HA Tyrunt giveaway [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you reserve a weedle? i can't get to my 3DS right now
Also what does a Micle Berry do?
Sure thing, a Micle Berry raises accuracy in a pinch, it's more of a collector's thing and I've been growing quite a few so I just decided to give them out alongside these spitbacks.

Are there still some Magby left there? I can use the GTS, would likely be putting up a Whismur if they are in stock. IGN: Gaia.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Deposited a Lv.1 male Larvesta with the message "QuoteMissy" for a Weedle. Thanks in advance!

Hello, can I get a Numel, please? Deposited a lv 1 female Meditite with "QuoteMissy" in the comment field, IGN Nury. Thanks!

Notice: This will be the last day for anyone to ask for spitbacks, since I just got my HA Tyrunt code today, I'll breed those with Jolly and the eggmoves: Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Poison Fang, and Dragon Dance, they will be available tomorrow and they will be holding Custap berries. For those that reserved spitbacks you'll still get them.

Notice: This will be the last day for anyone to ask for spitbacks, since I just got my HA Tyrunt code today, I'll breed those with Jolly and the eggmoves: Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Poison Fang, and Dragon Dance, they will be available tomorrow and they will be holding Custap berries. For those that reserved spitbacks you'll still get them.
Bearing this in mind, could I reserve a Numel? I don't have access to my 3DS right now but should be able to pick it up tomorrow? Possibly later tonight! Don't worry if not, but I thought I'd ask as it looks like there are still some going spare. :-)

In that case, can I get a Weedle as well? Deposited a lv 1 female Slowpoke with "QuoteMissy" as the comment, IGN Nury. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)