VGC Getting ready for the Fairy Garden Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to find a good balance to my team. Any constructive criticism is appreciated

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Brick Break
- Belly Drum
- Waterfall

This is your basic "belly drum" set.

Mawile-Mega @ Mawilite
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 196 HP / 252 Atk / 60 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Protect
- Play Rough

M-Mawile is probably the best fairy type mega out there. It's got great typing, and reasonable defenses. It's pretty much a good choice for any all fairy team. I'm thinking of switching out protect with fire fang though, so that I have something in case it goes down to a M-Mawile v M-Mawile.

Aromatisse @ Light Clay
Ability: Aroma Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 126 Def / 4 SpA / 126 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Flash Cannon
- Energy Ball

With reasonable bulk and access to screens, Aromatisse kind of serves as my damage mitigation tank. She's done a pretty reasonable job at taking out other fairy types with access to Flash Cannon.

Gardevoir @ BrightPowder
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Focus Blast
- Will-O-Wisp
- Psyshock
- Destiny Bond

I'm on the fence on Gardevoir. I tried running her as a Calm Mind mega to little success, so I decided to try her out as a Destiny Bond sniper. I've had some success with the later plan, but like I said: I'm on the fence. I've been thinking of switching her out with Florges (better SpD), although I would still like to run Gardevoir as my alternate mega

Clefable @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Minimize
- Protect
- Ice Beam

Clefable is basically there to take out Mawile. Set up with some minimize's and use Fire Blast, and I'm in heaven. Ice Beam hits pretty good as well.

Whimsicott @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Tailwind
- Leech Seed
- Toxic

Whimsicott sets up Tailwind and maybe a leechseed if it can. It's also a decent check against Azumarill as well.

Let me know what you think =)

Last edited:
you need at least three lines of description for each pokemon in order to explain the choices in the pokemon and sets, and not just short points stating obvious things, such as with the azumarill description. take a look at the rmt rules and other rmts to see what's expected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)