Not open for further replies.
Rules
1v1 Singles
1 Day DQ
2 Recs/5 Chills
no items
one ability
Arena: Furniture Store
A large room containing untold amounts of furniture and appliances. Beds and shelves provide ample cover, and appliances may be useable as weapons.

Glacier Knight's Pokemon

Natu(*) [Twila] (Female)

Nature: Gentle (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Defense; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Defense)

Type:
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Early Bird: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to waking up at early hours or operating in low-light conditions and subsequently suffers from sleep status for only half as much time as other Pokemon.
Magic Bounce (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a Psychic sense that allows it to ward off non-damaging attacks as soon as they are launched, directing them back at the opponent.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 70

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:

Peck*
Leer*
Nightshade*
Teleport*
Lucky Chant*
Miracle Eye*
Me First*
Confuse Ray*

Roost*
Haze*
Quick Attack*

Light Screen*
Psychic*
Aerial Ace*

Lord Jesseus's Pokemon

Rotom [Gamma]
Nature: Timid (+Spe and +5% accuracy, -Atk)

Type:
Ghost*: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
*Different depending on form:
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Stats:
Base:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 105(+15%)

Appliance:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 99(+15%)

MC: 2

Abilities:
Levitate: This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Level Ground, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Attacks:
Trick(*)
Astonish(*)
Thunder Wave(*)
Thundershock(*)
Confuse Ray(*)
Uproar(*)
Double Team(*)
Shock Wave(*)
Hydro Pump/Air Slash/Overheat/Leaf Storm/Blizzard (Depending on Form)

Toxic(*)
Will-o-Wisp(*)
Protect(*)

Order of Operations
Lord sends out pokemon and chooses ability
Glacier sends out pokemon and chooses ability and actions
Lord chooses actions
I ref

Let the battle begin!

Great, all i wanted was to buy a coffee table and now i'm sucked into a match with the types against me. its alright Twila, we're still gonna give it our all! Twila has Synchronize as her ability in this match, and she's going to start off by setting up a Light Screen, firing off a Confuse Ray, and then ending the round with a Night Shade

so,
Light Screen~Confuse Ray~ Night Shade

and oh good luck jesseus! let's have a fun match!

...Why haven't I taught my Rotom Tbolt yet? This is a gross oversight on my part...
There's not much we can do to prevent Light Screen, so let's just get in a quick Shock Wave before it defends itself. Confusion is annoying to say the least, so let's dodge that nuisance with Protect. To finish, see if there's a nice refrigerator you can jump into.

Round 1

Natu(*) [Twila] (Female)
Energy: 100%
Boosts: None

Energy: 100%

Welcome battlers to this one on one matchup between Gamma the Rotom and Twila the Natu! Gamma starts this battle off by hitting Twila with a powerful Shock Wave, to which Twila responds by throwing up a Light Screen, reducing the power of Gamma's special attacks!

Gamma, sensing danger, shields himself from Twila's Confuse Ray with Protect! Both pokemon eye each other warily, having accomplished nothing this action.

Gamma decides that at present it is not ready to take dow Twila and jumps into a refrigerator! Twila is unconcerned and hits Gamma with a Night Shade.

Natu(*) [Twila] (Female)
HP: 76
Energy: 77%

Rotom [Gamma]
HP: 80
Energy: 89%

Gamma's Shock Wave: (6+3)*1.5=14 (4 energy)
Twila's Light Screen: 8 energy, reduces Special Attack damage by 5 for 6 actions

Gamma's Protect: 7 energy
Twila's Confuse Ray: 5 energy

Twila' Night Shade: 10 Damage (7 energy)

Lord Jesseus, your up!

ok girl, start with a lucky chant, get in a never miss Aerial Ace, and then Roost, that way you'll heal and the last blizzard won't hurt you so much

Lucky Chant~Aerial Ace~Roost

Round 2

Natu(*) [Twila] (Female)
Energy: 77%

Rotom [Gamma]
HP: 80
Energy: 89%

Gamma starts this round off by producing a clone of itself with Double Team, confusing Twila! Twila doesn't bother to try and hit Gamma and uses Lucky Chant! Gamma responds by attempting to hit Twila with a Blizzard, dealing massive damage! Twila responds with an Aerial Ace, which somehow allows Twila to know which is the real Gamma. Gamma responds with another Blizzard, which strikes Twila once more. Twila responds by landing on the ground and restore HP with Roost.

Natu(*) [Twila] (Female)
HP: 62
Energy: 52%

Rotom [Gamma]
Energy: 65%

Gamma's Blizzardx2: (12+3+1.5-5)*1.5=17 (8 energy)
Twila's Aerial Ace: (6+3-3)*.67=4 (4 energy)

Glacier Knight, your up!

oh shoot i failed to notice that rotom's speed is higher than Twila's even with an appliance. o.0 ah well the roost plan didn't work the way i wanted it to, though you did get some health back Twila.

Because you used aerial ace before you know which one is the real one (she should be able to remember which one right? i would think so), so hit the real rotom-fridge with confuse ray and then make another Light Screen. for the final move if confuse ray didn't hit the first time hit it with it again, if it did and he's still confused use another Psychic.

Confuse Ray~Light Screen~Confuse Ray (if rotom isn't confused)/ Psychic(if rotom is confused)

haha i'm trying to be offensive and defensive but it's tough when you don't have any super-effective moves against the opponent :)

Use Protect again, then use Blizzard on him! Finish by making 2 more clones with Double Team. He'll no longer know which is the real one, and hopefully Confuse Ray will fail.

Round 3

Natu(*) [Twila] (Female)
HP: 62
Energy: 52%

Rotom [Gamma]
Energy: 65%

Gamma senses danger and Protects himself; throwing up a shield that stops Twila's Confuse Ray! Gamma follows up with a Blizzard, which strikes right after Twila's light screen fades and does massive damage. Twila responds by remaking its light screen, in preparation for further attacks. Gamma proceed to Double Team, creating additional clones! Twila is confused by this and hits one of the clones with Confuse Ray.

Natu(*) [Twila] (Female)
HP: 37
Energy: 34%

Rotom [Gamma]
Energy: 42%
Boosts: 1 clone (+1 evasion)

Gamma's Protect: 7 energy

Gamma's Blizzard: (12+3+1.5)*1.5=25 (8 energy)
Twila's Light Screen: 8 energy (6 actions)

Gamma's Double Team: 8 energy (2 clones)

sigh, this is no beuno. Teleport out of the way of the first blizzard, hit one of the Rotoms(i dont even know how many there are but just pick the closest one) with Psychic, then hit another clone(or the real one) with Confuse Ray

Teleport away~Psychic~Confuse Ray

Round 4

Natu(*) [Twila] (Female)
HP: 37
Energy: 34%

Rotom [Gamma]
Energy: 42%

Our battle continues with Gamma unleashed yet another deadly Blizzard! Twila, not wanting to be frozen to death by the deadly artifical storm, teleports away from danger! Gamma follows up by unleashing an unadvoidable Shock Wave. Twila doesn't bother trying to dodge and responds by hurling Gamma into the ground with Psychic! Gamma recovers quickly and unleashes yet another blizzard. Twila isn't looking to good, but manages to fire off a Confuse Ray into the real Gamma, which inflicts intense confusion.

Natu(*) [Twila] (Female)
HP: 12
Energy: 16%

Rotom [Gamma]
HP: 65
Energy: 22%

Gamma's blizzard: Miss (8 energy)
Twila's Teleport: 4+2 energy

Gamma's Shock Wave: (6+3+1.5-5)*1.5=8 (4 energy)
Twila's Psychic: 9-1.5+3=11 (7 energy, hit)

Gamma's Blizzard: (12+3+1.5-5)*1.5=17 (8 energy)
Twila's Confuse Ray: 5 energy, hit, intense confusion

Round 5

Sorry I took so long, I was unexpectedly without internet for the past few days.

Natu(*) [Twila] (Female)
HP: 12
Energy: 16%

Rotom [Gamma]
HP: 65
Energy: 22%

Gamma unleashes a powerful Blizzard, which Twila has no chance of surviving! Luckily for the little Natu, the storm passes him by unharmed. Twila takes advantage of his good fortune by slamming Gamma around with Psychic! Both pokemon are almost completely exhausted and just Chill for a while before Gamma attempts to once more hit Twila with Blizzard! However, Gamma is too confused to do so and hits himself! Twila still seems weak and takes this time to Roost and restores her health.

Natu(*) [Twila] (Female)
HP: 32
Energy: 10%

Rotom [Gamma]
HP: 53
Energy: 11%

Gamma's Blizzard: (12+3+1.5-5)*1.5=17 (8 energy, miss)
Twila's Psychic: Twila's Psychic: 9-1.5+3=11 (7 energy, hit)

Gamma's Chill: +12 energy
Twila's Chill: +12 energy

Gamma's hurts itself: 4-3= 1 (3 energy)
Twila's Roost: +20 HP (11 energy)

Sorry again for taking so long and also sorry about the bad luck Glacier :(

Round 6

Natu(*) [Twila] (Female)
HP: 32
Energy: 10%

Rotom [Gamma]
HP: 53

Gamma, having somehow failed to finish off Twila last round, tries once more to flash freeze the little psychic bird. Twila Teleports away, but needn't bother as Gamma hits himself in his confusion! Both pokemon are running low on energy and Chill. Energy restored and no longer confused, Gamma unleashes another powerful Blizzard, this one striking and dealing heavy damage to Twila! Twila barely holds on, but still manages to unleash a Confuse Ray, inflicting severe confusion.

Natu(*) [Twila] (Female)
HP: 7

Rotom [Gamma]
HP: 52
Energy: 12%

Gamma's hurt self: 4-3=1 damage (3 energy)
Twila's Teleport: 4+2 energy

Gamma and Twila's Chill: +12 Energy

Gamma's Blizzard: (12+3+1.5)*1.5=25 (8 energy)
Twila's Confuse Ray: 2 actions, 5 energy

haha just trying to be annoying and praying he slips and uses all of his energy :P well i was trying to, but i'm kind of tired of this match haha (i think i know who's gonna win). Psychic~Chill~Psychic

Round 7

Natu(*) [Twila] (Female)
HP: 7

Rotom [Gamma]
HP: 52
Energy: 12%

Gamma, sick of this long, haxy battle, launches a Shock Wave at its opponent, hitting despite its confusion! Twila can't take the powerful electric blast and is KOed.

Congrats Lord Jesseus, after 4 rounds of having him at your mercy the RNG finally decided to end it :)

Both trainers get 2 TC
Natu and Rotom get 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC
Rotom gets 1 KoC
I get 2 RC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)