XY OU Give Some Corrections

Hello Smogon! After playing on Pokemon showdown a lot and testing a lot of Pokemon, I have created a team around my 2nd favorite Pokemon: Kingdra,
So, I added him,
Then, I figured out I needed a Pokemon that could deal with his fairy weakness, so I added Scarf Heatran who can also deal with the likes of Klefki and Mega Mawile,
Empoleon and anonymous Bulky Waters became a threat, so I added Manetric Mega,
I then added Umbreon as a mixed tank and wish passer,
I then slapped on Scarf Gardevoir to revenge kill fighting types,
I then needed A Pokemon to set up Sticky Web and Stealth Rocks, so Smeargle was my choice.

I will now give a detailed explanation of what each Pokemon does:

Kingdra@Scope Lens
Sniper
252 Sp Atk 252 Spe Timid
Hydro Pump
Draco Meteor
Clear Smog
Focus Energy

This is the main Pokemon of this set. Due to boosts given to Focus Energy this Gen, with Scope Lens and Focus Energy every move used is A 100% critical chance, which now Ignores stat drops. Hydro pump is a coverage, While Clear Smog stops fairies and setup sweepers in their tracks.

Heatran@Choice Scarf
Flash Fire
252 Spe 252 Sp atk Modest
Flamethrower
Flash Cannon
Energy Ball
Hidden power Ice

Fairies became a huge threat,so I added Scarf Heatran, Which also checks other threats like Garchomp. First two moves are STAB, and the third deals with Waters like Swampert who resist its STABs. Hidden Power Ice checks the aforementioned threats.

Manetric@Manectite
Intimidate
252 spe 252 sp atk timid
Volt Switch
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power Ice
Flamethrower

Mega Manetric Checks a main threat to my team, Empoleon, and also acts as a very good defensive pivot. It gets very good Coverage in Mock BoltBeam and Flamethrower and Volt Switch makes him an even better scout than Rotom-W, which is saying something.

Umbreon@Leftovers
Synchronize
252 hp 252 def bold
Toxic
Protect
Wish
Foul Play

Umbreon Plays my role as wish passer and tank. Toxic deals fair damage, protect stalls, wish gives healing which can also be given to other team members, and foul play makes sure he isnt pure taunt bait and kills psychics. Very good pokemon, and my favorite Eeveelution.

Gardevoir@Choice Scarf
Trace
252 Sp Atk 252 Spe Modest
Moonblast
Psychic
Focus Blast
Shadow Ball

Another Revenge killer alongside Heatran, her main use is dealing with fighting types, and she does that very, very well. Moonblast and Psychic are STABs and provide good coverage, Focus Blast is solely for steels and Shadow Ball maims other Psychics.

Smeargle@Focus Sash
Own Tempo
252 spe 252 hp timid
Spore
Sticky Web
Stealth Rock
Spikes

All of the above pokemon appreciate hazards and Smeargle does that perfectly. Not much to explain, he sets up rocks and web, dies, allows my other pokemon to sweep. Period. Works 90% of the time, which, in statistics, is good enough for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)