1. Our third apparel sale is live. New design + reprint of the athletic design. Support us and get a shirt!
  2. The moderators of this forum are shade, internet, RODAN, and VonFiedler.
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  4. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

General Fighting Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Great Library' started by RODAN, Jul 28, 2017.

1. RODAN

RODAN wikifeet admin
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Live Chat Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor

Thought we should have a dedicated fighter thread.

Been playing a lot of KOF14 recently on ps4 and have really been enjoying it. I am a pretty avid fighting game fan in general, I also have BlazBlue ChronoPhantasia GGXRD SFV IJ2 on PS4 if anyone wants to play anything sometime.

The KOF14 Evo grand finals were absolutely insane, highly recommended watching

So yeah feel free to discuss anything FGC here. From tournaments and pro games to finding ppl to play with.
  2. Tera Melos

Tera Melos formerly Hasukura

Anyone remember Spartacus Legends for the Xbox 360?

Literal Pay to Win fighting game...tricked people into buying weapons with real cash to win fights but in the end the best strategy was to just get naked and use your fist to stun lock people...which then lead to the developers redesigning hand to hand combat, forcing people to buy weapons...Also if you lost a fight, your fighter was gone and you literally had to buy a new character...

Anyways, I've always been a fan of Street Fighter, MK, BlazBlue, and Virtual Fight 1 and 2.
  3. Duckster

Duckster

What's your psn?

I just picked up SFV/Tekken 7 probably gonna get XRd at some point. I'm trash at Tekken though.

BTW If you're in St. Catharines there's an old crew who used to play back in 2012 probably still having sessions somewhere if I ask around I can find out... you know if you want some local comp .. just dunno how many got the PS4 we had bar fights and everything
  4. Vults

Vults

I've been wanting to play a fighter for years ( that's not smash) so I picked up guilty gear on ps4. The execution barrier is kinda tough specifically because I haven't really played a 2d fighter before. It's still a fun game and I'm probably going to start practicing regularly.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)