GFAQs user attempts to ban in-battle switching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"OMGZ switching is HAXX0rz my friend switched out on alakazam's confusion to umbreon and killed me and I lost so SWITCHIN IS HAXXXX!"

Oh god, this is priceless.

Everyone knows that GameFAQs is the noobiest place on the face of the Earth. Why else would they ban me for starting a fad about Beedrill?

GF is a weird place.

For pokemon, they basically all fail, they do have a couple of vets but I haven't seen anything special or outstanding, and I read alot of threads.

For MPH though, I used to even represent GF.. because the MPH players were better than most (besides TEC and you know it).. shame pokemon isn't the same.

GF is a weird place.

For pokemon, they basically all fail, they do have a couple of vets but I haven't seen anything special or outstanding, and I read alot of threads.

For MPH though, I used to even represent GF.. because the MPH players were better than most (besides TEC and you know it).. shame pokemon isn't the same.
I was one of the vets before I was banned =/

But basically, the only intelligent users there are Fantasty, TPX Vengance, Shadow Light Master, Ray Gun, ruesap12, _Zero1, someone or other I'm forgetting, and me before I was banned.

I was going to leave anyways, someone made a "no legends" clause.

Most their vets don't have much experience actually battling though, so their sets seem good at the time, but you try it out for real and there's more counters for them than you'd think.

Some Empoleon set I saw that seemed sweet and was made by some 'vet' sucked balls when put into practice.
Gyarados setup on it and swept mah team.
It was meant to counter Gyara somehow aswell, obviously failed.

AHH! I FAIL!!! I better get out of there, so can un-fail myself!

So is Heatran really not an Uber? Someone in GFaqs disconnected from me and called me a rule-breaker for using Heatran in a No Ubers match.

Yesh, shows how much the GFaqs battlers know.

Waitasec, what sort of Empoleon moveset (supposedly) counters Gyarados? I didn't think ANYTHING it has that can beat Gyara...

Smogon has enough idiocy to deal with as it is, we don't need to add the exponentionally dumber GameFAQs to the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)