Goldenknight vs Texas Cloverleaf (4vs4 doubles) - Frosty Refs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
almost forgot that I accepted to ref this

Goldenknight said:
4v4 Doubles
DQ: 2 Days
2 Recovery/5 Chills
Arena: hmmm, let's steal one from earlier days

The Anomaly

Nobody knows how the anomaly got there. Nobody knows what the Anomaly really is. All they know is that it's the perfect stage to conduct battles. When the fight begins, there will be simply nothing, just a blank blanket of white which makes you think you're going mad. However, as the battle progresses, the Anomaly will shift to adapt to the requirements. If a fish pokemon is sent out, then suddenly a pond will appear to swim in. If a Pokemon uses Rock Slide, rocks will be created from nothing. All that is required the anomaly provides.
Texas Cloverleaf said:
I'll accept this. Will be using 2 mid stage and 2 1st stage pokemon.

if possible can the DQ be extended to 3 days over weekends?

Switching/Items=no
All unlocked abilities
"No Überbär, I am positive that we are on the right track. I did as the map told! I used the Metal of Doom to create a rift in the river of time and space! The party should be around...here"

Überbär: "Duosioooon" (translation: You moron! You were supposed to take a metal raft at the Time and Space Dome. Have you forgotten your glasses again?! You know you can't see without them!"

"Oh shuttup you jell-o know-it-all. This was probably just a small detour, I am positive we can find a way to get out of this.....whiteness"

überbär: "duosion *sigh*"

"hmph. Oh..wait! there are some trainers here as well! HEY what are you doing here!"

GK and Texas: "We're about to battle"

"Here? are all stadiums for normal people closed? In fact, where are we"

GK: "...we are at the anomaly, dummass. It is a magical place that provides all that you need. Perfect for pokemon battle"

All that you need? kewl. Oh well, I may as well ref this, or else my evil bear here will nag me all day long. Show me you pokemon"

Goldenknight

Dusclops [ionno yet] (Male)
Nature: Quiet

Type: Ghost
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 3(+)
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 21 (25 x 0.85)

Counters:
EC: 7/9
MC: 0
DC: infinity/0

Abilities:
Pressure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

Attacks:
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
ThunderPunch
Gravity
Bind
Leer
Night Shade
Disable
Foresight
Astonish
Confuse Ray
Shadow Sneak
Pursuit
Will o Wisp
Hex

Ominous Wind
Pain Split
Skill Swap

Toxic
Psychic
Trick Room
Shadow Ball
Ice Beam

Counter

Pupitar- ionno yet (M)

Nature: Hardy/Neutral
Type: Rock / Ground
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Stats:
HP: 100
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 51

EC: 4/9
DC: 2/5

Abilities:
Shed Skin: (Innate)This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Shed Skin: (Innate)This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Attacks:
Bite
Leer
Sandstorm
Screech
Chip Away
Rock Slide
Scary Face
Thrash
Earthquake
Crunch
Stone Edge
Payback

AncientPower
Stealth Rock
Iron Defense

Dig
Toxic
Protect

Rattata [ionno yet] (M)
Nature: Jolly

Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 0(-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 83 (+)

Counters:
EC: 5/6
MC: 3
DC: 3/5

Abilities:

Run Away: (Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and can evade any traps in an arena. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to escape from trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.
Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Hustle: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Attacks:
Tackle
Tail Whip
Quick Attack
Focus Energy
Bite
Pursuit
Hyper Fang
Sucker Punch
Crunch
Assurance
Endeavor

Counter
Super Fang
Revenge

Facade
Substitute
Return
Double Team

Scratchet(Juanito) [M]
Nature: Timid(Adds 15% to Speed. Subtracts 1 Rank from Attack.)

Type: Normal/Fighting
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 1
Spe: 46 (+)

Abilities:
Scrappy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s Normal and Fighting attacks carry a special signature that can damage Ghosts, even if they have phased out.
Prankster: (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
Vital Spirit (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

Counters:
EC: 2/6
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Fury Swipes
Harden
Focus Energy
Rock Smash
Roar

Yawn
Roost
Memento

Toxic
Substitute
Taunt
Return

Texas Cloverleaf

Gabite

Gabite* Sharky, (M)
Nature: Adamant (plus Attack, minus Special Attack)
Type: Dragon/Ground
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Sand Veil:
Type: Innate
This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
(DW) Rough Skin:
When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, dealing 25% of the damage received to the opponent.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 82

EC: 5/9
MC: 2

Attacks:
Tackle*
Sand Attack*
Dragon Rage*
Sandstorm*
Take Down*
Sand Tomb*
Slash*
Dual Chop

Outrage*
Body Slam*
Iron Head*

Hone Claws*
Earthquake*
Stone Edge*
Dragon Claw

Feebas

Feebas* Leia (F)
Timid: (Plus Speed, minus Attack)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Swift Swim:
The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast is slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its speed in the rain.
(DW) Adaptability:
The moves that match this Pokemon’s type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).

Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: Rank 0 (-)
Def: Rank 1
Spe: 92 (+)
17% accuracy boost.

E/C 3/6
MC: 1

Moves:
Splash*
Tackle*
Flail

Hypnosis*
Mirror Coat*
Dragon Pulse*

Toxic*
Ice Beam*
Surf*
Rest
Substitute

Charmander

Charmander, Zoan, Male
Nature: Lonely (+Atk, -Def)
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Blaze: Type: Innate
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
(DW) Solar Power: Type: Innate
When in bright sunlight, this Pokemon burns solar energy and 1 HP/action to increase the Base Attack Power of all their special attacks by two (2).
Stats:
Charmander
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 65

EC: 3/9

Moves:
Scratch
Growl
Ember
Smokescreen
Dragon Rage
Scary Face
Fire Fang

Dragon Dance
Flare Blitz
Crunch

Flamethrower
Rock Slide
Dragon Claw
Substitute

Duclohm

Duclohm, Behemoth, Female
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
Electric:Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon:Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.
Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Sheer Force (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.
Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 60

EC: 5/9
DC: 5/5 *Unlocked*

Moves:
Tackle
Growl
Leer
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thundershock
Rain Dance
Twister
Spark
Sonicboom
Slack Off
Hurricane

Hydro Pump
Signal Beam
Power Gem
Dragon Dance

Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Charge Beam
Dragon Pulse

Order of operations:

GK sends pokemon
Texas sends pokemon w/ orders
GK gives orders
I ref
GK gives orders
Texas gives orders
I ref
etc

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Let's go with Charmander and Gabite.

Charmander: Substitute, Dragon Dance, Crunch @ Dusclops. If Taunt is used action 1, replace action 1 with Crunch at Dusclops and action 2, Smokescreen at Scratchet.

Gabite: Hone Claws, Dragon Claw, Body Slam, both at Scratchet. If Taunt is used action 1, replace with Stone Edge at Dusclops.

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ok

Scratchet: Taunt Charmander ---> Yawn on Gabite ----> Fury Swipes on Charmander

Dusclops: Will-o-Wisp on Gabite ---> Disabled Charmander's Crunch ---> Hex on Gabite

thanks, frosty! i missed the post

Frosty

=_=
The Contestants

Dusclops [M]
Health: 90
Spe: 21
Energy: 100%
Boosts:
Other:

Scratchet (Juanito) [M]
Nature: Timid
Spe: 46
Boosts:
Other:

VS

Gabite (Sharky) [m]
Nature: Adamant
Health: 100
Atk: Rank 4
Boosts:
Other:

Charmander (Zoan) [M]
Nature: Lonely
Boosts:
Other:

Round 1

Überbär: DUOSIONSIONSION (translation: nag nag nag nag)

“Shuttup. Help me ref this or you are going back to the ball. Now give me my glasses”

Überbär: Duosion.

*spits out glasses.*

…yuck. *cleans glasses on shirt*
Much better. Anyway, let’s start the battle. Goldenknight sends out Juanito the Scratchet and Dusclops the Dusclops, while Texas Cloverleaf goes with Sharky the Gabite and Zoan the Charmander

The anomaly is still as white as possible, but we never know what wil happen (oh god please change something I am getting insane here).

Action 1

Juanito starts the battle by being mean. He starts calling Charmander all kinds of names, oh dear god someone soap up this dirty mouth. Even I got insulted by that taunt. But Sharky wasn't affected by it as he starts to Hone his Claws to prepare for the next actions. Zoan ignored the substitute command and went for revenge….at the wrong pokemon. But oh well, that Crunch as so weak that I don’t think Dusclops will actually mind it. Speaking of him, he sensed that the Gabite would be a problem and decided to burn it now with Will-o-Wisp which hits!

And everything is still white.

Scratchet – Taunt at Charmander for 10 energy
Gabite – Hone Claws for 6 energy
Charmander – Crunch at Dusclops: 8 – 3 = 5*1.5 = 7.5 (8) damage for 6 energy
Crit RNG: 2/16 (no)
Def red RNG: 7/10 (no)
Dusclops – Will-o-Wisp at Gabite for 7 energy
Hit RNG: 73/100 (hit)

Action 2

Today is not Charmander’s day. At all. Scratchet adds injury to insult (yeah I know it was supposed to be the opposite, but the insult happened first, so bear with me) and Yawns right at Zoan’s face! OH GOD I WOULD BE SO PISSE*yawns*. That just made the Charmander go bananas as he was uncapable of doing anything this action.

Meanwhile, sharky searches for revenge in Zoan’s behalf (who is probably incapable of doing so), hitting Juanito with a Dragon Claw that, despite the burn, hits like a small truck. Finally, Dusclops decides to just nullify Charmander’s threat and disable his crunch. The fire lizard is left with little to no options.

….and everything is STILL white.

Scratchet – Yawn at Charmander for 7 energy
Gabite – Dragon Claw at Scratchet: 8 + 3 + 1.5 + 1.75 -3 = 11.25 (12) damage for 5 energy
Crit RNG: 14/16 (no)
-2hp due to burn
Charmander – Smokescreen at Dusclops for 4 energy - failed
Dusclops – Disable (crunch) at Charmander for 7 energy

Action 3

Everything is twisted here. Sharky wants revenge on Zoan’s behalf (instead of hitting the dude that burned him) and jumps at Juanito on a Body Slam. Zoan wants revenge on Sharky’s behalf (oh god friendship is such a cute thing) and failed miserably as he couldn’t remember how to crunch. The move failed.

On the other side, Juanito seeks revenge on Dusclops’s behalf (although that crunch wasn’t that relevant) with 2 Swipes of Fury right at Zoan’s face. Not the Charmander’s day. To end this display of intense love and friendship (yuck) Dusclops seeks revenge in Juanito’s behalf, by Hexing Sharky, dealing great damage thanks to the burn.

After all that, the yawn works its magic and Zoan falls asleep (intense sleep - 2 actions)

AND EVERYTHING IS STILL WHITE! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Gabite – Body Slam at Scratchet: 9 + 1.5 + 1.75 -3 = 9.25 (10) damage for 7 energy
Crit RNG: 12/16 (no)
Paralysis: 9/10 (no)
-2hp due to burn
Charmander – Crunch at Dusclops for 6 energy - failed
Scratchet – Fury Swipes at Charmander: 4 + 3 + 1.5 = 8.5 (9) damage for 3 energy
Hit RNG: 17/100 (yes)
Hits: 15/100 (2 hits)
Crit: 4, 11 (no no)
Dusclops – Hex at Gabite: 10 + 3 + 1.5 = 14.5 (15) damage for 6 energy
Crit RNG: 7/16 (no)

Charmander falls sleep!
Turns RNG: 3/3 (Intense - 2 actions)

ROUND 1 END

Dusclops [M]
Health: 82
Energy: 80%
Boosts:
Other:

Scratchet (Juanito) [M]
Health: 68
Energy: 87%
Boosts:
Other:

VS

Gabite (Sharky) [m]
Health: 81
Energy: 82%
Boosts: +1atk and acc for 2 actions
Other: Burned

Charmander (Zoan) [M]
Energy: 84%
Boosts:
Other: Crunch disabled for 5 actions, taunted for 3 more actions and asleep for 2 actions

GK's Turn

Frosty

=_=
Yes, you are correct. I was doing it on Word, so I probably forgot who ordered last on the previous round.

GK should post actions.

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
alright, bad target for yawn but whatever, we might as well spend some time working on mr gabite

Scratchet: Fury Swipes (gabite) ---> Toxic (charmander) --> Fury Swipes (gabite)
if gabite uses stone edge, roost and move the other attacks down once

Dusclops: ohohohoho i just remembered we've got ice beam B)

Ice Beam (gabite) --> Hex (gabite) ---> Ice Beam (gabite)

Frosty

=_=
Wow, 4 hours to DQ. I am being quite sloppy here.

Sorry about that, I will ref this faster from now on.

Also, flavor will come soon. Posting this now just to move it faster.

- - -

The Contestants

Dusclops [M]
Health: 82
Energy: 80%
Boosts:
Other:

Scratchet (Juanito) [M]
Energy: 87%
Boosts:
Other:

VS

Gabite (Sharky) [m]
Energy: 82%
Boosts: +1atk and acc for 2 actions
Other: Burned

Charmander (Zoan) [M]
Energy: 84%
Boosts:
Other: Crunch disabled for 5 actions, taunted for 3 more actions and asleep for 2 actions

Round 2

Action 1

Gabite – Sandstorm for 10 energy
-2hp due to burn
Charmander – zzz
-2hp due to sand
Scratchet –Fury Swipes at Gabite: 6 + 3 – 1.5 = 8 damage for 3 energy.
Hits: 41/100 (3 hits)
Hit: 66/100 (yes)
Crit: 5, 13, 4 (no no no)
-2hp due to sand
Dusclops – Ice Beam at Gabite: 10 + 1.5 + 3 = 14.5*2.25 = 33 damage for 7 energy
Hit RNG: 59 (yes)
Freeze RNG: 9/10 (no)
Crit RNG: 1/16 (yes)
-2hp due to sand

Action 2

Scratchet – Toxic at charmander at 7 energy
Hit RNG: 15 (yes)
Charmander is badly poisoned!
-2hp due to sand
Gabite – Dragon Rage at Dusclops: 10 damage for 6 energy
-2hp due to burn
Charmander – zzz
-1hp due to poison
-2hp due to sand
Dusclops – Hex at Gabite: 10 + 3 + 1.5 = 14.5 (15) damage for 6 energy
Hit: 71 (yes)
Crit: 7/16 (no)
-2hp due to sand

Action 3

Gabite – Dragon Claw at Scratchet: 8 + 3 + 1.5 – 3 = 9.5 (10) damage for 5 energy
Crit RNG: 15/16 (no)
-2hp due to burn
Charmander – Flare Blitz at Scratchet: 12 + 3 = 15 damage for 7 energy
Crit RNG: 11/16 (no)
-5hp due to recoil
-2hp due to sand
-1hp due to poison
Scratchet – Fury Swipes at gabite: 6 + 3 – 1.5 = 8 damage for 3 energy.
Hits: 65/100 (3 hits)
Hit: 36/100 (yes)
Crit: 2, 9, 8 (no no no)
-2hp due to sand
Dusclops – Ice Beam at Gabite: 10 + 1.5 = 11.5*2.25 = 26 damage for 7 energy
Hit: 55/100 (no)
Freeze: 3/10 (no)
Crit RNG: 2/16 (no)
-2hp due to sand

Gabite Fainted!

ROUND 2 END

Dusclops [M]
Health: 66
Energy: 60%
Boosts:
Other:

Scratchet (Juanito) [M]
Health: 37
Energy: 74%
Boosts:
Other:

VS

Gabite (Sharky) [m]
Health: -15
Energy: ko
Boosts: ko
Other: ko

Charmander (Zoan) [M]
Energy: 77%
Boosts:
Other: Crunch disabled for 2 actions, badly poisoned (-2hp)

Texas's Turn

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well. That didn`t quite go as hoped.
Leia, I choose you!

Charmander: Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz x2 @ Scratchet.

Leia: 25hp Substitute, Toxic Dusclops, Dragon Pulse Scratchet or Dusclops if Scratchet has fainted.

If Scratchet attempts to use Taunt at any point replace current action with Disable and scale remaining actions by one place.

little gk

competitive oosos player
i don't see prankster on either of your mons, but i assume feebas has it

Scratchet: Taunt (Feebas) ---> Roost --> 20 HP Substitute

Dusclops: Thunderpunch (feebas) ---> Shadow Ball (feebas) --> Thunderpunch (feebas)

Frosty

=_=
I promised I’d be faster, so here it is:

The Contestants

Sandstorm for 3 more rounds

Dusclops [M]
Health: 66
Energy: 60%
Boosts:
Other:

Scratchet (Juanito) [M]
Health: 37
Energy: 74%
Boosts:
Other:

VS

Feebas (Leia) [f]
Health: 80
Atk: Rank 0
Spe: 92
Energy: 100
Boosts:
Other: +17 acc

Charmander (Zoan) [M]
Energy: 77%
Boosts:
Other: Crunch disabled for 2 actions, badly poisoned (-2hp)

Round 3

Action 1

*shivers*

“this place is giving me the creeps. Nobody used environmental attacks, so it is still all white. ALL WHITE. OH GOD ÜBELBÄR HOLD ME!”
Übelbär: “Duosion….”(Translation: I need to evolve to get hands, so, sorry but no)

“YOU HEARTLESS SON-OF-A---oh wait, Texas chose his pokemon”

Texas: “Go leia the Feebas!”

“A FEEBAS! WHICH MEANS THAT…”.

*a lake was formed*

“AWESOME, I THINK I HAVE ENOUGH SANITY TO REF THIS NOW!!!!”

Juanito starts yet another round by taunting the newcomer Leia the Feebas. That scratchet doesn’t discriminate and is mean to men and women alike. I wonder who taught him all of that *looks at goldenknight*. And the fragile Leia really was affected by it, as she tried to use a move she doesn’t know AND to top it all the taunt prevented her from concentrating. So it failed miserably.

At the other “side” of this whiteness, Zoan is performing a mystical dragon dance to boost his attack and speed, while Dusclops joins Juanito and attacks Leia with Thunderpunch.

Still white. With a lake.

Scratchet – Taunt at Feebas for 10 energy
-2hp due to sand
Leia: Disable (?!?) at Scratchet for 7 energy – Except that you don’t know Disable and you are taunted on top of that. So yeah – FAILED
-2hp due to sand
Charmander: Dragon Dance for 7 energy
+1atk and +1 spe
-2hp due to poison
-2hp due to sand
Dusclops: Thunderpunch at Feebas: 8 + 3 = 11*1.5 = 17 damage for 6 energy
Crit: 6/16 (no)
Paralysis: 2/10 (nope)
-2hp due to sand

Action 2

Feeling that he will be the center of attentions this round, Juanito Roosts…somehow. Right before Zoan SMASHES him with Flare Blitz and removes him with his state of peace. Leia then tried to toxic Dusclops, but she still couldn’t forget the taunt and the move failed again. Finally Dusclops continues what he was doing and fires a Shadow Ball at Leia.

White + Lake.
Scratchet – Roost for 11 energy
+20hp
-2hp due to sand
Charmander: Flare Blitz at Scratchet: 12 + 3 +1.5 = 17 damage for 7 energy
-6hp due to recol!
-2hp due to poison
-2hp due to sand
Crit: 5/16 (no)
Burn: 10/10 (no)
Leia: Toxic at Dusclops for 7 energy – FAILED due to Taunt.
-2hp due to sand
Dusclops: Shadow Ball at Feebas: 8 + 3 + 1.75 = 13 damage for 5 energy
Crit: 8/16 (no)
Spd Def: 5/10 (nope)
-2hp due to sand

Action 3

Juanito proves to be quite a prankster, moving first on all actions so far despite the awful speed. This time he rises his hands and from nowhere some puppets and sowing materials appears from nowhere, which he used to create a 20hp substitute just like him!

Jealous of Juanito’s many abilities, Zoan attacks the Substitute with Flare Blitz hitting all the critical spots and destroying it.

Leia learns some tricks from Juanito’s book and decides to gang up on Juanito with Dragon Pulse. Not very classy for a soon-to-be-Milotic, you know?

To end the round Dusclops attacks you-know-who (Leia) with yet another Thunderpunch.

Juanito and Leia seem pretty worn out and the poison + sand + recoil are taking its toll on Zoan. Dusclops is as good as new (as new as a ghost can be, of course).

Scratchet – 20hp Substitute for 17 energy
-2hp due to sand
Charmander: Flare Blitz at Scratchet: 12 + 3 + 3 +1.75 = 20 damage for 11 energy
-7hp due to recol!
-2hp due to poison
-2hp due to sand
Crit: 1/16 (yes)
Sub Destroyed!
Leia: Dragon Pulse at Scratchet: 9 – 3 = 6 damage for 7 energy
-2hp due to sand
Crit: 15/16 (no)
Paralysis: 9/10 (nope)
-2hp due to sand

ROUND 3 END

Dusclops [M]
Health: 60
Energy: 43%
Boosts:
Other:

Scratchet (Juanito) [M]
Health: 8
Energy: 36%
Boosts:
Other:

VS

Feebas (Leia) [f]
Health: 17
Energy: 79
Boosts: +17 acc
Other: taunted for 3 more actions

Charmander (Zoan) [M]
Health: 43
Energy: 52%
Boosts:
Other: badly poisoned (-3hp)

GK’s Turn

little gk

competitive oosos player
Scratchet: Taunt (Charmander) ---> Roost ---> 15 HP Substitute

Dusclops: use Thunderpunch on Feebas until it's knocked out and then use Hex --> Shadow Ball on Charmander if you've got the time

Texas Cloverleaf

Oh shit did I say disable? Fuck I meant Protect.

Flare Blitz x3 at Dusclops

Dragon Pulse Scratchet, Ice Beam Dusclops, Surf Dusclops.

Frosty

=_=
The Contestants

Sandstorm for 2 more rounds

Dusclops [M]
Health: 60
Energy: 43%
Boosts:
Other:

Scratchet (Juanito) [M]
Health: 8
Energy: 36%
Boosts:
Other:

VS

Feebas (Leia) [f]
Health: 17
Boosts: +17 acc
Other: taunted for 3 more actions

Charmander (Zoan) [M]
Health: 43
Energy: 52%
Boosts:
Other: badly poisoned (-3hp)

Round 4

Action 1

[SPOILERS] We will have a nice bloodbath here[/SPOILERS]

Juanito, knows that he will faint soon, decides to end his participation on this match with the best thing he can do. Cuss. Yep yep. He opens that dirty dirty mouth of his and fires a plethora of nasty stuff directed at the poor charmander, who did nothing to deserve it (unless you consider the Flare Blitz). Zoan is furious and won’t concentrate on anything other than BLOOD for the next 6 actions. The taunt was successful.
Speaking of Zoan, he decides to uses the newly adquired bloodlust by smashing Dusclops with Flare Blitz. Fortunately for GK, Dusclops is much sturdier than Scratchet and takes the hit like a Groudon.

Meanwhile, also sensing death (not really) approaching, Leia tries to finish Juanito’s off with a Dragon Pulse. But the little Feebas is so feeble and weak that the scratchet managed to survive…..for now.

Finally, Dusclops takes revenge for Juanito, even though he is still standing (not for long) and defeats Leia with Thunderpunch.

Finally, the sand comes and swoops Juanito away. Somewhere Sharky is smiling.

Scratchet – Taunt at Charmander for 10 energy
-2hp due to sand
Scratchet faints due to sandstorm (KOC will go to the pokemon that summoned the sandstorm, aka Gabite)
Charmander: Flare Blitz at Dusclops: 12 + 3 – 3 = 12 damage for 15 energy
Burn: 7/10 (no)
-4hp due to recoil
-3hp due to poison
-2hp due to sand
Leia: Dragon Pulse at Scratchet: 9 – 6 = 6 damage for 7 energy
Crit: 2/16 (no)
Paralysis: 1/10 (yes but doesn’t matter)
Feebas faints!
-2hp due to sand

Action 2

Now it is mano-a-mano. Zoan the Charmander vs Dusclops the…Dusclops.

Zoan uses Flare Blitz once again and Dusclops responds with Hex. At this rate, the sand, poison and recoil will take Zoan own really fast, but let’s see with he manages to burn something at least.

Charmander: Flare Blitz at Dusclops: 12 + 3 – 3 = 12 damage for 19 energy
Crit: 11/16 (no)
Burn: 9/10 (no)
-4hp due to recoil
-3hp due to poison
-2hp due to sand
Burn: 10/10 (no)
Dusclops: Hex at Chamander: 10 + 3 + 1.75 = 15 damage for 6 energy
Crit: 11/16 (no)
-2hp due to sand

Action 3

Zoan tries again to get a burn and decides to use the Anomaly in his favor for that. He calls for some napalm bombs and charges at Dusclops once again, using the bombs in the process. Nearly at the same time, Dusclops responds with a Shadow Ball. The explosion created a smokescreen making it impossible to see the result.

….

…..

…..

Okay enough drama.

The smoke clears and what we see is…Zoan fainted! And Dusclops is still alive and kicking with No Burns!. Now that was a very sturdy Dusclops, who may very well win the match single handed!

Charmander: Flare Blitz at Dusclops: 12 + 3 – 3 = 12 damage for 23 energy
Crit: 16/16 (no)
Burn: 3/10 (no)
-4hp due to recol!
-3hp due to poison
Dusclops: Shadow Ball at Charmander: 8 + 3 + 1.75 = 13 damage for 5 energy
Crit: 10/16 (no)
Spd Def: 4/10 (nope)
-2hp due to sand

Charmander faints!

ROUND 4 END

Dusclops [M]
Health: 18
Energy: 26%
Boosts:
Other:

Scratchet (Juanito) [M]
Health: 0

VS

Feebas (Leia) [f]
Health: 0

Charmander (Zoan) [M]
Health: -10

Texas sends out Behemoth the Duclohm (no post necessary), GK sends out pokemon (post necessary), Texas gives orders, GK gives orders

Texas Cloverleaf

Dusclops is finally almost dead.

Behemoth: Rain Dance, Sheer Force Thunderbolt at Dusclops x2

If Pupitar attempts to block Dusclops or Dusclops has fainted replace current action with Hydro Pump.

Also: thank god Feebas is about to evolve that is one goddamned weak fish.

little gk

competitive oosos player
ok

Dusclops: Pain Split ---> chill ---> chill

Pupitar: Dig ---> Crunch ---> Dig

all actions aimed at behemoth ofc

oh and in case anyone was wondering: i didn't use rattata because he already evolved!

Frosty

=_=
The Contestants

Sandstorm for 1 more rounds

Dusclops [M]
Health: 18
Energy: 26%
Boosts:
Other:

Pupitar [M]
Nature: Hardy
Boosts:
Other:

VS

Duclohm (Behemoth) [M]
Nature: Modest
Atk: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 4
Boosts:
Other:​

Round 5

Action 1

And it seems that our battle is heading toward the final moments! Goldenknight sends out Pupitar the Pupitar to benefit from the Sandstorm, while Texas Cloverleaf sends out the second of the called-broken-by-many Cyclohm line: Behemoth the Duclohm. Will its movepool overcome the other side’s numbers advantage? We will see.

For starters, Behemoth begins by summoning Rain with a mystical dance. How a cloud can dance is beyond me, but I won’t judge.

Meanwhile, Goldenknight’s team seems to have a devious plan cooked up. Pupitar goes underground and leaves Dusclops alone with his opponent. With such an opportunity, the ghost prepares to go out with a bang, by using Pain Split. The lack of energy made it not deal as much damage as it should, but oh boy it still did a lot. Unfortunately, Dusclops fainted of exhaustion.

Oh and Pupitar eventually came out and attacks Duclohm from below with dig.

Behemoth: Rain Dance for 10 energy
-30hp due to pain split
Dusclops: Pain Split for 26 energy
+30hp
(I make the attack deal proportional damage when the pokemon runs out of energy. 26 energy is what a pain split would use to remove 30hp from a pokemon and give to other, so I went with that).
Pupitar: Dig: 8 + 3 = 11*1.5 = 17 damage for 5 energy

Action 2

And now it is Behemoth vs Pupitar. But the Duclohm probably didn’t realize that, as he starts firing Hydro Pump at Pupitar. Which is as effective as you may think. ‘Cause you know. Pupitar is Earth/Rock type. x4 weak. Yup.

Affected by that attack, Pupitar Crunches the Dragon with a mouth I can’t seem to find anywhere. Seriously where is the mouth of that thing?

Duclohm: Hydro Pump at Pupitar: 12 + 3 + 1.5= 16.5*2.25 = 37 damage for 8 energy
Hit RNG: 39/100 (yes)
Crit RNG: 5/16 (no)
Pupitar: Crunch: 8 damage for 6 energy
Crit: 2/16 (no)
Def Red: 9/10 (no)

Action 3

Behemoth tries Hydro Pump again which would be devastating if it haven't missed.

Meanwhile Pupitar goes underground and attacks with Dig. Nothing to see here.

Duclohm: Hydro Pump at Pupitar: 12 + 3 + 1.5= 16.5*2.25 = miss for 12 energy
Hit RNG: 93/100 (miss)

ROUND 5 END

Rain for 3 more rounds

Dusclops [M]
Health: KO
Energy: 0

Pupitar [M]
Health: 63
Energy: 84
Boosts:
Other:

VS

Duclohm (Behemoth) [M]
Health: 28
Energy: 66
Boosts:
Other:
GK sends out Ratatta and gives actions

Texas Cloverleaf

Umm, what? Part of my action was that if Dusclops had fainted Behemoth would replace Thunderbolt with Hydro Pump. So yeah, what happened?

Frosty

=_=
To be honest I read only "bodyblock". The Battle Tower allows a attack substitution and a KO substitution together, so fixed.

Texas Cloverleaf

Okay thanks, I was just concerned that it was too many subs in a round or something :)

Actually might as well post actions since they won't change.

Hydro Pump x3 at Pupitar. If HPump would fail due to Protect, change action to Sheer Force boosted Thunderbolt at Scratchet.

Frosty

=_=
The Contestants

Rain for 3 more rounds

Rattata[M]
SpA: Rank 0
Spe: 80
Other:
Boosts:

Pupitar [M]
Health: 63
Energy: 84
Boosts:
Other:

VS

Duclohm (Behemoth) [M]
Health: 28
Energy: 66
Boosts:
Other:

Last Round

Action 1

FINAL ROUND

FIGHT!

Our newcomer Rattata the Rattata (very creative nicknames back there) starts the round as a true team player, showing his wuv for the GK but hitting Behemoth with Return leaving it weak enough for Pupitar to finish it. Truly adorable.

The resident dragon is willing to go without a fight and, once again, Hydro Pumps Pupitar to extreme prejudice. But, after last round's miss, today is Pupitar's today and nobody will take it from him. He goes underground, deep into the whiteness (...where exactly is the ground on this thing?) and then emerges below Duclohm, opens his non-existant mouth and finishes the dragon off with dig, ending the match.

go gk.

Rattata: Return: 10 + 3 - 1.5 = 11.5 (12) damage
Crit: 7/16 (no)
Static: 5/10 (no)
Behemoth: Hydro Pump: 12 + 3 + 1.5 = 16.5*2.25 = 37 damage for 16 energy
Hit: 24/100 (hit)
Crit: 10/16 (no)

Behemoth faints!
Goldenknight wins!

...Now Übelbär...do you have any idea of how to get out of here?

übelbär: "*sigh* duosion" (translation: yo blind fool, there is the door we came from, or have you forgotten that?)

"OH right. Thanks for that. Also.."

*Smacks Übelbär*

"Don't call me blind fool again, you oversized jell-o"

Übelbär: "DUOSION" (Translation: YOU!)

*Psyshock to the face*

"YOU LITTLE TWERP! OBEY YOUR TRAINER!"

Übelbär: "Duosion!" (Translation: you respect me, I do all the hard work here!)

Goldenknight: "...we should probably leave them alone"

Texas Cloverleaf: "agreed"

*Both trainers leave the Anomaly and close the door, while Frosty and Übelbär stay fighting and eventually starve to almost death until another set of trainers set them free*

The End.

Moral of Story: Leave the Anomaly before fighting with your pokemon.

BATTLE END - CONGRATULATIONS TO GOLDENKNIGHT

Rain for 2 more rounds

Rattata[M]
SpA: Rank 0
Spe: 80
Energy: 94%
Other:
Boosts:

Pupitar [M]
Health: 26
Boosts:
Other:

VS

Duclohm (Behemoth) [M]
Health: -1
Energy: KO
Boosts: KO
Other: KO

Counters:
goldenknight: 3 TC
Dusclops: 1EC, 2MC, 3KOC
Scratchet: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC
Pupitar: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC, 1KOC
Rattata: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC

Texas Cloverleaf: 3TC
Gabite: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC, 1KOC (the sand defeated scratchet)
Charmander: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC, 1KOC (last hit on dusclops before it commited suicide)
Feebas: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC
Duclohm: 1EC, 2MC

Frosty: 8 ref tokens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)