Gyms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an idea to have Gyms on Smogon.I know there is the Smogon Frontier but i mean like on Serebii(OSL) where you choose a type and make a Gym badge etc. It would really be alot of fun if it can get approved.

Most of Smogon does not find that intentionally hobbling skilled battlers by forcing them to use monotype teams against unhindered battlers is fun.

...No.

When in doubt, take off the paper

It looks good on paper, however, it would not work in practice. If it was monotype vs. monotype, however, it would work out ok. Remember: "In theory, in practice" We are not Serebii. If you mention Serebii in a thread, people will get mad.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
There's another forum I go to that tried to make a Gen V gym system. It went horribly wrong. And there were more restrictions on the challenger than a "normal" system.

We have enough official Tournaments running throughout the year, that I doubt we can fit room for this on our schedule anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)