Gonzo's Trade Thread (Now with HP Fire/Defog Latios and cloning service) (CLOSED FOR NOW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh I forgot to mention sableye is already evd but I can reset if you'd prefer its split SpD and Def then 252 hp also you can give whatever for yveltal but if you happen to have any extra breeding dittos that would be awesome ^^ or you can just trade a crapmon lol no worries gonzbro

oh I forgot to mention sableye is already evd but I can reset if you'd prefer its split SpD and Def then 252 hp also you can give whatever for yveltal but if you happen to have any extra breeding dittos that would be awesome ^^ or you can just trade a crapmon lol no worries gonzbro
Could you reset it for me? That would be great.

Ign Isaac
Fc:5472-6755-9282
Looking for prankster sableye for a jolly sneasal female with ice shard, ice punch, and pursuit

I could probably get you the Milotic, but I'm pretty backed up with RNG request now :P

Replied.

Okay, could I get a Salamence, Pelipper, Tentacruel, Yanmega, Mantine, and Gorebyss please?

I would love the Sableye! I'll let you know when I'm finished, could be a couple of days though :P. I don't believe Recover is an egg move. I'll breed the shiny one for you, then I'll capture one in a Dive Ball for myself!

Great!

Update:

Azelf

OT: Gonzo
ID: 53717
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
Egg Moves: N/A
Move Tutor Moves: N/A
Known Moves: Nasty Plot, Extrasensory, Future Sight, Last Resort
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Your pokemon are done minus gorebyss because clamperl needs to be traded to evolve but he is holding the deep sea scale

I got impish immunity Gligars with baton pass now. I have at least one female in a premier ball. I'm now eyeballing that shiny Eevee with hyper voice.

Well I don't usually ask for much, what pokemon can you breed?

well if you can, is it possible to trade me the eevee through X & Y? bold nature if you have....trying to get a cleric slyveon with pixelate and HV

Lets see a prankers sableye with a calm nature and recover

Adament Dratini with marvel scale

Nidoran with hustle in a heal ball, the nature you want is up to you since mines is a relaxed nature

Impish gligar with immunity

adament nature metagross

Sassy nature lavitar with stealth Rocks

Scrappy kangaskhan adament

Sp.Def Espeon with magic bounce

and if you dont like any of those i can always part off with a megastone.

I'm interested in all of your Ditto, mainly HP Dittos.
CMT for one or two of them.
Although the only rare thing I really have is my shiny aegislash. Still look, though.

Well I don't usually ask for much, what pokemon can you breed?

well if you can, is it possible to trade me the eevee through X & Y? bold nature if you have....trying to get a cleric slyveon with pixelate and HV

Lets see a prankers sableye with a calm nature and recover

Adament Dratini with marvel scale

Nidoran with hustle in a heal ball, the nature you want is up to you since mines is a relaxed nature

Impish gligar with immunity

adament nature metagross

Sassy nature lavitar with stealth Rocks

Scrappy kangaskhan adament

Sp.Def Espeon with magic bounce

and if you dont like any of those i can always part off with a megastone.
Sure, I have two Bold ones, a female and male one.

I like the Nidoran in a heal ball.

I'm interested in all of your Ditto, mainly HP Dittos.
CMT for one or two of them.
Although the only rare thing I really have is my shiny aegislash. Still look, though.
I'll reply in your thread in a bit.

I keep trying to transfer the Eevee over, but Pokebank keeps saying, "Communications with the server was interrupted during your previous session, so the server has been locked. Please wait a short while and then try to connect."
You have to go through the Bank app first again before you go through the Transfer app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)