Give me your penis

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Hector Gold.

When the baby is born, it lives with two possibilites: an penis, or an vagina. If the vagina is a truth, you must create death on an baby because it is useless. I have an penis because I am an man, and the efficacy produced by men is greater than that of an woman. Women are not powerful--they can not invoke change on an society which says it is intrisnically dependent on the strong and powerful to provide guidance.

However, many man have an penis which is fake; therefore, I want you to give me your penis because you should not have it. Without an penis, you can not tell others that you are which you are not. You are not a men--why make a truth about it? Don't worry, though: I am men, and because of that, I happen to be the greatest Pokemon battler of all the time. One user in the Smogon named junior created an world where I am GGFan. It is clear that junior has an fake penis and uses his dirty blood--the opposite of my blood which is royal and pure--to create a truth which does not exist. Junior, you are a liar and a cheater and I will defeat you. Actually, I have just made a victory--good game.

Now then: another user at the Smogon sang a song about wishing for something grandiose as a result of my presence on the Smogon. I understand this concern, but I believe I already asserted my necessity in mankind by being the first man to be the man of the peoples. There is nothing to be afraid of: when you all die, I will make help for you. Moreover, I will help ascertain the truth of the peoples where men can love those whom are better and larger without being accused as an sycophant. And because I am the greatest of all time, I feel a prudent situation would be where those who are small can love as well.

Questions are big in the recent weeks. Who? Why? Where? I will make the number one answer, and then ejaculate an sequel which will mollify even the most recalcitrant people who do not believe in the new authority. Firstly, there is an ubitiquitous, evil power on the Smogon that beckons for an man of the truth, an man of the peoples, to be here for. I am here for the evil power because his penis has deceived many peoples into believing he is something that is magnificent. Number two, in the midst of the munificence of my power, peoples have created the question of what will be the result of this power. Thus, I ejaculate this information:

Because of your hate, because of your malice, I must extract revenge upon you. My passion will be the passion of the peoples. The peoples are waiting for your penis.

Hector Gold, the passion.

COMING SOON

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
/me trembles in the wake of hector gold

or is the trembling the result of mad desire?

About a year from people are going to come on Smogon and be presented with the Holy Book of Hector Gold. A collection of Hector Gold's teachings that is required reading for those who wish to join the forums.

All arguments made in all threads, this includes mindless mafia votes and tournament 'ins' will have to be backed up with a relevant quote from this holiest of books.

My an penis be the greatest Pokemon battler of all the time.

Now then: another user at the Smogon sang a song about wishing for ejaculate. Thus, I ejaculate this information:

Because penis of hate, I must extract revenge upon you.
Hector Gold, the passion.
This is what I got out of this. I didn't even have to add a single word, just delete some poop and rearrange the rest.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It would seem less trollish if he didn't replace EVERY instance of the word "a" with "an". I'm considering this guy more and more of a false prophet every time he makes a topic.

It was a good read though, I got a chuckle or two.

[18:02:34] drew shuu[Equip Star: who wants to absorb my penis?
[18:02:55] drew shuu[Equip Star: who wants to absorb my penis? who wants to absorb my penis? who wants to absorb my penis?
The peoples are waiting.

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i am trying to pull it off but it doesn't appear to be working, any women good at handling penises? i really need an expert here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)