Pet Mod [Gen 9] Crossover Chaos

(New Submission)
OIP.yEexmILrxvSMxnSKNRhC1gHaHy.jpeg

"The missions change. They always do."
Pokémon: Master Chief
Franchise/Origin: Halo
Intended Tier: OU (though UU possibly)
Type:

Abilities: Bulletproof, Weak Armor (Intimidate)
4-move-physical.png
Bullet Punch, Iron Head, Meteor Mash, Smart Strike, Gigaton Hammer, Anchor Shot, Spin Out, Knock Off, Night Slash, U-Turn, Mach Punch, Submission, Close Combat, Reversal, Explosion, Mega Punch, Slash, Spike Cannon, Thunder Punch, Aura Wheel (if possible, it stays an Electric type move all the time)
4-move-special.png
Flash Cannon, Mirror Shot, Steel Beam, Aura Sphere, Focus Blast, Energy Ball, Power Gem, Meteor Beam, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Snipe Shot, Water Pulse, Air Slash, Electro Ball, Charge Beam, Psybeam, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse,
4-move-status.png
Iron Defense, Shift Gear, Gear Up, Recover, Swords Dance, Disable, Mean Look, Lock-On, Laser Focus, Focus Energy, Quick Guard, Wide Guard, Spikes, Reflect, Light Screen, Amnesia, Torment, Thunder Wave,
Stats: 90/95/70/80/110/95 (Total: 540)
Reasoning: Master Chief is an extremely versatile fighter in his series, so I gave him a wide variety of tools and pretty balanced stats to replicate that. He's got plenty of moves that represent the weapons in Halo, such as the Needler (Spike Cannon, Power Gem, Spikes) the Gravity Hammer (Gigaton Hammer), the Flamethrower (um, Flamethrower, Fire Blast), the Energy Sword (Slash, Night Slash, Swords Dance) and many more. He's got several vehicles that he utilizes in Halo, hence Spin Out, U-Turn, Aura Wheel, Shift Gear, etc, being added to the movepool. There are a lot of moves that reference minor things in the series as well. Competitively, Master Chief could make use of Weak Armor either a physical or special sweeper. Running physical moves is stronger due to his higher Attack, but a special set allows for more coverage and versatility. Master Chief also has some useful status moves, such as dual screens (referencing the force fields in Halo), lots of setup moves, and even Recover. A utility set with Intimidate might be tricky to pull off with Chief's low defense, but it has potential.
Slate Bonus Reasoning: There's actually a Halo TV series that released on Paramount+ in 2022.
(Resub) Reworked

OIP.Ho7UuCwQ6mPAYNWo6qo0aQHaGS.jpeg

"CHAOS, CHAOS, CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!"
Pokémon: Jevil
Franchise/Origin: Deltarune
Intended Tier: UU
Type:

Abilities: Early Bird, Dancer, Psychic Surge
4-move-physical.png
Shadow Sneak, Phantom Force, Astonish, Psyblade, Psycho Cut, Slash, Double-Edge, Fake Out, Rapid Spin, Poison Jab, Mortal Spin, Diamond Storm, Night Slash, Sucker Punch, Knock Off, X-Scissor, Ice Spinner, Triple Axel, Aqua Tail, Iron Tail, Dragon Tail
4-move-special.png
Shadow Ball, Hex, Psychic, Eerie Spell, Extrasensory, Psybeam, Dark Pulse, Power Gem, Expanding Force, Hurricane, Dazzling Gleam, Fire Spin, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Uproar
4-move-status.png
Curse, Spite, Confuse Ray, Destiny Bond, Swords Dance, Tickle, Encore, Tail Whip, Disable, Acupressure, Metronome, Teeter Dance, Whirlwind, Victory Dance, Quiver Dance, Hypnosis, Heart Swap, Psychic Terrain, Trick, Trick Room, Wonder Room, Gravity, Imprison, Electric Terrain, Will-O-Wisp, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Taunt, Torment, Embargo,
Signature move: Devilsknife:
4-move-physical.png
Power: 60 Acc: 100% PP: 16
Hits 2 times.
Stats: 130/135/70/55/65/75 Total: 530
Reasoning: Jevil is an optional boss fight in chapter 1 of Deltarune. I decided that the best types that fit him were Ghost and Psychic because... well it just works. His abilities all reference things, like Early Bird represents how you can tire Jevil out to win his fight, Dancer represents his idle animation during the fight, and Psychic Terrain alludes to the mysterious battlefield you fight him on. During the fight, he attacks you with the suites of a deck of cards, so I gave him Diamond Storm, Heart Swap, and stuff like that. A theme in the fight is spinning around, so he gets moves like Whirlwind, Hypnosis and Rapid Spin to reflect that. If you defeat him through mercy, you receive Jevilstail, and if you defeat him through violence, you get his trademark weapon, the Devilsknife. The former is represented through several tail-related moves, and the latter has been turned into a move that hits more than once, similar to how it works in game. I also gave him some slashing attacks. Competitively, Jevil hits like a truck physically and has a lot of HP (just like in Deltarune), and has great physical coverage. He's also got amazing utility, with Fake Out, Rapid Spin, Will-O-Wisp, and more. A lot of his status moves are pretty situational, but they've all got some use. In short, Jevil has quite a few weaknesses, such as a poor defensive typing and low stats on everything that isn't HP or Attack, but he's very well rounded and an easy fit to any team.

Last edited:
I'm lazy so I only made one.
Galeem - SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wiki

Pokemon: Galeem
Origin: Super Smash Bros
Intended Tier: Ubers
Type: Fairy
Abilities:
Magic Guard, Gale Wings, Dazzling <-- (hidden ability)
Movepool (Notable moves bolded): Absorb, Aerial Ace, Aeroblast, Agility, Air Cutter, Air Slash, Ally Switch, Ancient Power, Aqua Ring, Astonish, Aura Sphere, Aurora Beam, Aurora Veil, Barrier, Beat Up, Bide, Bind, Blizzard, Block, Calm Mind, Charge Beam, Coil, Confuse Ray, Cosmic Power, Dazzling Gleam, Defog, Destiny Bond, Dream Eater, Dual Wingbeat, Earth Power, Earthquake, Energy Ball, Expanding Force, Explosion, Extrasensory, Fairy Wind, Feather Dance, Fire Spin, Flash Cannon, Fly, Focus Blast, Follow Me, Freezing Glare, Future Sight, Gravity, Growth, Grudge, Guard Split, Guard Swap, Gust, Hex, Hurricane, Hyper Beam, Ice Beam, Ice Spinner, Icy Wind, Imprison, Light of Ruin, Light Screen, Lock-On, Meteor Beam, Metronome, Miracle Eye, Mirror Coat, Mirror Shot, Mist, Misty Terrain, Mystical Fire, Nasty Plot, Ominous Wind, Play Rough, Power Split, Power Swap, Psybeam, Psych Up, Psychic, Psycho Shift, Razor Wind, Reflect, Round, Secret Power, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam, Sky Attack, Speed Swap, Stored Power, Surf, Tailwind, Taunt, Terrain Pulse, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Weather Ball, Wing Attack, Wrap
Signature Moves:
- Light Ray (Fairy, Special, 16 PP, 50 BP, 100% Accurate) - If it KO's an opponent, the user gains a +1 stat boost to every stat except accuracy and evasion.
- Spirit Blast (Fairy, Special, 24 PP 20 BP, 100% Accurate) - This move gains +20 BP for every stat raised similar to Stored Power.
Stats: 130/100/100/150/110/110 Total: 700
Reason: Galeem is one of the main antagonists of Super Smash Bros Ultimate and also one of Nintendo's strongest characters canonically soI think it definitely deserves to be an Ubers mon. I believe pure fairy is the best typing for Galeem because it is literally just a ball of light and fairy type is connected to light (for example dazzling gleam). I also didn't think flying fit even though I did give it gale wings. Light Ray is supposed to represent the attack Galeem does in the opening cutscene for World of Light. Spirit Blast is a made up move but it's supposed to represent how Galeem uses the spirits to control the world. I decided to make Galeem a somewhat fast and bulky special sweeper with great set-up opportunity. This is why I gave it. I also made sure not to give it any healing or pivot moves because that would probably be too overpowered.

Galeem @ Leftovers/Life Orb/Assault Vest
Ability: Dazzling/Magic Guard
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Light Ray
- Spirit Blast
- Stored Power
- Mystical Fire/Earth Power

Galeem @ Leftovers
Ability: Dazzling/Magic Guard
Tera Type: Fairy/Ground/Fire
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot/Calm Mind
- Agility
- Spirit Blast
- Mystical Fire/Earth Power

Galeem @ Choice Scarf/Choice Specs
Ability: Dazzling/Magic Guard/Gale Wings
Tera Type: Flying/Ground
Timid Nature
- Aeroblast
- Dazzling Gleam
- Mystical Fire
- Earth Power

I'm lazy so I only made one.

Pokémon: Noire
Franchise/Origin: Hyperdimension Neptunia
Type: Fairy/Fire
Ability: No Guard / Mold Breaker
Custom move: Tornado Sword - Fairy, Physical, 100 BP, 90% Acc, 10 PP
Notable moves: Play Rough, Flare Blitz, Fire Lash, Wild Charge, Sacred Sword, Bone Rush, Night Slash, Psycho Cut, Poison Jab, Fury Cutter, Dazzling Gleam, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Swords Dance, Agility, Teleport
Other moves: Fury Attack, Lock-On
Stats: 90/100/75/80/85/90 | 520 BST
Noire.png

black.PNG

"I hope you're ready for me."
Ultra Burst: Noire-Black-Heart
Item: Black CPU Memory
Intended Tier: OU
Ability: Levitate
Z-Move: Infinite Slash - Fairy, Physical, 185 BP | Targets all adjacent foes, lowering their Defense, Special Defense, and Speed by 1 stage each. | Requires Tornado Sword
Stats: 90/125/100/90/95/120 | 620 BST
Black Heart.png

Reasoning: Noire is the CPU (Console Patron Unit) of Lastation, a guardian deity like the Tapus. She specializes in Fire attacks, with her only elemental SP skill being Volcano Dive. No Guard is based on her high accuracy in-game and her tendency to engage in risky combat for the sake of others. She also gets Mold Breaker due to being the most hardworking among her peers. In her HDD form, she floats with wings and gains a stat boost. It's an Ultra Burst because she can use her EXE Drive, the closest thing to a Z-Move in the Neptunia series, no matter her form.

Pokémon: Biolizard
Franchise/Origin: Sonic Adventure 2
Intended Tier: Ubers
Type: Dragon
Ability: Dry Skin / Filter
Custom move: Egg Cluster - Dragon, Special, 35 BP, 85% Acc, 15 PP | Neutral against Fairy. Traps the target for 4-5 turns, dealing 1/8 damage per turn.
Notable moves: Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Hammer, Dragon Tail, Body Press, Gyro Ball, Liquidation, Rock Slide, Rapid Spin, Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Flash Cannon, Surf, Twin Beam, Meteor Beam, Power Gem, Stealth Rock, Recover, Refresh, Roar
Other moves: Stomp, Telekinesis
Z-Move: Finalhazard - Dragon, Special, 200 BP | Neutral against Fairy. After use, the user is trapped and affected by a Perish counter. | Requires Draco Meteor and Biolizium Z
Stats: 180/110/140/120/100/30 | 680 BST
Biolizard.png

Reasoning: Biolizard is a prototype of Shadow the Hedgehog, a result of experimentation in creating the ultimate life form. It's a dinosaur thing surrounded by liquid, therefore Dragon-type with Dry Skin and Water coverage. Its skin is also "designed to absorb attacks" (as pointed out by Omochao), hence Filter. A document in the game notes its strong neck and tail (Dragon Hammer/Tail), and its fighting tactics involve spewing energy from its mouth (Dragon Pulse), producing harmful pink eggs out of thin air (Egg Cluster), and rotating fast enough to keep up with Shadow (Gyro Ball, Rapid Spin). It is capable of regenerating (Recover, Refresh) and using magnetism to push objects around (Roar) or reduce gravity (Telekinesis).
After being defeated by Shadow, Biolizard uses Chaos Control to integrate itself into the Space Colony ARK, thereby becoming Finalhazard (pictured below). ARK is made of a defragmented rock (contributing to its Rock coverage) on a collision course with the earth (Draco Meteor). As Finalhazard descends, it has to keep Super Sonic and Super Shadow at bay using newly acquired lasers (Twin Beam and other special coverage) alongside its usual but enhanced tactics. The trapping and Perish counter of its Z-Move are based on the last-ditch nature of its final form, namely trading survivability for the power to deter intruders.

Pokemon: Mario
Type: Normal/Fire
Abilities: Limber/Adaptability
Stats: 83/110/85/105/81/101 (Total: 565)
Moves: Body Slam, Double Edge, Stomp, Mega Punch, Mega Kick, Facade, Rapid Spin, Tera Blast, Snore, Fire Punch, Fire Blast, Heat Crash, Fire Spin, Ember, Flame Burst, High Jump Kick, Jump Kick, Brick Break, Body Press, Circle Throw, Superpower, Hammer Arm, Sky Uppercut, Rock Smash, Acrobatics, Bounce, Wood Hammer, Heavy Slam, Hydro Pump, Chilling Water, Water Pulse, Water Gun, Work Up, Rest, Sleep Talk, Yawn, Helping Hand, Defense Curl, Celebrate, Soak, Gen 1 and onward Universal Moves (not Toxic)
Overview: Mario by design is an everyman, certainly an extraordinary one, but Normal fits him well due to his rather ordinary traits. Fire, on the other hand, is the element most associated with him, with his Fire Flower powerup being one of the most ubiquitous of the bunch, and many other games (such as Smash Bros and various sports titles) depict him with natural pyrotechnics. Mario is well known for his acrobatic techniques, which justifies Limber, while Adaptability is due to his powerups and many spinoff titles giving him great variety in his abilities. His stats are in general decently balanced, since he's known for being an all-rounder, though his mixed offensive bias fits his appearance in his 2D platforming games and his RPGs. His defensive stats here line up with the release dates of his first three game appearances, Donkey Kong (81), Mario Bros (83), and Super Mario Bros (85). Stomping on enemy heads, ground pounds, hammers, punching, kicking, breaking bricks, and general strength justify most of Mario's movepool. Rapid Spin is from Mario Galaxy as well as various platformers where Mario can Spin Jump. Circle Throw is the iconic Bowser toss from Mario 64, Water moves are from Mario Sunshine, Yawn references Mario's tendency to fall asleep if left idle for long enough, and Defense Curl references Mario crouching to become a smaller target.

Pokémon: Petey Piranha
Franchise/Origin: Super Mario Bros.
Type: Grass/Flying
Regional Variation:
Ability:
Strong Jaw | Corrosion | Wind Rider (HA)
Notable moves: Leaf Blade, Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Hurricane, Dual Wingbeat, Toxic, Flamethrower, Energy Ball, Sludge Wave, Seed Bomb, Crunch, Snap Trap, Roost, Swords Dance, Tailwind
Signature move:
G-Max Move, Z-Move, Mega Evolution, etc.:
(Optional)
Stats: 110/120/90/90/90/60

Y'know what, I recently completed Persona 5 Royal, so Imma head back to the Persona series for this one, but for once I'm not using a Wild Card.

Just a warning, there will be Persona 5 Royal spoilers here:

"Some people want to run from their pain and cling to some other version of reality... Like I used to. But the knowledge I gained through that pain, and my desire to move on... Those are even more precious to me! And I won't let anyone take them from me again!"

1701952751025.png

Pokémon: Violet
Franchise/Origin: Persona 5 Royal
Intended Tier: OU/UU
Type: Normal/Fairy
Ability: Limber/Super Luck/Veil of Sunrise
Signature Ability: Veil of Sunrise- Reduces super-effective damage dealt to the user's side of the field by 25%.
Notable moves: Masquerade, Brave Step, Kougaon, Night Slash, Triple Arrows, Swords Dance, Agility.
Signature moves
Masquerade: Normal-type, Base 60 Power, 100 Accuracy, 10 PP, Physical. Hits twice. High Critical Hit Ratio.
Brave Step: Normal-type, Status, 1 PP. For the rest of the battle, the user's party becomes pumped, increasing their Critical Hit ratio (Essentially, permanent Focus Energy for the entire party.)
Kougaon: Fairy-type, Base 100 Power, 100 Accuracy, 10 PP, Special. Deals double damage to targets who are confused or asleep, but cannot crit.
Stats: 70 HP/120 Atk/50 Def/100 SpA/50 SpD/115 Spe (BST: 505)
Reasoning: Here we have the final party member in Persona 5 Royal, one of the game's two characters added in the transition to Royal, Sumire Yoshizawa, codenamed Violet. A rhythmic gymnast who lost her older sister Kasumi in a car accident about a month prior to Joker's transferral to Shujin, she spent much of the game believing she was actually Kasumi due to the therapist Takuto Maruki, who used his powers of actualization to alter her cognition, though she eventually breaks free with assistance from the Phantom Thieves, and resolves to move on with her life as herself.

For her stat spread, she is a fragile but fast attacker- while she does have average magic attack, her physical attacks are exceptionally strong, and she's especially good at delivering critical hits, hence why her kit primarily revolves around critical hits, most notably her first two signature moves. Her typing is based on her physical specialty, and Fairy is a stand-in for the Bless element, which Violet specializes in. Violet's abilities also reflect her specialties- while Limber is fairly generic, Super Luck reflects the Apt Pupil passive, which she naturally learns, and Veil of Sunrise is named for her third-tier Persona's trait, which gives all allies a high chance to not be knocked down when hit with their weakness, essentially negating the main danger of weaknesses being hit in Persona games.

Violet's first signature move is Masquerade, learned when she gets her third-tier Persona, Ella. The attack hits twice in Persona 5 Royal, and while it normally doesn't have an increased critical hit ratio, in this, I've given it to her, as it is clear it is meant to be an upgrade from the attack Sword Dance, which does. The attack would ordinarily be broken... except as it is a Normal-type move, it can't hit super-effectively.

Violet's second signature move is Brave Step, a buffing move learned at level 80 which boosts all allies' Critical Hit rate, which is reprised here, acting as a party-wide Focus Energy. (Because y'know, Violet wasn't scoring enough crits.)

Violet's third signature move is the third-tier bless spell, Kougaon, which she starts with when she joins the Phantom Thieves. Contrasting Dazzling Gleam, it boasts higher power, and even a Venoshock-effect against targets that are Confused or Asleep (in reference to Technical hits in P5R- Dizzy and Sleep being the ones Bless can technical), but in turn, true to form for magic skills in the entirety of the greater Megaten franchise, it cannot score critical hits.

Last edited:
Subs are done and dusted for another round. You have a week to vote for your three favourites.
Leafsaber47's Kirby
Leafsaber47's Blaze
Leafsaber47's CAWS
Leafsaber47's Aris Tendou
Falchion's Diablo
Falchion's Lifeweaver
Falchion's Cala Maria
Falchion's Donkey Kong
SpyderMarz's Master Chief
SpyderMarz's Jevil
ULTRAV01D's Galeem
Mygavolt's Noire
Mygavolt's Biolizard
KeeganSkymin4444's Mario
Swagodile's Petey Piranha
Neosonic97's Violet

Congratulations to leafsaber47, SpyderMarz and KeeganSkymin4444 for winning with Kirby, Jevil and Mario. leafsaber47 has earned the title, Nicktoon MLB, and SpyderMarz has earned the title, Mesal Gear Solid.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, a trainer sent to me:
Twelve Bulbasaur-ing,
Eleven Lapras leaping,
Ten Tentacruel-ing,
Ninetales a-wagging,
Eight Muk a-mucking,
Seven Squirtle squirting,
Six Diglett digging,
Five Goldeen,
Four Charizard,
Three Ekans,
Two Electabuzz,
And a Farfetch'd with great Agility!

Whether a character is from a wintery place, has had official Christmas media/artwork, celebrates a non-denominational winter festival, or just has a festive vibe, they will get a bonus vote this slate. This slate also includes fireworks and New Years-related characters. Also yes, that was an officially released Pokemon Christmas carol.

Have Fun!

oh boy here i go shilling chinese gacha games again

(New)

"Now I understand why Rhodes Island wanted me. You're looking for something a hundred times crazier than anything I ever did."
Pokémon: Schwarz
Franchise/Origin: Arknights
Type:
dark.png

Stats: 85 / 125 / 70 / 62 / 70 / 69 (BST: 481)
Abilities: Sniper (HA: Infiltrator)
4-move-physical.png
: Pursuit, Knock Off, Night Slash, Payback, Sucker Punch, Brutal Swing, Lash Out, U-Turn, Counter, Reversal, Revenge, Superpower, Close Combat, Acrobatics, Aerial Ace, Shadow Claw, Spirit Shackle, Cut, Ice Shard, Slash, Quick Attack, Rage, Poison Jab, Smack Down, Arrow Shot, Iron Tail, Fake Out
4-move-special.png
: Dark Pulse, Snarl, Shadow Ball, Wring Out, Terrain Pulse, Snipe Shot, Blizzard
4-move-status.png
: Taunt, Snatch, Torment, Embargo, Quash, Detect, Quick Guard, Spite, Haze, Focus Energy, Leer, Swords Dance, Lock-On, Work Up, Laser Focus, Teatime, Agility

Sharpshoot -
dark.png
-
4-move-physical.png
- 80 BP - 20 PP - 100% - Critical hits deal 50% more damage than usual. (from x1.5 to x2.25) (stacks with Sniper)
Z-Move - Requires Sharpshoot and Schwarzium Z - Lethal Final Tactics -
dark.png
-
4-move-physical.png
- 120 BP - Will always land a critical hit.

Reasoning: Pure-Dark type due to being an assassin with a cold and hostile personality, and being the type shared with Liepard, a feline, which is basically what Schwarz's race in Arknights are. Sniper became her main ability as a double meaning, being able to hit enemies in Arknights for more damage akin to the critical hits usually seen in Pokémon, making her ripe to represent a critical hit-class based Pokémon like Kingdra before her. Infiltrator is her hidden ability to reference one of her Arknights' talents, Armor Penetration Arrow, even though Infiltrator suits the talent more via name rather than effect via going through various forms of defence rather than what the effect of the talent implies by lowering the target's Defense. Sharpshoot was given to her for STAB and to compliment her main ability, since all similar moves that share the same arrow/bullet/sniping concept did not fall under the Dark type. This also gives her a Z-Move based on Final Tactics, her skill she receives upon promoting to Elite 2, which is also the promotion level (minus trust stat bonuses) where her base stats are derived from with the stats that she has at that promotion rank. Final Tactics causes her critical hit-like talent to always trigger, which results in the Z-Move always landing critical hits like Frost Breath. Several normal (canon) moves do have a bit more explanation behind them: Ice-type moves are given to her as coverage due to the winter holiday costume she can wear in Arknights itself, and Teatime is a rare move that only fits here because Schwarz really likes her black tea, and thus has Make Tea as one of her Base Skills.

Code:
Schwarz (F) @ Schwarzium Z
Ability: Sniper
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sharpshoot
- Knock Off
- Close Combat
- Poison Jab
Code:
Schwarz (F) @ Choice Band
Ability: Sniper
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Close Combat / Sucker Punch
- Poison Jab
- U-turn / Sucker Punch
Code:
Schwarz (F) @ Life Orb / Scope Lens
Ability: Sniper / Infiltrator
Jolly Nature
- Agility
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- Close Combat

Theme Slate Reasoning: Surely you've seen the image used here, right? Schwarz has a winter outfit called Presents, where's she's wearing a reindeer (or Elafian) headband. Reindeer are the main instrument of transportation for the iconic Santa Claus, and the Icefield Messenger brand her Presents outfit hails from was inspired by the "messenger" legend from Arknights' world of Terra that mirrors said Santa Claus myth almost one-for-one. In the original CN server for Arknights, this outfit brand theme debuted on a December along with Episode 6 of the game's main story missions.

(Resub)

"HKCAWS, at your service. No need for any particular ceremonies... You provide the funds, I'll get to work."
Pokémon: CAWS
Franchise/Origin: Girls' Frontline
Type:
steel.png
ice.png

Stats:
124 / 87 / 160 / 52 / 55 / 52 (BST: 530)
Abilities: Anticipation (HA: Defiant)
4-move-physical.png
: Magnet Bomb, Metal Burst, Heavy Slam, Avalanche, Ice Shard, Icicle Crash, Triple Axel, Knock Off, Assurance, Payback, Foul Play, Lash Out, Counter, Low Kick, Reversal, Revenge, Superpower, Low Sweep, Body Press, Flare Blitz, Heat Crash, Bulldoze, Stomping Tantrum, Double-Edge, Tackle, Present, Endeavor, Double Hit, Rock Climb, Rock Slide, Rock Tomb, Waterfall, Liquidation
4-move-special.png
: Flash Cannon, Mirror Shot, Steel Beam, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Icy Wind, Snarl, Final Gambit, Flame Burst, Burning Jealousy, Air Cutter, Sonic Boom, Weather Ball, Mirror Coat, Stored Power, Brine
4-move-status.png
: Iron Defense, Metal Sound, Haze, Snowscape, Aurora Veil, Snatch, Taunt, Torment, Embargo, Quash, Parting Shot, Sunny Day, Will-O-Wisp, Defog, Spite, Leer, Swords Dance, Lock-On, Me First, Work Up, Laser Focus, Light Screen, Reflect, Ally Switch, Stealth Rock, Wide Guard, Rain Dance

Buckshot Blast -
steel.png
-
4-move-physical.png
- 110 BP - 5 PP - 80% - Critical hits deal 50% more damage than usual. (from x1.5 to x2.25) (stacks with Sniper) Hits both opponents in Double Battles.

Reasoning: Primary Steel-type due to being a T-Doll, a humanoid android. Secondary Ice-type due to her penguin-like design, and Ice-type is the type that is shared with Eiscue. As a shotgun T-Doll, she carries various defensive and tackling moves like SPAS-12 but eschews SPAS-12 unique voracious appetite for more general move choices for tanks and heavyweights. Her primary ability is Anticipation due to her pessimism. Her Hidden Ability is Defiant, the same hidden ability as the Piplup line (before it was replaced with Competitive), the only other line of penguin realmons. Defiant also ties into CAWS's tendency to hide heal real strength in battle unless under much pressure, increasing her chance of actually dealing great amounts of damage if put under combative pressure. Present, a move that was added mainly for flavour reasons (it’s garbage otherwise) is due to one of her costumes being Christmas themed, titled “120 Winter Gifts", holding a sack like Delibird, whose signature move is Present. Most other moves include STAB to make sure her Ice-typing actually gets some respectable use, Wide Guard, Aurora Veil, and the two Psychic-type screens for protecting her teammates like in combat in Girls' Frontline itself. Fire-type coverage was given mainly due to her skill containing the word “Flames" in it and gives CAWS the ability to unexpectedly tackle other Steel-types without having Earthquake, which she does not learn.

Code:
CAWS (F) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Careful Nature
- Triple Axel / Icicle Crash
- Buckshot Blast
- Body Press
- Knock Off
Code:
CAWS (F) @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Triple Axel / Icicle Crash
- Taunt / Stomping Tantrum
- Body Press
- Iron Defense
Code:
CAWS (F) @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Buckshot Blast / Knock Off
- Knock Off / Parting Shot
- Defog / Haze
- Taunt / Stealth Rock

Theme Slate Reasoning: That "120 Winter Gifts" alternate costume mentioned during the Reasoning paragraph? Well, it's the image used her to depict her here. Anyone remember that one Christmas special short with Ash Ketchum's Pikachu where Santa Claus owned a Delibird, the Pokémon that carries gifts in a sack-like tail like CAWS is doing herself in the costume with a sack of the same color? Even if it may have not released during December, it's still distinctly Christmas-themed; look at all the presents and holly-adorned bells.

(Resub)

"I'm Bailu, a doctor from the Alchemy Commission. Come here and let me have a look at you. Hmm... What's wrong? Where does it hurt?"

Pokémon: Bailu
Franchise/Origin: Honkai: Star Rail
Type:
dragon.png
electric.png

Stats: 94 / 91 / 83 / 91 / 83 / 98 (BST: 540)
Abilities: Refresher (HA: Multiscale)
Signature ability - Refresher - HP-related variant of the status condition-related Healer. At the end of every turn, one of the user’s adjacent allies has a 30% chance to have some of their HP recovered, the amount of which is equal to 25% of their maximum HP.
4-move-physical.png
: Outrage, Dragon Rush, Dragon Tail, Breaking Swipe, Scale Shot, Spark, Wild Charge, Double Shock, Shock Kick, Slam, Covet, Double Hit, Last Resort, Counter, High Jump Kick, Jump Kick, Low Kick, Force Palm, Low Sweep, Acrobatics, Stomping Tantrum, Iron Tail, Waterfall, Aqua Tail, Liquidation, Psycho Cut, Triple Axel, Frost Kick, Fling, Sucker Punch, Foul Play, Play Rough
4-move-special.png
: Dragon Breath, Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Thunder, Thunder Shock, Thunderbolt, Shock Wave, Charge Beam, Electro Ball, Volt Switch, Swift, Hyper Voice, Uproar, Echoed Voice, Focus Blast, Ancient Power, Shadow Ball, Hex, Hydro Pump, Surf, Water Gun, Whirlpool, Water Pulse, Chilling Water, Grass Knot, Psychic, Psyshock, Aurora Beam, Blizzard, Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Frost Breath, Disarming Voice
4-move-status.png
: Dragon Dance, Thunder Wave, Magnet Rise, Eerie Impulse, Electric Terrain, Mimic, Encore, Helping Hand, Wish, Copycat, Play Nice, Revival Blessing, Detect, Confuse Ray, Spite, Rain Dance, Aqua Ring, Soak, Life Dew, Calm Mind, Imprison, Trick, Heal Pulse, Mist, Snowscape, Fake Tears, Taunt, Torment, Charm, Moonlight, Crafty Shield, Misty Terrain

Reasoning: Primary Dragon-type with the visage of Eastern dragons (ala the Lung race of Ancients in Arknights) due to her status as a descendant of the Vidyadhara draconic race, with her damage type being Lightning, which means her secondary type is Electric, despite her attacks often also using water in her visuals. This may reference the depictions of Eastern dragons as related to seahorses, as the Kingdra line of Pokémon and Hatori Sohma from Fruits Basket can attest, thus she has the same BST as Kingdra at 540, and additionally only has base stats that are sub-100 (her base 98 Speed mirrors Kingdra’s base 95 Attack, Defence, Sp. Atk, and Sp. Def in that they all barely reach 100). Like Kingdra before her, she can learn various Water-type moves as well as Ice-type moves while being unable to learn any single Fire-type move. Her signature ability is a HP-recovery version of Healer, meant for flavour as it is a Doubles-only ability, chosen over giving her Healer as you’ll see three sentences later. Her Hidden Ability is Multiscale, which is a competitively viable ability that references her unique Invigoration effects used via her Ultimate Skill, Felicitious Thunderclap, which is given a similar damage reduction effect to Multiscale via her Bonus Ability Aquatic Benediction, which is applied to allies with Invigoration. Multiscale is the Hidden Ability of Dragonite, a Western dragon that had evolved from the Eastern dragon looking Dragonair and Dratini. Coincidentally, they happen to live in the sea, like the sea that Bailu is swimming in as shown in her splash art. As in Honkai: Star Rail she is unable to remove any debuffs from her allies despite being able to heal herself and her allies by increasing their current HP stats, so she does not have any moves of that sort, meaning her only clerical moves are Wish and Revival Blessing, the latter being a revival move that she excels in using both in Pokémon battles and her source material. How she revives people is the same way that the Pawmot line revives other Pokémon, by using their electricity powers as a defibrillator, and like the Pawmot line, can learn various Fighting-type moves despite not being Fighting-type herself due to her kicking attacks during battle. From Draco Centauros came the custom variants of Blaze Kick, Shock Kick and Frost Kick, the former being a safer Physical STAB option for Dragon Dance sets as Wild Charge has recoil not really worth the 90 BP it has (and Supercell Slam isn’t that good either), and the latter being physical Ice coverage that has interchangeability with Triple Axel. Both Shock Kick and Frost Kick help reinforce her kicking attacks during battle as well.

Code:
Bailu (F) @ Leppa Berry / Mental Herb / Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Revival Blessing
- Thunder Wave / Wish
- Taunt / Encore / Protect
- Volt Switch
Code:
Bailu (F) @ Choice Specs
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Volt Switch
Code:
Bailu (F) @ Protective Pads / Shuca Berry
Jolly Nature
- Scale Shot / Outrage
- Shock Kick
- Frost Kick / Triple Axel / Waterfall
- Dragon Dance

Last edited:
(New Submissions)
469px-FEH_Lysithea_Child_Prodigy_02a.png

"It sounds as if it's truly your mission to change things. I'll pledge my life to your cause, however short it may be."
Pokémon: Lysithea
Franchise/Origin: Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Type:
dark.png
psychic.png

Abilities: Super Luck, Budding Talent (Reskin of Protean/Libero), Crest of Gloucester (HA, Reskin of Grim Neigh)
4-move-physical.png
Brutal Swing, Night Slash, Payback, Sucker Punch, Psycho Cut, Slash, Fake Out, Trailblaze, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Smack Down, Counter, Upper Hand, Drain Punch, Shadow Sneak
4-move-special.png
Fiendish Blow, Dark Pulse, Night Daze, Nosferatu (from Mygavolt's Aversa) Psyshock, Luster Purge, Lumina Crash, Future Sight, Eerie Spell, Psychic Noise, Stored Power, Mirror Coat, Razor Wind, Mystical Fire, Energy Ball, Giga Drain, Earth Power, Aura Sphere, Air Slash, Hurricane, Bug Buzz, Night Shade, Hex, Shadow Ball, Dragon Pulse, Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Light of Ruin
4-move-status.png
Nasty Plot, Taunt, Teleport, Trick, Healing Wish, Trick Room, Instruct, Calm Mind, Heal Pulse, Cosmic Power, Light Screen, Miracle Eye, Wonder Room, Pain Split, Focus Energy, Attract, Wish, Swagger, Sunny Day, Will-O-Wisp, Rain Dance, Sandstorm, Snowscape, Confuse Ray, Destiny Bond, Lucky Chant, Moonlight
Signature Move: Fiendish Blow -
dark.png
-
4-move-special.png
- 85 BP - 16 PP - 100% - Power doubles if used before the target's attack, or if the target switched into battle this turn. Essentially Bolt Beak/Fishious Rend, but a special, Dark-Type move. Inspired by the Mage class' unique ability in Fire Emblem: Three houses, where it has a similar effect.
Stats: 65/65/50/150/125/60 - Total: 515

REASONING

References (minor spoilers):
Lysithea is one of the students at Garreg Mach Monastery in Fire Emblem: Three Houses. You get her by default if you choose to teach the Golden Deer, but you can recruit her if you are in another house. Due to experimentation, she possesses two Crests, which are basically innate symbols of power that also grant passive combat abilities. The stronger of the two is the Crest of Gloucester, which randomly increases magic damage when she attacks. There wasn't an ability that perfectly replicated that, so I went with instead boosting SpAtk every time she knocks out an opponent. A key mechanic in Three Houses is the ability to teach your students the requirements for every class there is. Any character can be taught to use any weapon, magic, or mount. I gave Lysithea the Protean ability (reskinned as Budding Talent) to replicate her ability to master a wide variety of classes.
However, she is best utilized as a magic user, so that's what her moveset is largely based on. She's the textbook definition of a glass cannon in her game, so her stats reflect that. There are two types of magic in Three Houses, white and dark. Her types are Dark and Psychic to mimic the magic types. Additionally, every spell Lysithea can learn is converted into a Pokemon move, from white magic like Seraphim (Aura Sphere), Warp (Teleport), and Abraxas (Light of Ruin), to dark magic like Miasma (Dark Pulse), Swarm (Bug Buzz), and Luna (Moonblast). She also learns Nosferatu, which has already been created in this mod. Mostly everything else is based upon her affiliation with light, the moon, or magic in general.
Competitive
Lysithea was intended to be an offensive wallbreaker, and an extremely busted one at that. Budding Talent allows her to fill a similar role as mons like Meowscarada and Greninja. While not as fast as them, Lysithea's insane SpAtk will likely mean disaster for your opponent if they can't outspeed and remove the threat. There are other options for her as well, such a setup sweeper. Lysithea might be frail, but she's got moves like Moonlight and Giga Drain to live longer. Her signature move, Fiendish Blow, can be hard to use effectively due to her poor speed, but you can solve this with Tailwind, Trick Room, or using a Scarf. Combine these things with utility like Will-O-Wisp, Fake Out, Upper Hand, Mirror Coat, Destiny Bond, and more, and you've got a force to be reckoned with, even with a relatively low BST compared to other OU mons.
Sample Sets (keep in mind i'm bad at the game so these might not be the best)
Lysithea (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Budding Talent
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 SpD
Timid Nature
- Fiendish Blow
- Lumina Crash
- Aura Sphere
- Mystical Fire
Lysithea (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Crest of Gloucester
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 4 Def
Modest Nature
- Trick Room
- Fiendish Blow
- Lumina Crash/Light of Ruin
- Giga Drain/Destiny Bond
Lysithea (F) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Crest of Gloucester
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 4 Def
Modest Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Moonlight
- Fiendish Blow/Hex
- Lumina Crash/Psychic Noise
Slate Bonus: Lysithea also appears in the game Fire Emblem Heroes, a mobile gacha game. Everyone's favorite... Anyways, multiple variations of her are in that game, including...
535px-FEH_Lysithea_Gifted_Students_01.png

...a Christmas outfit! Just ignore the person behind her. This should count as official Christmas artwork, as it's taken straight from the game.

Noelle_overworld_Dark_World.png

"Fine! You want to see what happens so bad? Watch what happens when I cast a spell I don't know!"
Pokémon: Noelle
Franchise/Origin: Deltarune
Type:
ice.png

Ability: Rattled, Refrigerate, Snow Warning (HA)
4-move-physical.png
Icicle Spear, Ice Punch, Avalanche, Icicle Crash, Ice Shard, Ice Spinner, Triple Axel, Covet, Flail, Present, Horn Attack, Wring Out, Take Down, Headbutt, Horn Leech, Wild Charge, U-Turn, Seismic Toss, Zen Headbutt, Play Rough
4-move-special.png
Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Powder Snow, Blizzard, Freeze-Dry, Freezy Frost, Aurora Beam, Sheer Cold, Hyper Voice, Bouncy Bubble, Brine, Chilling Water, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Psychic, Psyshock, Freezing Glare, Dazzling Gleam
4-move-status.png
Aurora Veil, Snowscape, Chilly Reception, Haze, Mist, Heal Bell, Metronome, Work Up, Life Dew, Aqua Ring, Rain Dance, Cotton Guard, Thunder Wave, Gravity, Calm Mind, Hypnosis, Amnesia, Heal Pulse, Confuse Ray, Charm, Decorate, Misty Terrain
Stats: 90/70/80/115/75/90 - Total: 520

REASONING:

References:
Noelle is one of the people that fell into the Dark World during the events of Deltarune. While there, she learns of her innate ice abilities and the basics of fighting. She is scared of a lot of things, such as mice, so she gets the Rattled ability. The other two are Ice related so they make sense. Her BST is the same as Susie's iirc, and her HP is 90, same as in Deltarune. Her moves are relatively simple references, mostly just being ice attacks. There are also moves like Amnesia (given because she doesn't remember anything upon exiting the Dark World) or Hypnosis (referencing the Sleep Mist attack in Deltarune). A lot of things are just there to fill in the blanks, like coverage moves and Thunder Wave. Honestly, there isn't much to work with when it comes to Deltarune characters, but I think this works.
Competitive: With pretty balanced stats, Noelle is a really simple mon to use. There's two main niches she has, both revolving around how she can set snow easily. One, she can use it to support her team. With Snow Warning or Chilly Reception, she's a great teammate for a mon like Jack Frost, for example. Combine this with status moves like Hypnosis and Thunder Wave and you've got something pretty decent. You can also use her in typical Ice-type fashion: just hit hard. Noelle has the tools to do this, with powerful Ice moves like Blizzard and Freezy Frost, a move previously only usable on the Partner Eevee in LGPE. She also has decent coverage. However, Mono Ice isn't a very great type, so Noelle may struggle a bit. At the very least, Noelle is a great snow setter and support mon, with offensive capabilities if need be.
Sample Sets
Noelle (F) @ Icy Rock
Ability: Refrigerate
EVs: 252 Def / 252 Spe / 4 SpA
Timid Nature
- Chilly Reception
- Thunder Wave
- Haze/Heal Bell
- Hyper Voice
Noelle (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 252 Def / 252 Spe / 4 SpA
Modest Nature
- Blizzard/Freezy Frost
- Thunderbolt/Freezing Glare
- Bouncy Bubble/Psychic
- Thunder Wave
Slate Bonus: Do I really have to explain this? The name, the fact that she's a reindeer, the ice affiliation, the list goes on.

(Resub)

OIP.yEexmILrxvSMxnSKNRhC1gHaHy.jpeg

"The missions change. They always do."
Pokémon: Master Chief
Franchise/Origin: Halo
Intended Tier: OU (though UU possibly)
Type:

Abilities: Bulletproof, Weak Armor, Intimidate (HA)
4-move-physical.png
Bullet Punch, Iron Head, Meteor Mash, Smart Strike, Gigaton Hammer, Anchor Shot, Spin Out, Explosion, Mega Punch, Slash, Spike Cannon, Thunder Punch, Aura Wheel (if possible, it stays an Electric type move all the time) Mach Punch, Submission, Close Combat, Reversal, U-Turn, Knock Off, Night Slash
4-move-special.png
Flash Cannon, Mirror Shot, Steel Beam, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Snipe Shot, Water Pulse, Energy Ball, Electro Ball, Charge Beam, Aura Sphere, Focus Blast, Power Gem, Meteor Beam, Air Slash, Psybeam, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse
4-move-status.png
Iron Defense, Shift Gear, Gear Up, Recover, Swords Dance, Disable, Endure, Mean Look, Lock-On, Laser Focus, Focus Energy, Thunder Wave, Quick Guard, Wide Guard, Spikes, Reflect, Light Screen, Amnesia, Torment
Stats: 90/95/70/80/110/95 (Total: 540)

REASONING

References:
Master Chief is a Spartan, a super soldier working for the UNSC. He's an extremely strong and versatile fighter in his series, so I gave him good stats across the board and a wide variety of tools to replicate that. He's got plenty of moves that represent the weapons in Halo, such as the Needler (Spike Cannon, Power Gem, Spikes) the Gravity Hammer (Gigaton Hammer), the Flamethrower (um, Flamethrower, Fire Blast), the Energy Sword (Slash, Night Slash, Swords Dance) and many more. He's got several vehicles that he utilizes in Halo, hence Spin Out, U-Turn, Aura Wheel, Shift Gear, etc, being added to the movepool. Even the iconic Bubble Shield is referenced with dual screens. There are a lot of moves that reference minor things in the series as well.
Competitive: Master Chief could make use of Weak Armor either a physical or special sweeper. Running physical moves is stronger due to his higher Attack, but a special set allows for more coverage and versatility. Master Chief also has lots of setup moves, and even Recover. A utility set with Intimidate might be tricky to pull off with Chief's low defense, but it has potential.
Sample Sets
Master Chief (M) @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Weak Armor
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 SpD
Jolly Nature
- Gigaton Hammer
- Close Combat/Thunder Punch
- Endure
- Swords Dance
Master Chief (M) @ Light Clay/Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 SpD / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Jolly Nature
- U-Turn
- Thunder Wave/Knock Off
- Reflect/Recover
- Gigaton Hammer/Light Screen

Last edited:

"LOOK! I'M TRYING! OKAY!?"
Pokémon: An Ice Machine
Franchise/Origin: Stinkoman 20X6
Type: Steel/Ice
Ability: Refrigerate / Aftermath / Filter
Notable moves: Heavy Slam (450 kg), Iron Head, Flash Cannon, Icicle Crash, Ice Shard, Blizzard, Ice Beam, Freeze-Dry, Frost Breath, Earthquake, Body Slam, Hyper Voice, Explosion, Hydro Pump, Hurricane, Weather Ball, Shift Gear
Other moves: Hail, Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Snowscape, Bleakwind Storm, Self-Destruct
Stats: 105/112/84/140/77/42 | 560 BST
An Ice Machine v2.png

Reasoning: This is the seventh boss of the game and takes seven hits to destroy, so its base stats are all multiples of seven. Steel/Ice goes without saying. It gets Refrigerate because ice machines are typically seen around refrigerators, Aftermath (alongside Explosion and Self-Destruct) due to the explosion after its defeat, and Filter in the same vein as Refrigerate.
In battle, it enters the scene in a ground-shaking manner and attacks with ice cubes, water jets, and icicles. It gets Shift Gear because the chain on its side indicates some kind of gear mechanism.

Last edited:

Her screams were music to my ears, as my claws slid right through her soft flesh. Like a hot knife through butter!
Pokémon: Metal Face
Franchise:
Xenoblade Chronicles
Type:

Ability: Sharpness, Heavy Metal, Emergency Exit
Notable Moves: Killing Claw, Last Resort, Iron Head, Metal Claw, Steel Beam,Aerial Ace, Night Slash, Fury Cutter, X Scissor, Psycho Cut, Close Combat, Cross Poison, Bullet Punch, Gear Grind, Shift Gear, Swords Dance, Autotomize, Heavy Slam, Gyro Ball, Meteor Mash, Taunt, U-Turn, Parting Shot, Rapid Spin, Fly, Roost
Killing Claw:
|
| 90 BP | 100% accuracy | 10(16) PP | Lowers attack of target by one stage
| Slicing move
Stats: 89 / 104 / 106 / 80 / 106 / 100 (585 BST)

Reasoning: Metal Face is one of the main antagonists in Xenoblade Chronicles. Due to his actions in the early part of the game, he cements himself as a vicious killer with hatred for everyone and everything except for himself. Due to his body being made almost entirely from metal, he is of course Steel-type and has a vast array of Steel-type moves, many of which are lifted from his arts in the game. Metal Face's weapon of choice is a set of claws, which are so sharp they can slice through flesh like a hot knife through butter. Being Mechon innately gives him the ability, Heavy Metal. His hidden ability is not only in reference to him leaving most fights prematurely, his real identity has a streak of running away in cowardice.

Killing Claw is his signature move that has two main additional effects. Firstly, it lowers the target's attack stat, identical to how this art works in the game and is affected by his ability Sharpness since his main weapon is a set of claws. Last Resort is another art he has access to in his own game while Iron Head, Metal Claw, Heavy Slam and Bullet Punch are general combat STAB moves. He can also hit on the special side of things with Steel Beam, which is based on his art, Grand Shot. Having the ability to fly in the game also gives him access to some flying moves for coverage and utility, such as Fly and Aerial ace but mostly it also gives him access to Roost as he tends to fly away to recover. Having claws gives him access to an array of slicing moves: X-Scissor for being able to slice in an X shape, Psycho Cut for being powered by ether, Night Slash for having an evil streak and Cross Poison for using poisoned blades in some battles. One of the main traits of Metal Face is that he likes to run his mouth and taunt his enemies. Obviously, this gives him access to Taunt and Parting Shot. As mentioned before he has a penchant for running away, so this also gives him U-Turn. His final move for utility is Rapid Spin since he has some moves that involve him spinning in a corkscrew.

It's time for voting! If there are three clear winners by the end of the weekend, the new phase will start as normal on New Year's Day.
leafsaber47's Schwarz
leafsaber47's CAWS
leafsaber47's Bailu
SpyderMarz's Lysithea
SpyderMarz's Noelle
SpyderMarz's Master Chief
Mygavolt's An Ice Machine
ToadBrigade's Metal Face

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)