Guarantee this thread will make you laugh. [OU RMT]

Guarantee this will make you laugh. v2.0 [OU RMT]

Any trainer who loves his Pokémon will tell you that a good sense of humor is essential. While there's no such thing as a Pokémon, we at Smogon do have a sense of humor and we're here to prove it.
~Smogon Quote Database.

I will try to prove it right! But by doing so I'll probably prove it wrong.

Hello There!
After countless attempts at a good team, I've finally found one that works. I've tested it on Shoddy, and it has a very nice win ratio. (8 : 2) This is meant to be a wifi team, where I thankfully dont have to deal with Rotoms. I have half of the team bred (should've tested it first >_>) and I just want to fix some flaws. With every team, there is room for improvements, and this is no exception. So without further ado, here is the team. Prepare to laugh at my not existant humor!

Sneak Peek

It looks like a lot of Red and Blue. Introducing:

Team Rue!

As you read, you'll notice I talk to myself. That'll give you a tase of my deranged mind.

2 Weak to Stealth Rock
5 Immune to Toxic Spikes
3 Immune to Spikes

The Primaries are Evs, Item, and Nature.
The Pokemon is the moveset.
The Team is what it does for my team and Synergy.

Look Through a Magnifying Thingy

The Lead

Metagross@Occa Berry
252 Atk 252 HP 6 Def
Adamant nature, Clear Body
~Bullet Punch
~Earthquake
~Explosion
~Stealth Rock

A Camerupt lead = EPIC WIN

The Primaries: Adamant nature to do as much damage as possible. Occa Berrry is much more useful over Shuca Berry IMO, because it survives Flamethrowers from Infernapes, Heatrans, and Azelfs. Shuca Berry survives mainly Swampert's Earthquake and apparently lead Camerupt's eArTh PoWeRz!!!11!!, but I usually switch anyways. Clear Body helps against Intimidators, like Gyarados, who love switching in on him. Or it. I never understood why we gave him like 8 Spd Evs. I see no problem with max Hp. Someone enlighten me? (I think thats the first time I've ever said enlighten).

The Pokemon: Bullet Punch is very useful. STAB Priority gets rid of Sashes and gets in a light hit to Levitators, if I need to. It 2HKOs Aerodactyl leads that are foolish enough to taunt me on the first turn. That being said, Stealth Rocks is not my first priority,(ZOMG) unlike other leads. Though SR is a staple, my first priority is to knock out the opponent's lead and damage others while squeezing in Stealth Rocks. I usually always get Rocks up, so rather on being a Suicide lead: setting up rocks and dying; I kill their lead, rocks, and die. Earthquake over Meteor Mash to hit the fires that the Occa Berry saves me from. Meteor Mash serves poor coverage, and Earthquake is still a strong move, though Flying and Levitators resist. Explosion to take out commmon switch ins like Swampert of Latias. It also is a last resort. BOOOOOOM!!!! sorry.

Here's how I handle the top ten leads.

- The opponent will outspeed me, as the one I have bred has an imprefect speed IV. Knowing that I immediately switch to Gliscor while they Earthquake or SR. From there I will have to squeeze SR later in the game.

- Thank you sooo much Shnoogle for helping me with this. For his awesome explanation read his post.

- Immediately start Earthquaking. If they SR, then I can kill it in the next turn (I think). If they trick a Scarf, then they'll usually switch knowing I must use Earthquake.

- Tricky. No Grass moves on this team. SR while they SR or Earthquake. I can take the EQ. Next turn outspeed and Explode.

- Immediatley Bullet Punch while they Taunt/SR. Kill it on the next turn.

- Can't do anything about Fake out. Next turn I EQ while they SR or Fire Blast. Occe Berry saves me from the fire blast while I bullet punch next turn.

- Suprisingly rare, but I switch to Milotic or something. Maybe I'll SR.

- Can't touch it. I'll use SR while they do. Then Switch to Milotic to Hypnosis or wear it down with surfs.

- hmmm. Switch to Scizor while they Protect or Swords dance. Bullet Punch away while they fail to hurt.

- SR and then switch to Milotic or Gliscor. Not risking the EQ.

Sorry if I suck at battling.

The team: Metagross is on this team because it reliably sets up Stealth Rocks, something my team greatly benefits from, while still packing a punch with his four arms. Exploding on a threat will always save me from losing the match. I believe the lead is the most imporant role, and Metagross fits the bill perfectly. Many resistances and great typing allow him to soak up attacks and Explode or Earthquake. When needed, Bullet Punch can Revenge kill something with like 5% left.
(S) Ground goes to Salamence or Gliscor.
Fire goes to Milotic.

The Physical

Scizor@Choice Band
252 Atk 252 HP 6 Def
Adamant nature, Technician.
~Bullet Punch
~SuperPower
~Pursuit
~U-turn

Smogon > Myspace. No I'm not a kiss-ass. Hey, Shut up!

The Primaries: Choice Band hits hard, no matter what. CB over the Swords Dance version mainly for U-turn and Pursuit. CB is still just as effective, and I don't have to lose 10% every turn. Locked in isn't as annoying as I thought it would be when I first tested him, though it can cause him to fall if my opponent is smart. Max Atk for Max damage. I put Max HP and no Spd Evs because I'm often using U-turn. Low speed is important if I want to scout the enemy properly. Plus he's a priority user, so Bullet Punch equals no speed. Low speed also beats enemy CB Scizor, which is a situation I'm often in. If they use superpower, their defense drop allows me to come on top. If U-turn, then I U-turn last to scout the enemy. Technician over Swarm because of Bullet Punch. (Who actually uses swarm?) Adamant nature to hit as hard as I can.

The Pokemon: Scizor is the Physical man. He crushes anything that isnt prepared for it, meaning he crushes anything that doesn't have a fire move. Bullet Punch for priority and a whopping 90 BP, thanks to STAB and Technician. SuperPower over Brick Break because as a choice user I'm always switching, so I don't mind the drop. Pursuit to trap ghosts and weak Psychics like Starmie, but usually if I predict a switch I will U-turn. U-turn is what I think makes this set stand out from the SD set. The strongest U-turn in the game plus the ultimate scout (sorry Kitsunoh). His only weakness, fire, can be worked around. I can see it coming from a mile away, and I switch to the appropriate counter. Or I U-turn to get away for a light hit.

The Team: I really needed a strong, reliable attacker. Since everybody uses one (he cant even go on Myspace; hes so busy!) I thought i might as well. If you can't beat them, join em, right? He offers very nice coverage, and some neat resistances too. Theres a good reason everybody uses him. He gets the job done. Period. Periods.
(S) Fire goes to Milotic.

The Special

Porygon-Z@Choice Scarf
252 Sp. Atk. 252 Spd 6 Hp
Timid Nature, Download
~Tri Attack
~Dark Pulse
~Trick/Ice Beam
~Thunderbolt

If you are seizure prone, do not read this. Skip to Milotic. (Porygon-Z is mad at me now.)

The Primaries: Choice Scarf to boost my speed to skyhigh levels, and its dangerously helped by a timid nature. With a timid nature, I outspeed almost everything. I outspeed key pokemon that need Revenge killing. Download makes up for the non-modest. Download over Adabtibility because the boost in all moves is appealing. I'm rarely using Tri Attack anyway. Getting an attack boost is undesirable, but he's (or I should say it) is still powerful. Getting a special attack boost with booming speed makes him dangerous. Scarf raising him 1.5 speed, and Download raising him 1.5 Sp. Atk, its like a whole new Dragon Dance! I even thought of a name for it! Its a combination of Porygon-Z, Choice Scarf, and Download! I call it: Porchoad! (I'm not the best with names). Max Speed and Sp. Atk is obvious. Unless you're stupid, of course.

The Pokemon: Tri attack is his only STAB, though it offers poor coverage. Actually I think it offers no coverage at all. Yeah. It doesn't. But the chance of status still makes this move dangerous. Burn, Paralyse, and Freeze can cripple any pokemon. Dark Pulse to hit psychics and and ghost types, who are immune to Tri Attack. Hit really hits Rotom whose stuck on a Shadow Ball. Dangerous Bolt-Beam combination is dangerous. Ice beam hits dragons who I can easily outspeed (sadly not +1 Salamence) and Thunderbolt is the best solution I've had with Gyarados. Better than Tracing Porygon2 (that's right, I said it.) Switch to Porygon-Z on the Dragon dance, outspeed it, and OHKO it while they think they have a chance. >:D Rather than Ice Beam, Trick transfers my Scarf in the late game (after I am done using it properly) onto something that it will screw over, like a Blissey. When I see a Latias using Calm Mind, I will trick the scarf into it the ruin her strategy.

The Team: Porygon-Z offers power in the other side of the attacking spectrum. One of two Sp. Attackers, He hits the Physical walls that can stop my other pokemon. He offers poor resistances, but thats OK. I get around. He gets a nice immunity to ghost, and only one weakness. He acts as a very nice revenge killer too. The difference between Timid and Modest really shows when I outspeed key pokemon. Its extremely frail so I always use caution switching it in, like when I use U-turn, or when someone faints. Any type of status ruins him though, but that can be said for all pokemon.
(S) Fighting goes to salamence, gliscor.
I think I said dangerous alot here.

The Defense

Gyarados@Leftovers
252 Hp 80 Def, 172 Sp. Def
Careful Nature, Intimidate
~Waterfall
~Avalanche/Stone Edge
~Rest
~Sleeptalk

Don't do anything funny Gyarados! Or you'll get a black eye!

The Primaries: Leftovers for obvious recovery. I have Gliscor to absorb most of the Physicial side. Having a pure physical Gyarados would be a bit redundant. Looking at Milotic, she had about even Defenses, but a slight boost on Def because of Marvel Scale. I wanted Gyarados to replace her and to do what she can, but countering some of the main counters. Gyarados has a very nice amount of Sp. Def, and with Intimidate, he gets that extra bulk in Defense.

The Pokemon: Noone really expects Restalk Gyarados, but its still very effective. Waterfall for the STAB, putting his fantastic attack into great use. Without much Speed Ev's, he goes last most of the time anyway, so I don't really get hurt from negative priority form Avalanche. Avalanche is a good option to hurt grasses and offers good coverage. After taking an attack that I shrug off quite easily, I deal double the damage. And the 60 BP difference from Avalanche and Ice Fang is huge, and more importantly the 5 BP base power when I don't get hit isn't. Rest and sleeptalk are the crux of this set. Rest allows me to absorb status that cripples my team. And unlike Milotic, he isn't hurt by Toxic or Sleep. He heals off all damage, and the main thing why I like rest is because I know how many turns I sleep. Knowing that, I can Sleeptalk and hope I get the most effective move. The extra PP helps in a Stall war. If I don't get the desired move or use Rest while Talking, it isn't that bad as he is extremely bulky and can just rest the damage off anyway.

The Team: Gyarados is the bulky water. Very good recovery is always welcome. Rest makes him the nice status absorber of my team. An Immunity to Ground and good resistances make him a team player. His coverage is pretty good, as Water and Ice hits most things for neutral damage. The main problem with his coverage is I don't know when I will get the right move. There are some flaws with him though. Mainly a Weakness to SR in exchange for an Immunity from Spikes and Toxic Spikes. It seems good, but almost all teams carry SR so it really hurts. It also means I have somewhat a lack of Special Attackers. Its usually worked around.
(S) Electric- Gliscor
Rock- Metagross

The Utility

Gliscor@Leftovers
252 Hp 252 Def 6 Spe
Impish Nature, Hyper Cutter
~Earthquake
~Aerial Ace
~Knock Off/Swords Dance
~Roost

I really need Leftovers on him >_>

The Primaries: I use a Yache berry to counter Lucario. I have a pretty big weakness to him and it will let me survive the Ice Punch while I KO. If I can't kill him then My team is in danger. Yache berry also saves me from other physical Ice moves like Ice shard. Strong Special moves are troublesome. Should've just given him speed but its too late. He's level 100 >_>. Max Def because its too late. Impish nature over Jolly because, well its too late. Hyper Cutter over Sand Veil because its too late. Its too late to change anything on him except the item and Gliscor himself. But Gliscor is still a good pokemon. He takes Physical hits really well. Hyper Cutter prevents Gyarados from slashing his Atk, while I can knock off his Item or use Stone Edge if I replace it.

The Pokemon: Earthquake is a super-standard STAB (try saying that 10 times fast). Aerial Ace is mainly for Brelooms which are ANNOYING with MUSHROOM spores! I keep telling him I'm not into that stuff, but he gives me Spores anyway! And then I pass out and don't know what happens! (Nintendo disguises with Sleep). Tell me if Stone edge is better. Thankfully moves are never too late to change! I may change to Stone Edge like the Analysis says. Knock off because giving him Stealth Rocks when I have Metagross is retarded. Knock off helps ease some hard hits that Scizor or Salamence deal. Without a Life orb or Chioce band, they are really weak. Roost for self healing, and removing the Flying type It somewhat removes my ice Weakness and other stuff. Low Sp. Def really is his weakness.

The Team: He is the Utility. He offers nice resistances to Bug and Fighting. He is my main Lucario counter. Ones without Ice Punch are in trouble, and ones with Ice Punch just destroyed anyway. He gives the important immunity to Electric to save me from Choice Scarf Magnezones or Rotoms, as well as ground moves directed at Metagross. He resists covers most of the other team member's weaknesses, like fire and fighting. Except for ice. The Ice is a major turn-off, since I have a Salamence. Even with Yache berry, its still sucks to be a Gliscor with a 4x Ice weakness.
(S) Water and Ice - Milotic
This whole paragraph sounds like I hate him, doesn't it? I feel a negative aura around this paragraph about Gliscor. Now I sound like a Lucario. Don't kill me Gliscor! Wait if he's my counter then...kill me, Gliscor!

The Wall Breaker

Salamence@Life Orb
16 Atk 234 Sp. Atk 252 Spe
Naive Nature, Intimidate
~Draco Meteor
~EarthQuake
~Fire Blast
~Outrage/Roost

I'm sorry Dragonite. You're awesome. And you too, Vibrava. Not so much Omanyte. Nope. Nothing for Omanyte. If you don't get the joke, I don't blame you. The joke is terrible.

The Primaries: Life Orb for the sexy boost. Though losing 10% really hurts my sweep, the damage compared to Leftovers is too great to ignore. OHKOs turn to 2HKOs and could mean trouble. Evs are standard, but sexy. Mild over Naive because he is already fast with the 252 Spd. I'm not really worried about max speed to tie with other Salamence. Mild for the extra boost in Special Attack. Intimidate gives me a little bulk. If he's low on Hp I can sacrifice him just to Intimidate a threat.

The Pokemon: Draco Meteor hits anything hard. If severely hurts physical walls trying to stop my team. After it, I pretty much switch or use Outrage beause of the drop. If I use Outrage, I kill until Life Orb takes its tole. Earthquake to deal with Steels and stuff. It hits Steels who resist dragon, kils Heatran, and does more. Fire blast is the only fire move on the team, unfortunately. It is vital and deals sexy damage. I've been pretty lucky with the accuraccy. If I should change to the less sexy Flamethrower, please let me know. Outrage just kills and kills and kills. Then it confuses. Then I hit myself. Then I kill again. And kill. And hit myself again. I think you get the picture.

The Team: I originally had D-Dancing Mence here. While it worked well, I really had a lack of Special Attackers. Things like Skarmories really ruined my team. So how could I kill all those Walls? With the best Wallbreaker. He gives more special attacks to my team and the ever so important fire move. He offers a nice Ground immunity and some key resistances. He is definately a major powerhouse.
(S) Ice goes to Milotic
Rock- Metagross.
Dragon - I attack him first and hope my super effective dragon will KO.
Did I mention He's Sexy?

A Mixmence version might be better for the team. With Scizors Revenge killing everywhere, a hit and run pokemon might be better. Post your thoughts below.

So that's the team. Hopefully you chuckled here and there. Rate, something, and Steal. (I forgot what that second one was). But don't steal the talking pokemon. That was my idea. Unless someone already did that, in that case I'm sorry for stealing your idea. Or having the same idea to be exact. Wait why should I feel sorry for having the same idea?! Well anyways please leave a comment down below. Have fun!​

Retired:
Milotic@Leftovers
252 Def 124 HP 134 Sp. Atk
Bold nature, Marvel Scale
~Surf
~Ice Beam (was Hidden Power [Electric])
~Recover
~Hypnosis

The Primaries: Leftovers for obvious recovery. I don't think any other item would work here. Its neccessary to Stall some other pokes. Max defense is needed in a physical based metagame. The 125 SP. Def is still very welcome, and can still take hits. Though I didn't add any Evs to Sp. def she is still a viable Mix Wall. Decent amount of Sp. Atk for the extra kick. She reaches 269, which I think is the number to KO Yache Garchomp, if he ever comes back *shudders*. The rest is poured into Hp. Marvel Scale allows her to be a status absorber. I actually benefit from a burn or paralyse or poison. Whenever I see a Will-o-wisp or a thunderwave, I switch to her. When Marvel Scale is activated, nothing can take her down. Toxic kills me though. And Sleep. And Freeze.

The Pokemon: Surf for obvious STAB. Surf hits Heatran and Hippowdons, whichi I love switching into. HP Electric to deal with creepy Gyarados(es). I do have Porygon-Z to deal with Gyarados, so might change to Ice beam. HP Electric has been replaced with Ice Beam. Ice Beam hits weak dragons like Flygon and Gliscor. DDancing Salamence also falls to Ice Beam.Recover is what (suprisingly) none of the other Bulky waters have. Recover is precious, and with 3 PP ups, I can stall for a long time. Hypnosis: Mixed feelings. The payoff is huge. HUGE! Got an annoying Vappy? Sleep it. Annoying Lucario? Sleep it. Once asleep, it's pretty much extra luggage. If they're foolish enough to stay, I switch to Salamence to set up. But the 60% accuraccy is </3. If It misses it probably means Milotic will faint. I can usually survive, but I will be surverely crippled. Any thoughts on a replacement?

The Team: On a balanced team, choosing defense is hard. I know I wanted a Bulky Water. The bulky Waters are Suicune, Vaporeon, Swampert, Milotic, and Slowbro. I love the reliable recovery with Recover, so I chose Milotic for the instant recovery via Recover. If the recovery by Recover fails to recover me, I will switch Recover for an alternate source of recovery, Rest, which recovers me like Recover and as a bonus to the recovery with Rest and not Recover, I recover from Status, something Recover fails to do. Recover. (I hope that made sense >.<) Milotic soaks up alot of attacks. It stops Scizor stuck on Bullet Punch, Fire Blasts from Heatran, Ice moves directed to Gliscor, and much much more. It's weaknesses aren't that hard to deal with. Though a Magnezone can get annoying.
(S) Grass- Scizor, Metagross
Electric- Gliscor

Threat List
Not a problem
Minor threat
Major threat

Azelf: Scizor's Bullet Punch picks it off easily. Porygon-Z can outspeed and KO with Darkpulse. Leads are a bit tricky.

Breloom: Wow this thing is annyoing. I'll usually use Gyarados to soak up the spores and then switch to Gliscor for the Aerial Ace.

Celebi: Scizor's U-turn hurts it alot. Porygon -Z can use trick or Dark pulse.

Dugtrio: Nothing counters it well, really. Milotic can Ko with Surf and Bullet Punch picks it off.

Electivire: Gliscor can handle it well. Yache berry saves me from the Ice Punch while I KO.

Empoleon: A little bit tough, especially when it completes the sub petaya. I usually switch to Milotic. It absorbs the surf and ice beam while it KOs with HP Electric. Grass knot kills me though.

Flygon: Usually not a problem. Gyarados can kill with Avalanche.

Gengar: Scizor's Bullet punch or Porygon-Z's dark pulse.

Gliscor: Gyarados shuts him down.

Gyarados: Porygon-Z will outspeed any +1 gyarados and KO with thunderbolt.

Heatran: Gliscor can handle when he doesn't have HP ice. Gyarados can wear it down with Waterfalls. Flash Fire isn't a problem.

Heracross: Gliscor counters with Aerial Ace.

Infernape: I'm really Mix ape weak. It can destroy Gross, and Scizor with fire, Porygon-Z with close combat, Salamence and Gliscor with HP Ice. Gyarados has been handling now. He can usually survive a grass knot and KO it with Waterfall. Bullet Punch does a decent amount of damage. Lead apes arent a problem. Metagross comes out on top.

Jirachi: The Flinch hax is annoying. Salamence or Gliscor takes it out. Leads usually fall to Earthquake.

Kingdra: Under rain, its a pain. If there is no rain, Salamence and Porygon-Z outspeed and can KO with Draco Meteor and Tri Attack.

Latias: Porygon-Z can outspeed and hit calm minders Trick or Dark Pulse. Scizor's Pursuit works Very Well.

Lucario: The swords dance version is dealth with Gliscor. After Intimidating it, Salamence can KO with Fire Blast. Gyarados also resists his attacks.

Machamp: I hate Machamp. I usually explode with Metagross. Ones with Ice Punch ruin my team. I have Gyarados now to resist Dynamic Punch and ko.

Magnezone: Magnezone Sucks. Scizor and Metagross can't switch. If it has Magnet rise, Earthquake cant work. If it switches when I'm stuck on Bullet Punch, I'm screwed. Ones with HP Ice destroy Glisc and Salamence. Milotic laughs at Gyarados. I Might give PorygonZ HP fighting just to deal with it.

Mamoswine: Bullet Punches and Earthquakes. Gyarados can use Waterfall. Gliscor can survive an Ice Shard if I still have my Yache Berry.

Metagross: Gliscor handles it well. Salamence can Fire Blast.

Ninjask: Really annoying. Leads I switch to Scizor hopefully while they Protect. Bullet Punch's priority can cripple it. SR ruins too.

Porygon-Z: Scizor's Bullet punches can hit many Choice Scarfers.

Rhyperior: Gyarados handles it with surf. Gliscor can use Earthquake.

Roserade: Leads are actually really annoying. They sleep Metagross or use toxic spikes (which aren't that big of a problem). Thankfully it has no real defense so any move will kill it, like Bullet Punch.

Rotom-A: Hard to deal with on Shoddy, but thankfully they won't be on wifi. I can come in on one locked in on Shadow ball or Thunderbolt with Porygon-Z or Gliscor. Porygon Z threatens with Dark Pulse. Ones with Overheat scare the crap outta me.

Salamence: Scizor's bullet punch wears it down, and so does Stealth Rocks. Mix versions are dealt with Porygon -Z who can outspeed it. D-Danceing is dealth with Scizor's bullet Punch. Gyrados can Intimidate and KO with Avalanche.

Scizor: Salamence's fir blast is the only fire move I have. But Porygon-Z can revenge kill with Tunderbolt, as long as CB's are stuck with anything but Bullet Punch. Earthquakes qear it down. Gyarados works very well.

Snorlax: Salamence can Outrage it and kill it's low defense. Scizor's bullet punch or Superpower works too.

Starmie: Poygon-Z can hurt it with Dark Pulse or thunderbolt. Scizor's pursuit or U-turn works too.

Suicune: Don't see alot of Suiciunes, but they are a problem if I don't play my cards right. I usually explode with Metagross or wear it down with Z's thunderbolt.

Swampert: I don't have any Grass moves on my team. Usually I catch it on the switch to metagross to explode. I can wear it down with Z.

Togekiss: Porygon-Z's thunderbolt. Scizor's Bullet Punch.

Tyranitar: Usually I use Scizor to Superpower it. Gliscor can knock off its item and damage with Earthquake. Milotic's Surf helps a bit.

Weavile: Scizor, metagross.

Yanmega: Don't see alot, but Scizor can Bullet Punch Speed Boost variants. Gyarados can Avalanche. SR hurts.

Zapdos: Mostly falls to passive damage like Stealth Rocks. Porygon-Z threatens with Ice Beam.

Defensive Threats:

Blissey: Any physical move can destroy it. Scizor, Metagross, and Salamence usually get the job done.

Bronzong: Salamence's Fire Blast can wear it down. Gyarados wears it down. Usually explodes.

Cresselia: Bit annoying. Ones with only Ice beam fail to hit Scizor as he pursuits. Porygon-Z can Wear it down with Dark Pulse.

Donphan: Milotic comes in with ease and surfs.

Dusknoir: Scizor's pursuit works nicely, but it hurts if I get burned. Pain split is annoying. Porygon-Z can use dark pulse. Gyarados can wear it down.

Forretress: Salamence's Fire blast works. Usually explodes before I get to kill it.

Hariyama: Gliscor can stop with aerial ace.

Hippowdon: Salamence's Draco Meteor is awesome. Metagross usually explodes on leads.

Mesprit: Scizor's pusuit and Porygon-Z's dark pulse.

Milotic: Porygon-Z can use thunderbolt.

Miltank: Salamence can hit with Outrage. Bullet Punch wears it down.

Porygon2: Porygon-Z can hit it hard with Tri Attack. Scizor's Superpower hits it too.

Shaymin: Gliscor's Aerial Ace, Scizor's Uturn, Salamence's Outrage or fire Blast.

Shuckle: Hard to take out. It can't really hurt my team at all, though. Gyarados doesn't fear Toxic.

Skarmory: Porygon-Z's thunderbolt, Salamence's Fire blast. Kinda hard.

Slaking: Bit chanllenging, but Traunt is my BFF. Scizor wears it down with Superpower. Metagross can explode.

Slowbro: Porygon-Z's thunderbolt and Dark pulse. Scizor's U-turn.

Spiritomb: No weaknesses, so Scizor, Porygon-Z and Salamence will have to take it out.

Tentacruel Bit annoying, but Salamnece and Porygon-Z eventually take it out.

Umbreon: Scizor's Superpower helps. Bit hard to take out.

Vaporeon: Stalling with Protect makes me angry D:< Porygon-Z can wear it down with thunderbolts.

Walrein: Gliscor can knock off lefties. Hate Stallrein.

Weezing: Porygon-Z wears it down with Tri Attack. A +1 Outrage usually does the job.

Please tell me how I can deal with these :D

Hahaha, this was great. I genuinely laughed at the Dragonite joke. On to the rate though.

DDMence needs EQ for Heatran and also to him most Steels with 100% accuracy. However, I find that in a Scizor dominated metagame where Bullets (Punches) are constantly flying around that DDMence finds a difficult time sweeping. I suggest you make your Mence a MixMence.

Salamence @ Life Orb
16 Atk / 240 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Naive nature (+Spe, -SpD)
-Draco Meteor
-Fire Blast
-Earthquake
-Outrage

252 Speed EV's and +Spe nature ensure that Salamence will at least tie or outrun all other base 100's, including opposing Salamence and non-Scarf Jirachi. 16 Attack EV's secures a 2HKO on Blissey with Outrage, factoring Leftovers.

On Porygon-Z, switch either Thunderbolt or Ice Beam with Trick. Trick debilitates Blissey that switch in and wall you ("lol ScarfBliss"). I recommend you switch Ice Beam, because Scizor's priorty Bullet Punch puts a nail in Salmence's coffin. However, Thunderbolt will still come in handy for Gyarados that get a DD up. So your PZ should look like this:

Porygon-Z @ Choice Scarf
4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
-Tri Attack
-Dark Pulse
-Thunderbolt
-Trick

Thank you, Crunchatize me (nice name btw).
For the Salamence, DD set has been working fairly well, but I will test the MixMence set. I'll also change Dragon Claw to Earthquake to kill Heatrans.

For Porygon-Z, trick seems like a good idea. I will test trick over Ice beam. Killin Gyarados is too cool to give up. That being said, I will replace HP electric on Milotic with Ice beam, because now I don't have an Ice move.

And I'm glad I made you laugh :D

Any more comments? On the team or on the jokes?

I suggest switching Hypnosis with Confuse Ray.

Reasons?
1) Confuse Ray has 100% accuracy rather than Hypnosis' 60/70%
2) Your opponents can kill themselves with confusion, which, as M. Bison said it best: "...is delicious!"
3) If your opponent switches, you can Confuse it's switch no matter what clauses are in effect.
4) Sleep Talkers/Snorers can still attack when asleep, but they can't if you just confuse them.(unless they use normal attacks, but that would NEVER happen)
5) I lieks teh Confuzzle Rai. :D
6) Milotic can learn Confuse Ray
7) I like the number seven. Don't you?
8) And this is the eighth reason to use Confuse Ray over Hypnosis.

See how well Confuse Ray performs?

I suggest switching Hypnosis with Confuse Ray.

Reasons?
1) Confuse Ray has 100% accuracy rather than Hypnosis' 60/70%
2) Your opponents can kill themselves with confusion, which, as M. Bison said it best: "...is delicious!"
3) If your opponent switches, you can Confuse it's switch no matter what clauses are in effect.
4) Sleep Talkers/Snorers can still attack when asleep, but they can't if you just confuse them.(unless they use normal attacks, but that would NEVER happen)
5) I lieks teh Confuzzle Rai. :D
6) Milotic can learn Confuse Ray
7) I like the number seven. Don't you?
8) And this is the eighth reason to use Confuse Ray over Hypnosis.

See how well Confuse Ray performs?
I strongly suggest against that. While Confusion can criple a pokemon for 1, maybe 2 turns, Hypnosis can cripple it for the rest of the match, and Milotic is sturdy enough to afford the miss

Yeah. Well said Gir!.

To SpongeWizard:

Reasons I don't like confuse ray?
1)Milotic can afford the 60%/70% miss. She Tough!
2)I don't need them to kill themselves. Once asleep, they are as good as dead by my other pokemon.
3)What happens if my opponent doesnt switch?
4)I believe they still can.
5)I dun lieks teh Confuzzle Rai. D:
6)I already have a good feebas with hypnosis, so Milotic can't learn.
7)I don't because it helps my argument.
8)And this is the eighth reason why I will stick with Hypnosis.

Sorry. I will test it briefly, but I will most likely keep hypnosis. It has turned the game completely around for me.

Any more comments? Any will be appreciated.

Confusion ray only has a 50% chance of causing confusion, and is more of an anoyance, while hypnosis has a 60% of putting them to sleep, if this is platinum. The oponent can escape confusion without ever being confused, if you get me.

So confusion ray has a 50% chance every turn, while hypnosis has a 60% chance.

So if we want the oponent out for 2 turns, hypnosis has a 60% chance and confusion only has 5/10 X 5/10 = 25%, a 25% chance for them to hit themselves in the first two turns of confusion.

Finally hypnosis stays if they switch out, crippling them for latter, and means they won't be used as a counter becuase of the fear of staying asleep.

Yeah, you're right. I will stay with hypnosis, unless people say Toxic is superior.

I've been testing out Trick on Porygon-Z and its been working out really well.

Are there any more comments? Any will be appreciated.

A lot of your problems would be fixed if you switched Milotic to Gyarados.

Gyarados @ leftovers | Intimidate
Impish ( +Atk -Sp.Atk )
252 Hp / 252 Def / 4 Sp.Def
• Waterfall
• Avalanche
• Rest
• Sleep Talk

This Gyarados can survive Infernapes +2 Grass Knot and reply back with a STAB SE waterfall for an OHKO. He can take a spore from Breloom thanks to sleep talk and OHKO back with Avalanche. Gyara can also 99% of the time out stall those Machamps and their mother fucking DynamicPunches. Finally Gyarados does have recovery, can serve as a status absorber, and has an arguably better typing then milotic.

GL

BTW your thread title is true =P

A lot of your problems would be fixed if you switched Milotic to Gyarados.

Gyarados @ leftovers | Intimidate
Impish ( +Atk -Sp.Atk )
252 Hp / 252 Def / 4 Sp.Def
• Waterfall
• Avalanche
• Rest
• Sleep Talk

This Gyarados can survive Infernapes +2 Grass Knot and reply back with a STAB SE waterfall for an OHKO. He can take a spore from Breloom thanks to sleep talk and OHKO back with Avalanche. Gyara can also 99% of the time out stall those Machamps and their mother fucking DynamicPunches. Finally Gyarados does have recovery, can serve as a status absorber, and has an arguably better typing then milotic.

GL

BTW your thread title is true =P
Lol well glad you enjoyed it.
I resttalk Gyarados does seem like a good idea. It will be good to kill Infernape as I have been relying on Bullet Punches and tri attacks. Breloom ensurance is wanted as well. And of course killing Machamps is <3.

But with Gyarados I have a very unwanted 4x Ele weakness. I guess it can be worked around. The extra SR weakness is also unwanted. And removing Milotic means I will have only one special attacker.

I will test out Gyarados, though. If he yields better results than Milotic, then I will replace her.

I can also make Milotic a sleep talker to absorb spores and boost her defense. If this is a step in the right direction, please let me know.

Thank you for the rate. Is their anything else that can be fixed? I doubt this team is anywhere near perfect.

But with Gyarados I have a very unwanted 4x Ele weakness.
You do have an Electric Immunity who also seems to carry a move that will result in SE damage against electrics and has a yache berry incase an electric decides to use hp ice.

Is their anything else that can be fixed? I doubt this team is anywhere near perfect.
Well I would suggest that you give Scizor 76 Evs in speed. Yes you will now lose to other Scizors but if you opt to change Milotic to Gyarados, Gyarados can wall Scizor very effectively anyway. Now you may ask well what do those evs accomplish? The evs are designed to let you outspeed most magnezone that don't hold a choice scarf (almost every magnezone that doesn't hold a scarf runs 84 spd evs with a modest nature). Now you may worry that still those scarf magnezones can cause a problem but remeber that if they lock into the wrong move that might mean your Salamence will get a free set-up.

wow. This is truely a superior RMT thread. I did LOL, especially at the dragonite joke, but seriously, that was genuine. I would be a tad surprised if I didn't see this in the RMT Archives.

Thanxs darkartison, but I doubt this thread will make it there. Those teams are godly.

Falcon punch, what you say is true. Gyarados seems like a good idea and I will test once my computer starts working (i'm using my nintendo DSi to respond [thats dedication!]). I do have Gliscor, but I'm more worried about the sr weakness. As a wall he will often switch in to soak up attacks. Rest can solve that, I guess, but I may need a spinner. Well don't know until I test it out!

Actually, my friend recommended I use a Slowbro over Milotic.

Slowbro@leftovers
252 Hp 252 Def 6 Sp Atk
Own Tempo, Bold nature
~Surf
~Slack Off
~Psychic
~Ice Beam/Grass knot/Thunder Wave

This set destroys Machamps as he resists Dynamic Punch and Own Tempo prevents confusion. It can Ko breloom, but I have to watch out for seed bomb. Infernape falls, but again I have to watch out for Grass knot. Thankfully he isn't too fat. Ice beam can hit dragons, but Grass knot can reliably kill Swampert. Thunderwave to cripple.
Similarly, I can use a Slowking tp take special hits better and serve as my special wall, but Slowbro is the superior option.

Honestly I like the Gyarados idea better, but I thought Slowbro was worth mentioning. I can rearrange the Evs to take special hits better.

As for Scizor, honestly I'm a little bit skeptical. The speed EVs are to outrun nonscarf Magnezone. True I can switch in and Superpower, but he usually switches in on me. So that means I'll have to catch it the switch to be fully effective. I guess it can be useful with prediction. I qill test it.

Are there any other flaws? My main concer right now is which bulky water to use: Milotic, Gyarados or Slowbro. Someone please respond. If you do you get a cookie.

the slowbro idea is pretty good I think... but I will suggest a few changes...

Slowbro@leftovers
252HP 252Def 6Sp.Def
Own Tempo, Bold
~Calm Mind
~Surf
~Psychic
~Slack Off

What you can do is this...
Lets say you know your opponent has infernape, and currently you are up against something that your opponent knows cannot defeat Slowbro. What you do is calm mid on the switch, and then either use psychic or surf, while taking not much damage from grass knot.
You can also use this for setup against machamp. If it is the restalking version with dynamic punch, as long as it doesnt have payback, you use calm mind until it switches or you have +6 special attack and special defense. Now you can sweep.

Just a suggestion, but due to your lack of special defense, and your wanting for a bulky water, this is a good pokemon to try out.

SlottedPig

sem feio
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Walrein - Gliscor joke:

Gliscor could use.. U-Turn.

EDIT : Yeah, U-Turn > Knock-Off. U-Turn helps as a switching thing, and slams Celebi, a fantastic counter to Gliscor, hard.

I say test both Gyara and Slowbro and see which one works better, cookie please. =P

Made it myself.

Shnoogle, the Calm mind Slobro seems like a great idea! It buffs up my special def which I truly do need. I will test that.

ThePoweWithin, Gliscor having U-turn? What move should I take out, Knockoff? Please explain a bit more.

Team has been updated.

Are there any final comments? On the jokes or the moveset?

Yes... the Dragonite joke was pretty funny lol...

ThePowerWithin- Knock off is a way better move on Gliscor than U-Turn. Since many pokemon are far less powerful without their item (leftovers/Black sludge, Certain Berries, Choice Scarf pokemon to revenge kill his Mence), this is a great way to go since it also is very bulky ad can a take a few hits while knocking items off. Scizor already has U-Turn to smack celebi around with, so its just not worth it, I'd say.

EDIT: And when you said "2. Azelf - Little bit tricky. I can usually SR and switch to Porygon Z for the Dark Pulse KO" (Regarding how your metagross handles the lead), I would like to point out to NEVER do this when facing an Azelf. An Azelf's job as a lead is to set up SR, possibly grab a KO with Fire Blast/Psychic, or EXPLODE (I know this because I have used this thing a lot in the past).
Let's say you use SR on the first turn. Now, an experienced player would most likely remember that 'Gross leads typically carry an
Occa Berry and would go for the SR. Now, since Azelf leads carry Focus Sash, and you have not touched it yet (and because metagross is steel-typed) it will not explode just yet. In comes Porygon-Z, while a Fire blast comes its way, taking around half of his health off, and then 1/8 due to SR. Although, your Porygon-z has dark pulse to grab a quick KO, think twice. Azelf survives the hit with focus sash, and KO's Porygon-Z with a STAB psychic. Now, you just lost a very good and important Revenge killer... Here is how I would handle the situation...
As soon as you see Azelf, I would imediately set down rocks, then switch out to Salamence. After your intimidate hits, Explosion should not do much damage the next turn, but if you are worried about the 25% from SR, switch to milotic instead. In the mean time, Azelf should have used fire blast to maim Metagross, and salamence/milotic will take little damage from it. So what you do next is switch back to Metagross, who resists Explosion, and after intimidate, it shouldn't do much damage at all. Plus, any person in their right mind most certainly would not fire blast a Salamence/Milotic again. So, Azelf, usually Explodes around this time, and, HAHA metagross takes little damage.
Another thing you can do (actually, now that I am writing this, I think this is much more effective... CRAP I just spent all that time writing the other one) is bullet punch 3 turns in a row... (first turn, Azelf SR's, then Fire blast, and because of BP's priority, you only get hit with a weakened fire blast) Bullet punch will usually do a little under half to standard Azelf leads, so 3 BP's will do it.

As I was writing these suggestions, I also realized that lead Azelf can give you a slight disadvantage no matter what you do, really. Even when you BP 3 times, you are left with 2/3 of your health left, giving a pokemon such as Infernape to come in either kill you with flamethrower, fire blast, fire punch, whatever, and you are left with a dead lead, and no other way to set up SR. Forretress can even come in with a resistance to all of your moves and use spikes while your metagross sets up SR, and then rapid spin the SR away later in the game.

Wow, this is quite a long EDIT for an Azelf lead lol... I hope you will learn something from this because I would hate to find out that you didn't and I spent forever writin this. Soooo.... ENJOY!!!

"Rate, Hate, and Steal. (I forgot what that second one was)"

Sorry for the late reply. I've been real busy today.
I will keep Knock off on Gliscor.
The Azelf told me alot. I really learned from it, and I learned that what this team lacks the most is my experience.

The Slowbro was not a good idea. Even with 2 Calm minds, and super effective hit really killed it (and he has a lot of weaknesses). I replaced Calm mind with thunderwave but that wasn't really good.

The Resttalk Gyarados was a huge hit though! I really like him so I have updated the team with him and Mixmence. Reason for that is that now I lack special attackers, and I didn't want to make Salamence fully Spec'd. S Mixmence works quite well.

This is mainly a bump/update. Just when you think it dies, it comes back!

If I'm breaking any rules, please lock this thread immediately.
Have fun reading the new jokes (which were really fun to make and edit) of this updated team!

Thread was hilarious.

I don't like to change much but I'd use the old brick break/Fire Blast/Draco Meteor/roost Salamence set. I think its much better at killing off Skarm-Bliss without requiring you to predict exactly right. You don't need to outrage to ko blissey and you have roost to help with your longevity and double stealth rock weak. I like max special atk modest because it really gets ko's with draco but realise you'll have to switch out versus other mence as everybody runs 328 speed these days.

Also remember you can explode first turn versus hippodon and swampert which would be advantageous to you in most cases. Salalmence and Gyarados are both on your team so you probally benefit the most from neither team getting rocks. Not always the right play but could be worth it a lot.

I don't get the yache berry on gliscor. The standard lucario almost always runs crunch in the last moveslot. Use Leftovers as gliscor can get worn down and doesn't want to roost constantly. Your team has (bulky)gyra,gliscor and salamence. I don't see why you are so weak to lucario that you are hurting gliscor to counter an uncommon version. I actually think a more agressive gliscor could work on this team since you have so much pysical defense anyway. Try Swords Dance/EQ/Stone Edge/Roost 252 hp/ 216 spe/40 atk impish.

Haha, i laughed my ass off, nice team man, thanks for the kicks xD i accually like the dragonite joke, and i hope they put extremespeed back on him soon X[

Stunning format!

Firstly, I wonder why your Porygon-Z doesn't have Ice Beam. Paired with Thunderbolt, the renowned BoltBeam combo is resisted by so few Pokemon in the game, one of which is unfortunately this team's nemesis, Magnezone. I would run Ice Beam > Dark Pulse.

I've used a max speed Mixmence so I'm urging you to try it out. It's Naive, 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Atk @ Life Orb, with the same moves (except Flamethrower > Fire Blast), and it's worked wonders for me, but if you prefer more power, that's okay.

Gliscor should have Lefties I'd say.

Okay team, cool thread!

Ok, i like your team a lot, and other people have already stated that you should change the salamence to this one:

Salamence @ Life Orb
16 Atk / 240 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Naive nature (+Spe, -SpD)
-Draco Meteor
-Fire Blast
-Earthquake
-Outrage
But, i think that if your gliscor is going to be your main lucario counter, i would put him with something like this.

Gliscor@ Leftovers (Now he can have his own! :D)
252 Hp/ 40 Atk / 216 Spe
Jolly nature ( + Spe, - Spatk)
-Swords dance
-Roost
-Earthquake
-Stone edge/ Baton pass

With this set, it will ensure that you outspeed jolly lucario and 1HKO with earthquake. Roost is there so you can heal while SDing up, and stone edge is there for flyers and coverage. Hope i helped.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)