Genesect+Lati@s+Terrakion Austin's IV, Shiny, HP Trade (24 HP, 128 Shiny, 210 Diff. 5IV/HP/Legends)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Awesome. I'm online if you happen to be available. If not, let me know what time is best for you.
IGN: The Rykin, FC: 1693-1724-4448

Edit: Just noticed you weren't home right now. Oops.
Haha yup I'll let you know when!

Hey Austin I can't remember if I've already asked you but is there something you'd like for an HP ice Rotom?I could also try to breed a female aerodactyl(I didn't see him in the pokémon you listed) for it.

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Coolio, I'll be available to trade after 7 p.m. (CST -6:00). I will add you then. If we don't trade tonight it will have to wait till Wednesday afternoon at the earliest.
Ya I'll be availiable then.
Hey Austin I can't remember if I've already asked you but is there something you'd like for an HP ice Rotom?I could also try to breed a female aerodactyl(I didn't see him in the pokémon you listed) for it.
sorry going to trade for one already.

Hello, would you be interested in a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Taillow (F, but can breed M), Jolly Nature, with Guts? It has Brave Bird/Steel Wing/Roost for its Egg Moves. I'd like to trade for one of your Sneasels if possible. I can throw in a toxic orb as well if needed.

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hello, would you be interested in a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Taillow (F, but can breed M), Jolly Nature, with Guts? It has Brave Bird/Steel Wing/Roost for its Egg Moves. I'd like to trade for one of your Sneasels if possible. I can throw in a toxic orb as well if needed.
Ya I have one in stock actually! What's your friend code and we can trade now!

I can offer you Pinsir (luxury ball) level 50 adamant 5 IV with egg move quick ATK or a Conkledurr level 50 Adamant 5 IV's with drain punch and mach punch for your Froakie with HP fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)