Genesect+Lati@s+Terrakion Austin's IV, Shiny, HP Trade (24 HP, 128 Shiny, 210 Diff. 5IV/HP/Legends)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey there! I'm really interested in that Mawile! I'm just starting out so I don't have much to offer, but I do have this:
Venonat
31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid
Tinted Lens
Egg Moves: Baton Pass
Are you interested?

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hey there! I'm really interested in that Mawile! I'm just starting out so I don't have much to offer, but I do have this:
Venonat
31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid
Tinted Lens
Egg Moves: Baton Pass
Are you interested?
Do you have anything else? If not, I can take it

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I do have them in stock however I do not have my 3DS on me ATM. I can trade later today :)
Ah well its actually the middle of the night for me, I'll try to catch you at a better time tomorrow or this morning if you're still up. Thanks again!

Hi, i'm interested in a sturdy impish female skarmory with brave bird + whirlwind and ivs 31/31/31/x/31/31. CMT if anything interests you? I can also offer 64 bp worth of items.

Hey man, I am interested in a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Rotom? You still have one? I have 5IV Marills Huge Power with Aqua Jet, 5IV Pineco with SR, 4IV Adamant Scyther and some other things.

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hey man, I am interested in a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Rotom? You still have one? I have 5IV Marills Huge Power with Aqua Jet, 5IV Pineco with SR, 4IV Adamant Scyther and some other things.
Sorry, I have or am getting all of those. Anything else?

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hey. I have to cancel my order to the Vullaby. Just got one. Is it okay if I get a MALE Moody Snorunt instead?
I dont really like it when a person switches their order :/, but as I haven't started on the vullaby, sure :)

Hey Austin, I have that female 5IV squirtle ready. (on the second batch too, my luck)

I've already added you so just initiate a trade when you see me online or vice versa.

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hey Austin, I have that female 5IV squirtle ready. (on the second batch too, my luck)

I've already added you so just initiate a trade when you see me online or vice versa.
I'll let you know when sableye's ready :). I've already added you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)