1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Remember to check the Simple Questions/Simple Answers , Suggestions , Bug Reports and Technical Support threads before posting. If you have something that warrants extended discussion then post a thread, but when in doubt, please use an already existing thread
  3. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Got demoted for nothing.

Discussion in 'Pokémon Showdown!' started by MasterJosephM, Jul 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterJosephM

MasterJosephM

I was a victim of 4 guys stalking me in my ou games and trolling/spamming up my chat. I pmed mods about it and they helped me ignore them. The next day, I found out that my voice rank was gone because of those trolls. Joim will not tell me how I trolled. If anyone does not believe me trolling story, ask Violatic. He backed me up.
  2. Ezio

Ezio .
    is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

I really can't tell if this thread is serious or not
  3. Joim

Joim All promises become a lie, all that's bening corrups in time
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

You were demoted because I had warned you to be nicer and to respect the rules and then you simply using Shofu_YouTube as an account to troll other people yourself saying you are Shofu. It has nothing to do with your previous incident where you told people you would get them locked. You are not a good user and therefor you should have no voice.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)