ORAS OU Grenade Goes Boom! - A Balanced Team (Hit OU Top 30)

Hi there! I have nooticed that your team has 1 major weakness. Mega Swampert and other members of a Rain Team can run house on your entire team. You also don't have a counter on your team to Rain teams either. To avoid his, I would replace Empoleon with Ferrothorn. If I calculated right, Ferrothorn can take 2 Low Kicks from Mega Swampert at full. You can then come in with Power Whip and obliterate the rest of the Rain Team members. as for your Hazard Remover, your team does not really need one, as most of the common hazards are resisted. Here is the set to run.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Stealth Rock
- Protect

That is all I can see right now! I hope this helped!

Hi there! I have nooticed that your team has 1 major weakness. Mega Swampert and other members of a Rain Team can run house on your entire team. You also don't have a counter on your team to Rain teams either. To avoid his, I would replace Empoleon with Ferrothorn. If I calculated right, Ferrothorn can take 2 Low Kicks from Mega Swampert at full. You can then come in with Power Whip and obliterate the rest of the Rain Team members. as for your Hazard Remover, your team does not really need one, as most of the common hazards are resisted. Here is the set to run.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Stealth Rock
- Protect

That is all I can see right now! I hope this helped!
First of all, thank you so much for the feedback and rate. As for rain teams, I have decent checks to them in Rotom-W and Empoleon. In regards to Mega-Swampert, it is a problem but I deal with it by Rotom-W. Basically, Rotom-W is my go-to M-Swamp check as I can burn it or weaken with rain-boosted Hydro Pump. Between Emp and Rotom (and possibly Land-T for coming in on predicted earthquakes tho risky), rain is stalled out then Grenade can be brought in and nuke from there. Not the most reliable of stops but it works out.

Ferrothorn is cool though I feel Roar is invaluable for the team. Plus if I ditch Emp, I won't have Defog anymore, which could be problematic vs spike stacking offense/stall teams.

Once again, thanks a ton for your suggestions :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)