Pet Mod Generation X - The Third Chapter [Desvega] (Coded!)

Should we have a Generational Gimmick akin to Mega Evolution, Z-Moves, Dynamax and Terastalizaiton?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sacred Relics (Siglyth Bro)
Super Abilities (Loginator)
Wonder Masks (Yoshiblaze)
Reality/Anomaly Megas (IceLevelIncarnate)
Mega Evolution (anaconja)

Reality Megas & Anomaly Megas (IceLevelIncarnate)
Mega Evolution (anaconja)
Altar Realization (Samtendo09)
X-Moves (Beebos)

Last edited:

LOrd Fernado

I COULD BE BANNED!
Beebos' X-Moves
IceLevelIncarnate's Reality and Anomaly Megas
Samtendo09's Alter Realisation
anaconja's Mega Evolution
Sigilyph Bro's Sacred Relics

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
Consider this post your 26 hours (yes, 26) warning. I forgot to mention that like in Region slate, if you vote for less than five, then the amount of points is reduced by one per one less vote (i.e. if you vote for only four, then it goes 4, 3, 2, 1).

Yoshiblaze’s Wonder Masks
Samtedno09’s Alter Realization (SV)
Loginator’s Super Abilities
Beebos’s X-Moves
Gravity Monkey’s Friendship Bracelet

Sacred Relics (Sigilyph Bro)
X-moves (Beebos)
Alter Realization (Samtendo09)
Swap Card (Dilasc)

Samtendo09

is a Pre-Contributor
I had to close it earlier due to slowed down voting activity after the warning, and to be fair, the amount of voters are more numerous compared to last time!

Our winner is… The Wonder Masks by Yoshiblaze with a staggering 59 points!
Name: Wonder Masks
Effect: In a similar effect to Mega Evolution, a Pokemon can wear a Wonder Mask to gain buff stats, a new ability, and a new secondary typing. The difference is that any Pokemon can wear any Mask, much like Mix and Mega, and Masks are themed to certain Pokemon, even those that don't live in the Desvega Region. In the simplest terms, Masks are basically a universal but less powerful version of Mega Evolution. There would be at least 1 Mask for every typing + a few others for special Pokemon like starters or Pikachu, for example. Masks can be activated at any time, but a Pokemon's Mask is revealed on switch-in. Only 1 Pokemon per team can wear a Mask.
Mask: Charizard Mask (named after the Pokemon it's based on)
Added Type: Fire (All Masks would add a secondary typing (or replace your existing secondary typing), being one of the typings of the original Pokemon)
Stat Boosts: +10 Atk, +30 SpA, +20 Spe (Masks can grant up to +50 BST and would usually give you boosts based on the original Pokemon's highest stats)
Ability: Blaze (The ability given by the Mask matches one of the abilities of the original Pokemon)

More Theoretical Examples -
Mask: Eevee Mask
Added Type: Normal
Stat Boosts: +10 Atk, +15 Def, +10 SpA, +15 SpD
Ability: Adaptability

Mask: Ninjask Mask
Added Type: Bug
Stat Boosts: +5 Atk, +5 Def, +40 Spe
Ability: Infiltrator

Mask: Mawile Mask
Added Type: Steel
Stat Boosts: +25 Atk, +25 Def
Ability: Sheer Force

Mask: Paradox Mask (this would be an example of a Mask being based on a group of Pokemon rather than just 1, in this case Paradox mons)
Added Type: Dragon (matches Koraidon and Miraidon's type)
Stat Boosts: +20 Atk, +20 SpA, +10 Spe
Ability: Protosynthesis (matches the ability of one set of Paradox mons)

Mask: Ultra Mask (another group Mask example)
Added Type: Psychic (Matches the type of Necrozma, who's closely related to Ultra Space)
Stat Boosts: +17 Atk, +17 SpA, +11 SpD, +5 Spe
Ability: Beast Boost

Mask: Toxapex Mask
Added Type: Poison
Stat Boosts: +30 Def, +30 SpD, -10 Spe (example of a Mask lowering stats. A Mask can only lower stats by a total of 10 points across all stats, to avoid minmaxing Masks. For example, a Mask could grant +25 Atk, -10 Def, +25 SpA, +10 Spe or +25 Atk, -5 Def, +25 SpA, -5 SpD, +10 Spe, but you couldn't do +25 Atk, -20 Def, +25 SpA, +20 Spe)
Ability: Merciless

Mask: Pangoro Mask
Added Type: Fighting
Stat Boosts: +30 Atk, +15 Def, +15 SpD
Ability: Mold Breaker (I learned from Megas Revisited, you gotta have your Mold Breaker stone)

Mask: Espathra Mask
Added Type: Psychic
Stat Boosts: +5 Def, +15 SpA, +5 SpD, +25 Spe
Ability: Opportunist (Masks could serve as a good way to "distribute" signature abilities without actually having to distribute them)
Universal?: Yes
Flavor: Desvega is often advertised as a place where anything's possible, where you control your reality, and where you can be whoever and whatever you want to be. A big part of this reputation was the invention of Wonder Masks. Originally used in the Western Desvega, Wonder Masks were created to give Pokemon actors more range in their role by acting like a different type, or a different Pokemon altogether, which was especially useful in stage plays and early movies. However, these Masks did a bit more than making the Pokemon that wore them act like the Pokemon they're based on, but the Masks give off a certain energy that allows them to battle like the Pokemon its based on as well. Upon these findings, the Pokemon League of Desvega quickly integrated them into the Gym Challenge of the region, making them a staple of battles in the region, boosting tourism, and adding to the aura of possibility in Desvega. However, nobody really knows how or why these seemingly normal Masks give Pokemon these abilities, a closely kept secret only known by those who make the Masks.
Justification: We all love Mega Evolution, but Game Freak clearly doesn't. A big reason for this is because only a select few Pokemon get to benefit from it, with the rest being left out to dry. This is why Game Freak's last 3 gimmicks have all been universal, to mixed results. So, what if we combined how much we like Mega Evolution with Game Freak's vision of letting all Pokemon share the new toy they brought in? Wonder Masks aim to do that, giving you a way less crazy version of Mix and Mega to shake up battles with.
Reality/Anomaly Mega Evolution 5 + 5 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 5 + 5 + 2 + 4 + 5 + 4 + 4 + 4 = 53
Mega Evolution 4 + 2 + 5 + 3 + 3 + 1 + 4 + 5 + 2 + 3 + 2 + 5 = 39
Wonder Masks 3 + 5 + 3 + 2 + 5 + 5 + 3 + 3 + 4 + 4 + 1 + 4 + 5 + 5 + 2 + 5 = 59
Z-Moves 2 + 3 + 1 + 3 = 9
X-Moves 1 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 5 + 2 + 3 = 22
Max-Zenith 4 + 4 = 8
Sacred Relics 3 + 1 + 2 + 4 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 4 = 37
Super Ability 2 + 5 + 4 + 2 + 2 + 3 + 3 = 39
Ability Drift 1 + 2 + 5 = 8
Alter Realization 4 + 2 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 2 = 35
Friendship Bracelets 1 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 5 + 1 = 13
Swap Cards 1 + 3 + 1 = 5
Inverse Card 3
Promotion Cards 1

Based of the explanation, we would expect one basic Mask of each 18 type and then some more special ones.

Feel free to discuss the winner Generational Gimmick and it’s potential before I open up the Starter Slate.

Hi, I'm Brown4Sides, also known as Swordsorption and Yuuma Toutetsu, and I am just entering this community and am looking forward to contributing to Gen X!

I see that we're gonna have our mons do their best Ogerpon impression. While I didn't vote for it, I think this is a cool way to essentially make Mega Evolutions universal, which was the only generational gimmick that wasn't. Yoshiblaze's examples seem to show that they would prefer stat buffs of +50 BST rather than +100 BST, which is fine with me.

I do have slight concerns about balancing. I find it is kinda similar to Terastalization, which is very controversial in the metagames that it is in, and you are not only changing your type but getting stat boosts and an ability change as well. That being said, revealing masks to the opponent does help, and reminds me a bit of the Tera preview suggestion that's been thrown around. Again, these are minor concerns, and I could definitely be persuaded that it is more balanced than I am making out to be.

Is each person going to get a chance to submit a list of the 18 type masks and what each one does? That could be cool.

Can't wait for starters, I have something special prepared for them!

EDIT: Also please don't give Charizard one

Last edited:

Samtendo09

is a Pre-Contributor
Hi, I'm Brown4Sides, also known as Swordsorption and Yuuma Toutetsu, and I am just entering this community and am looking forward to contributing to Gen X!

I see that we're gonna have our mons do their best Ogerpon impression. While I didn't vote for it, I think this is a cool way to essentially make Mega Evolutions universal, which was the only generational gimmick that wasn't. Yoshiblaze's examples seem to show that they would prefer stat buffs of +50 BST rather than +100 BST, which is fine with me.

I do have slight concerns about balancing. I find it is kinda similar to Terastalization, which is very controversial in the metagames that it is in, and you are not only changing your type but getting stat boosts and an ability change as well. That being said, revealing masks to the opponent does help, and reminds me a bit of the Tera preview suggestion that's been thrown around. Again, these are minor concerns, and I could definitely be persuaded that it is more balanced than I am making out to be.

Is each person going to get a chance to submit a list of the 18 type masks and what each one does? That could be cool.

Can't wait for starters, I have something special prepared for them!
There are key differences between Wonder Masks and Terastalization.
  • Wonder Mask does not fully replace the holder’s type, instead simply have their changed secondary type (or gain one if they are single-type), alongside no extra STAB boost and no STAB from replaced type. Terastalization still allows the Pokénon to use their old STAB or, if matching type, the STAB of such type will be even stronger, and allows the Pokémon to hold any item, while Wonder Mask takes the holder’s item slot and compensate with base stat boosts and replacing Ability, though since you cannot hold another item, you can’t run a Choice Band, Choice Specs or Choice Scarf, for example.
    • Since the holder’s Primary type remained the same via Wonder Mask, their type weaknesses remained mostly consistent. This means you would not completely deplete your Pokémon’s weaknesses, and you would open your Pokémon for unexpected weaknesses if used carelessly.
  • Revealing Masks to the opponent will immediately give away, indeed, and may even apply as soon as the Pokémon wears it. This allow the players to immediately react accordingly rather than forcing a 50/50 situation, for example.
These two differences may help Wonder Masks to be more balanced compared to Terastalization, at least in theory. If any Mask proved too much for the metagame, it will be rebalanced accrodingly.

Last edited:

Samtendo09

is a Pre-Contributor
With the Generational Gimmick decided, we will have our first full Pokémon slate.

Starters!
:sv/charmander: :sv/marshtomp: :sv/rillaboom:

The essential part of the journey, the iconic trio of starters allows the player to choose between the three of them. They are intended to be useful throughtout the journey, and have a place in any competitive scene. Although not all Pokémon of a starter trio are treated equally, each of them manages to win the heart of at least several first-time players.

Here’s the Rules
- You must sub a Starter Trio, with the primary typings of each starter being Grass, Fire, and Water respectively. A variation of the trio that follows a similar type triangle (Rock, Fighting, Flying for example) may be allowed, but be sure to let me know in Discord first.
- Each evolutionary line must be 3 Stages, and no split evolutions.
- They cannot be based off previously established starters, not even as regional forms; regional forms based of previous starters would be allowed after this slate, but do keep submissions based of those starters sparsely.
- The first stage of the each starter must have a 305-320 BST, the second stage must have 405-420 BST, and the final stage must have 525-535 BST. Keeping the BST even between the starters is an option, but not required.
- Starters must have exactly 2 abilities, with their primary ability being Overgrow (Grass), Blaze (Fire), or Torrent (Water), or if other types, clones based of these Abilities.
- Extreme minmaxing stat distributions are forbidden to do on starters. There’s no harm to make them specialized, but no official starters have extreme minmaxing to begin with.
- Avoid giving an uneven amount of signatures to a starter over the others. If a starter have a signature move, it would be wise to give one to the other two as well. Giving alternative forms for starters is heavily discouraged.
- From this slate onward, you can create and distribute new moves and abilities. Distribution may be slightly altered by council if voted in.

The templates for submissions are available in the OP.

The submission phase will ends in five days. Have fun!

Name: Foleoge (Foliage + Leo)
Counterpart(s): Flaram, Cherubble
Typing:
1687018682880.png

Ability: Overgrow / Grassy Surge (HA)
Base Stats: 61/69/37/39/41/68 (315)
Notable Moves: Close Combat, Grassy Glide, Play Rough, Seed Bomb, U-turn
Height + Weight: 0.6m, 9.5 kg
Flavor/Design: Lion cub covered in foliage. Mane is distinct so it doesn't look like Sprigatito. (final stage is where the meat of it is)
Potential Competitive Role: Pivot, Sweeper

Name: Naturoar (Natural + Roar)
Counterpart(s): Seares, Serafish
Typing:
1687018685641.png

Ability: Overgrow / Grassy Surge (HA)
Base Stats: 80/87/57/52/54/85 (415)
Notable Moves: Close Combat, Grassy Glide, Play Rough, Seed Bomb, U-turn
Height + Weight: 0.9m, 30.5 kg
Flavor/Design: Lion covered in foliage.

Name: Kingrass (King + Grass)
Counterpart(s): Hornferno, Angelake
Typing:
1687018687571.png
1687018707177.png

Ability: Overgrow / Supreme Overlord (HA)
Base Stats: 101/108/77/67/69/108 (530)
Notable Moves: Moss Dunk, Close Combat, Grassy Glide, Knock Off, Play Rough, Seed Bomb, U-turn
Height + Weight: 2.4m, 55.2 kg
New Features: Moss Dunk (Move, Grass type, physical, 90 BP, 100% accurate, hits Pokemon that are using Fly/Bounce)
Flavor/Design: The starters I made for Desvega are based off of Californian sports teams, Kingrass in particular is based off of the basketball team the Sacramento Kings, and it is a lion because they are often regarded as kings of the jungle. It stands bipedal now, and creates balls of moss that it throws as an attack. All starters have high Attack and Speed since they are all based off of athletes, and Kingrass is no exception.

Name: Flaram (Flare + Ram)
Counterpart(s): Foleoge, Cherubble
Typing:
1687018721227.png

Ability: Blaze / Reckless (HA)
Base Stats: 32/74/60/42/42/65 (315)
Notable Moves: Flame Charge, Flare Blitz, Heat Crash, Play Rough, Wild Charge
Height + Weight: 0.6m, 12.5 kg
Flavor/Design: It's a small fire ram. (final stage is where the meat of it is)
Potential Competitive Role: Choice Band Wallbreaker

Name: Seares (Sear + Ares)
Counterpart(s): Naturoar, Serafish
Typing:
1687018726242.png

Base Stats: 42/92/78/60/60/83 (415)
Notable Moves: Flame Charge, Flare Blitz, Heat Crash, Play Rough, Wild Charge
Height + Weight: 1.0m, 46.5 kg
Flavor/Design: Slightly bigger fire ram, now is bipedal.

Name: Hornferno (Horn + Inferno)
Counterpart(s): Kingrass, Angelake
Typing:
1687018728921.png

Base Stats: 52/123/102/75/75/103 (530)
Notable Moves: Blazing Charge, Flame Charge, Flare Blitz, Heat Crash, Play Rough, Wild Charge
Height + Weight: 2.1m, 88.4 kg
New Features: Blazing Charge (Move, Fire type, physical, 150 BP, 100% accurate, user takes 50% recoil of the damage dealt)
Flavor/Design: As the starters are based on Californian sports teams, Hornferno is based off of the Los Angeles Rams. It packs quite a strong tackle! Stats continue the physical sweeper trend, with an extra emphasis on Attack and Defense. Also "Blazing Charge" works because the Chargers are another football team from California.

Name: Cherubble (Cherubim + Bubble)
Counterpart(s): Foleoge, Flaram
Typing:
1687018760167.png

Ability: Torrent / Steadfast (HA)
Base Stats: 42/67/42/45/45/74 (315)
Notable Moves: Aqua Jet, Liquidation, Swords Dance, U-turn, Wave Crash
Height + Weight: 0.4m, 8.7 kg
Flavor/Design: Small angelfish, but its body is adapted so that it looks like it could dwell on land like the other Water starters. (final stage is where the meat of it is)
Potential Competitive Role: Setup Sweeper

Name: Serafish (Seraphim + Fish)
Counterpart(s): Naturoar, Seares
Typing:
1687018762312.png
1687018774072.png

Base Stats: 61/78/61/63/63/89 (415)
Notable Moves: Aqua Jet, Liquidation, Play Rough, Swords Dance, U-turn, Wave Crash
Height + Weight: 0.9m, 20.8 kg
Flavor/Design: Slightly bigger angelfish.

Name: Angelake (Angel + Lake)
Counterpart(s): Kingrass, Hornferno
Typing:
1687018764500.png
1687018776134.png

Base Stats: 76/111/76/77/77/113 (530)
Notable Moves: Bubble Strike, Aqua Jet, Liquidation, Play Rough, Swords Dance, U-turn, Wave Crash
Height + Weight: 1.8m, 54.0 kg
New Features: Bubble Strike (Move, Water type, physical, 30 BP, 100% accurate, hits 3 times in a row)
Flavor/Design: Continuing with the trend of basing the starters around Californian sports teams, this one is based on the Los Angeles Angels, so an angelfish was a perfect fit here. "Angelake" is also a perfect name because it not only represents the Angels team but also another California sports team, the Los Angeles Lakers. Its main attack is creating blades made out of water and whacking bubbles with it.

I'm proud of these guys, and spent the last couple days working on them! The stats were originally better competitively but I have since trimmed them down, there's still a chance that that they may still be too minmaxed so please let me know if I should further nerf them. I still want to keep the Attack and Speed stats kinda high on all of them to fit with the athlete flavor but I can make adjustments if necessary.

NERF LOG
  • Kingrass - Nerfed Attack, removed Sucker Punch
  • Hornferno - Removed the Fighting type and all Fighting type coverage, we have too many Fire/Fighting starters anyway
  • Angelake - Gave it a worse ability

Last edited:
The starters are based on the genres of Film Noir, Comedy, and Horror.

Name: Mysterelk (Mystery + Elk)
Counterpart(s): Fangear, Pyrote
Typing:

Ability: Overgrow/Stakeout
Base Stats: 50/65/50/60/40/50 (BST=315)
Notable Moves: Horn Leech, Grass Knot, Work Up, U-Turn, Grassy Terrain, Grassy Glide, Play Rough
Height + Weight: 0.6 m, 14 kg
Flavour/Design: a fawn with vines obscuring most of its face
Potential Competitive Role: Band, Scarf? I was today years old when I realized I don't really know anything about LC.

Name: Doetective (Doe + Detective)
Counterpart(s): Terromak, Coymedia
Typing:

Base Stats: 60/85/60/80/55/65 (BST=405)
Notable Moves: Horn Leech, Knock Off, Grass Knot, Work Up, U-Turn, Grassy Terrain, Grassy Glide, Play Rough
Height + Weight: 1.1 m, 50 kg
Flavour/Design: the vines are now out of its face, showing a determined demeanour. The fur pattern and antler formation of its final evolution is starting to form here.
Potential Competitive Role: Band or Scarf

Name: Noirvid (Noir + Cervid)
Counterpart(s): Shorror, Jestire
Typing:

Base Stats: 75/105/85/100/80/85 (BST=530)
Notable Moves: Sleuth, Horn Leech, Knock Off, Dark Pulse, Grass Knot, Work Up, U-Turn, Grassy Terrain, Grassy Glide, Play Rough
Height + Weight: 1.9 m, 91 kg
New Features: Sleuth (Dark-Type, Status, reveals all moves the opposing Pokemon know). Exclusive for now, but can be used in movesets of future regions.
Flavour/Design: film noir. Deer on its hind legs what will it do? Solve crimes apparently. Parts of the fur bunch up on it to make it look like it's wearing a detective coat and its antlers are formed in such a way that it looks like a grizzled old detective hat if you squint. Kinda buff for a deer.
Potential Competitive Role: Moveset checker, Choice Band if you forgo Sleuth, Pivot

Name: Pyrote (Pyro + Coyote)
Counterpart(s): Fangear, Mysterelk
Typing:

Ability: Blaze/Prankster
Base Stats: 45/50/45/60/50/65 (BST=315)
Notable Moves: Flamethrower, Trick, Knock Off, Disarming Voice, Fake Out, Parting Shot, Trick Room
Height + Weight: 0.9 m, 11 kg
Flavour/Design: a coyote with fire-type flair and colors.
Potential Competitive Role: Pivot, Trick Room Setter

Name: Coymedia (Coyote + Comédia)
Counterpart(s): Terromak, Doetective
Typing:

Base Stats: 57/62/53/80/70/83 (BST=405)
Notable Moves: Trick, Nasty Plot, Knock Off, Dazzling Gleam, Flamethrower, Mystical Fire, Parting Shot, Fake Out, Trick Room, Psychic
Height + Weight: 1.3m, 20 kg
Flavour/Design: it stands up, is more fuzzy, definitely has a lot more of a personality. Doesn't have the mask that its evo has.
Potential Competitive Role: Pivot, Trick Room Setter

Name: Jestire (Jester + Fire)
Counterpart(s): Shorror, Noirvid
Typing:

Base Stats: 73/80/73/102/90/112 (BST=530)
Notable Moves: Last Laugh, Nasty Plot, Trick, Knock Off, Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Flamethrower, Mystical Fire, Parting Shot, Fake Out, Trick Room, Psychic
Height + Weight: 1.8 m, 54 kg
New Features: Last Laugh (Fairy-Type, Status, lowers the opposing Pokemon's Attack, Sp. Attack, Speed by 1. User faints.). Exclusive for now, but can be used in movesets of future regions.
Flavour/Design: Bipedal Coyote with one of those comedy masks from Ancient Greek Theatre.
Potential Competitive Role: Pivot with sidegraded Memento, Trick Room Setter

Name: Fangear (Fang + Fear)
Counterpart(s): Pyrote, Mysterelk
Typing:

Ability: Torrent/Strong Jaw
Base Stats: 45/70/45/55/60/40 (BST=315)
Notable Moves: Flip Turn, Crunch, Ice Fang, Psychic Fang, Aqua Jet, Liquidation, Sucker Punch
Height + Weight: 0.9 m, 18 kg
Flavour/Design: creepy looking shark, but like, endearingly so.
Potential Competitive Role: Pivot, Wallbreaker

Name: Terromak (Terror + Mako)
Counterpart(s): Coymedia, Doetective
Typing:

Base Stats: 60/89/60/70/75/51 (BST=405)
Notable Moves: Flip Turn, Crunch, Ice Fang, Psychic Fang, Aqua Jet, Liquidation, Sucker Punch
Height + Weight: 1.5, 38 kg
Flavour/Design: Mako Shark, looks a little creepier.

Name: Shorror (Pronounced Shore-or, Shark + Horror and Shore + Horror)
Counterpart(s): Noirvid, Jestire
Typing:

Base Stats: 77/115/80/95/97/66 (BST=530)
Notable Moves: Geist Bite, Flip Turn, Crunch, Ice Fang, Psychic Fang, Poltergeist, Spirit Shackle, Wave Crash, Aqua Jet, Shadow Ball, Sucker Punch, Liquidation
Height + Weight: 2 m, 88 kg
New Features: Geist Bite (Ghost-Type, Physical, 70 BP, 20% Chance of dropping opponent's Def, Sp. Def by 1.). Exclusive for now, but can be used in movesets of future regions.
Flavour/Design: ghost great white shark, as in a shark that's a ghost because people fear sharks (thanks Jaws) and ghosts.

Last edited:

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Name: idk
Counterpart(s): fighting type and flying type
Typing:

Ability: Fault Line (This Pokemon's Rock-type moves have 1.5x power at 33% or less HP.) / Railgunner (This Pokemon's beam moves have 1.3x power.)
(beam moves are just all moves who have beam in it)
Base Stats: 77 / 77 / 77 / 120 / 77 / 107 | 535
Notable Moves: Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Meteor Beam, Power Gem, Stealth Rock, Rock Polish, Zen Headbutt, Psychic, Psyshock, Twin Beam, Calm Mind, Trick, Teleport, Dazzling Gleam, Earth Power, Ice Beam, Hyper Beam, Charge Beam, Signal Beam, Solar Beam, Aura Sphere
Height + Weight: 1.3m, 50 kg
New Features: fault line is exclusive as its a starter abil
Flavour/Design: its like an alien with cannons or something
Potential Competitive Role: fantastic meteor beamer.

Name: idk nfe
Typing:

Ability: Fault Line (This Pokemon's Rock-type moves have 1.5x power at 33% or less HP.) / Levitate
Base Stats: 51 / 51 / 51 / 94 / 51 / 107 | 405
Notable Moves: Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Power Gem, Stealth Rock, Rock Polish, Zen Headbutt, Psychic, Psyshock, Calm Mind, Trick, Teleport, Dazzling Gleam, Earth Power, Aura Sphere
Height + Weight: 1 m, 25 kg

Name: idk lc
Typing:

Ability: Fault Line (This Pokemon's Rock-type moves have 1.5x power at 33% or less HP.) / Levitate
Base Stats: 51 / 51 / 51 / 60 / 51 / 51 | 315
Notable Moves: Rock Slide, Power Gem, Stealth Rock, Rock Polish, Zen Headbutt, Psychic, Psyshock, Calm Mind, Trick, Teleport, Dazzling Gleam
Height + Weight: 0.7m, 12 kg
Name: idk 2
Counterpart(s): rock type and flying type
Typing:

Ability: Determination (This Pokemon's Fighting-type moves have 1.5x power at 33% or less HP.) / Up to Speed (On switchin, this Pokemon copies the speed boosts of the opponent.)
Base Stats: 85 / 130 / 115 / 45 / 70 / 90 | 535
Notable Moves: Close Combat, Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Focus Blast, Bulk Up, Wild Charge, Zing Zap, Thunder Punch, Discharge, Volt Switch, Thunder Wave, Fire Punch, Ice Punch
Height + Weight: idk height but like 150 kg maybe
New Features: determination is exclusive as its a starter abil
Flavour/Design: idk yet
Potential Competitive Role: incredible scarfer due to copying speed boosters.

Name: idk 2 nfe
Typing:

Ability: Determination (This Pokemon's Fighting-type moves have 1.5x power at 33% or less HP.) / Steadfast
Base Stats: 75 / 100 / 75 / 35 / 60 / 60 | 405
Notable Moves: Close Combat, Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Focus Blast, Bulk Up, Wild Charge, Thunder Punch, Discharge, Volt Switch, Thunder Wave, Fire Punch, Ice Punch
Height + Weight: idk height but like 100 kg maybe

Name: idk 2 lc
Typing:

Ability: Determination (This Pokemon's Fighting-type moves have 1.5x power at 33% or less HP.) / Steadfast
Base Stats: 65 / 80 / 65 / 25 / 40 / 40 | 315
Notable Moves: Close Combat, Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Focus Blast, Bulk Up, Thunder Punch, Discharge, Thunder Wave
Height + Weight: idk height but like 50 kg maybe
Name: Charparoll (charparral + roll)
Counterpart(s): rock type and fighting type
Typing:

Ability: Pecking Order (This Pokemon's Flying-type moves have 1.5x power at 33% or less HP.) / Dust Devil (This Pokemon's Atk is 1.5x in Sandstorm.)
Base Stats: 80 / 110 / 75 / 80 / 75 / 115 | 535
Notable Moves: Brave Bird, Drill Peck, Dual Wingbeat, Hurricane, Air Slash, Roost, Defog, Spin Out, Iron Head, Flash Cannon, Autotomize, High Horsepower, Scorching Sands, Spikes, Rock Slide, U-Turn
Height + Weight: 1m, 70 kg
New Features: pecking order is exclusive as its a starter abil
Flavour/Design: roadrunner mixed with motorcycle elements
Potential Competitive Role: great offensive pivot and weird sand abuser.

Name: idk 3 nfe
Typing:

Ability: Pecking Order (This Pokemon's Flying-type moves have 1.5x power at 33% or less HP.) / Sand Rush
Base Stats: 70 / 90 / 55 / 60 / 55 / 75 | 405
Notable Moves: Brave Bird, Drill Peck, Dual Wingbeat, Hurricane, Air Slash, Roost, Defog, Iron Head, Flash Cannon, Autotomize, High Horsepower, Scorching Sands, Spikes, Rock Slide, U-Turn
Height + Weight: 0.7m, 35 kg

Name: idk 3 lc
Typing:

Ability: Pecking Order (This Pokemon's Flying-type moves have 1.5x power at 33% or less HP.) / Sand Rush
Base Stats: 50 / 70 / 45 / 40 / 45 / 65 | 315
Notable Moves: Brave Bird, Drill Peck, Dual Wingbeat, Hurricane, Air Slash, Roost, Defog, Iron Head, Flash Cannon, Autotomize, High Horsepower, Scorching Sands, Spikes, Rock Slide, U-Turn
Height + Weight: 0.5m, 15 kg

Last edited:
Final Submissiom

Name: Lamateur (Lamb + amateur)
Counterpart(s): Curisine, Tempole
Typing: Grass
Ability: Overgrow/Grass Pelt
Base Stats: 48 / 60 / 51 / 55 / 41 / 60 (315)
Height + Weight: 0.9m + 19.5kg
Flavor/Design: Little greenhorn sheep with a pelt of foliage in the style of a jersey.

Name: Liberam (Libero + ram)
Counterpart(s): Flambear, Musicroak
Typing: Grass
Ability: Overgrow/Grass Pelt
Base Stats: 58 / 80 / 61 / 65 / 71 / 80 (415)
Height + Weight: 1.3m + 33.0kg
Flavour/Design: Less scrawny, more confident and flexible.

Name: Caprathlite (Capricorn + triathlete + elite)
Counterpart(s): Grillozos, Vibranura
Typing: Grass/Rock
Ability: Overgrow/Seed Sower
Base Stats: 88 / 100 / 66 / 75 / 81 / 120 (530)
Notable Moves: Rock Slide, Smack Down, Horn Leech, Leaf Storm, Energy Ball, Leech Seed, Extreme Speed, Court Change, Grassy Glide, Stealth Rock, Axe Kick, Block, Trailblaze, Bulldoze, Bounce, Life Dew, Bulk Up, Surf
Height + Weight: 1.7m + 47kg
Flavour/Design: Based on the Desert Bighorn Sheep, the state mammal of Nevada with a sports theme. Gogoat, but as a Starter.
Potential Competitive Role: Offensive support.
Nerf Log: Changed HA from Grassy Surge to Seed Sower. Also to note, this does not have access to Wood Hammer or Stone Edge.
Name: Curisine (Cuisine + ursine)
Counterpart(s): Lamateur, Tempole
Typing: Fire
Ability: Blaze/Gluttony
Base Stats: 55 / 65 / 55 / 65 / 50 / 25 (315)
Height + Weight: 0.6m + 8.8kg
Flavour/Design: Fire-type Cubchoo who drools instead of dripping snot and had Munchlax's appetite.

Name: Flambear (Flambé + bear)
Counterpart(s): Liberam, Musicroak
Typing: Fire
Ability: Blaze/Gluttony
Base Stats: 75 / 85 / 75 / 85 / 60 / 35 (415)
Height + Weight: 1.6m + 105kg
Flavour/Design: It's learning how to roast food and people.

Name: Grillozos (Grill + Grizzly + osos)
Counterpart(s): Caprathlite, Vibranura
Typing: Fire/Fairy
Ability: Blaze/Aroma Veil
Base Stats: 95 / 105 / 95 / 105 / 80 / 50 (530)
Notable Moves: Overheat, Dazzling Gleam, Draining Kiss, Knock Off, Fire Blast, Fire Punch, Play Rough, Psychic Fangs, Seed Bomb, Salt Cure.
Height + Weight: 2.6m + 275.0kg
Flavour/Design: Based on the California grizzly bear, the State Animal of California, as well as a cooking theme. A gourmet bear that learnt how to roast the best meats, to the point it's own body became appetising. Ursaluna nerfed as a Starter.
Potential Competitive Role: Mixed Attacker
Name: Tempole (Tempo + Tadpole)
Counterpart(s): Lamateur, Curisine
Typing: Water
Ability: Torrent/Liquid Voice
Base Stats: 60 / 65 / 50 / 50 / 60 / 30 (315)
Height + Weight: 0.4m + 4.5kg
Flavour/Design: Tympole who borrowed Tadbulb's groove to be a Starter.

Name: Musicroak (Music + croak)
Counterpart(s): Liberam, Flambear
Typing: Water
Ability: Torrent/Liquid Voice
Base Stats: 80 / 75 / 60 / 60 / 80 / 60 (415)
Height + Weight: 0.8m + 34.0kg
Flavour/Design: Palpitoad with Bellibolt's belly that can remix its vocalisations.

Name: Vibranura (Vibe + Vibrato + anura)
Counterpart(s): Caprathlite, Grillozos
Typing: Water/Poison
Ability: Torrent/Punk Rock
Base Stats: 100 / 95 / 75 / 90 / 100 / 70 (530)
Notable Moves: Boomburst, Overdrive, Sparkling Aria, Perish Song, Sludge Bomb, Wave Crash, Brine, Gunk Shot, Baneful Bunker, Toxic.
Height + Weight: 1.2m + 79.1kg
Flavour/Design: Based on the California red-legged frog, California's State Amphibian, as well as a music theme. A frog who specialises in all types of music. DJ Politoed as a Starter.
Potential Competitive Role: Choiced Sweeper.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)