Halloween Spooktacular Shiny Ghoulveaway! (Over - Topic can be locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent:
I Call HAXorus
Zhuski
Chill - I've also marked down the Pokemon you want in case we don't get to those.

Sniped:
Jaspcat
King Awesome VII
Yanga
sforzanda
BlitzJG - Sniped, but we did just direct trade everything.

I'm online for a bit. I again encourage people to post with their FC, IGN, and list of Pokemon they want; I'm likely to be out and about tomorrow for obvious reasons. If you give me your information, I'll make sure to set up a trade with you even if this topic is closed.

I'd like a copy of the event Gengar if you don't mind, I've got you added from a previous trade. Not in any rush for it so trade whenever. IGN Serena, 4141-2513-0403

I'm online for a bit. I again encourage people to post with their FC, IGN, and list of Pokemon they want; I'm likely to be out and about tomorrow for obvious reasons. If you give me your information, I'll make sure to set up a trade with you even if this topic is closed.
hi I'm online now :)

Pokemon: Shuppet
Nickname: Talky Tina
Ability: Frisk
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Phantom Force, Confuse Ray, Destiny Bond, Disable

Pokemon: Yamask
Nickname: Sekhmet
Ability: Mummy
Nature: Quiet
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/0
Moves: Nightmare, Imprison, Nasty Plot, Toxic Spikes

Pokemon: Golett
No Nickname
Ability: Iron Fist
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/14/31/31 (Hidden Power Ice)
Level 32, No EV Training
Moves: Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Stealth Rock
Redistribution note: Fully redistributable, but please credit *Trev* for RNGing this.

Would like these 3 if possible :)

fc: 0877-1401-3022
ign: coco
edit: thanks!

Last edited:
Sent:
I Call HAXorus
Zhuski
Chill - I've also marked down the Pokemon you want in case we don't get to those.

Sniped:
Jaspcat
King Awesome VII
Yanga
sforzanda

Thanks a ton!

Hello, I would like to have Audrey the Trevenant, Willow the Litwit, Baba Yaga the Misdreavous, and Talky Tina the Shuppet. If we can set up a time to direct trade, that will be great!

Thank you very much!

Jaspcat, YoshiBB, machao11991: I'll try to take care of you in order once I'm done with my current set of trading, if you're still around.

Edit: Actually, I'm probably going to try to deal with the faster trades first to minimize overall waiting. Going to mark the topic offline; this is still going to take a while and I'm going to want to sleep when finished.

Jaspcat, YoshiBB, machao11991: I'll try to take care of you in order once I'm done with my current set of trading, if you're still around.

Edit: Actually, I'm probably going to try to deal with the faster trades first to minimize overall waiting. Going to mark the topic offline; this is still going to take a while and I'm going to want to sleep when finished.
I have to update my pokemon game now before they let me get online, so it will be a bit of time. I will get online ASAP provided you are still around and still want to trade instead of going to bed :P

My IGN is Ryan, a blond girl, my FC is in sig

Yeah that's cool

Sent:
I Call HAXorus
Zhuski

Sniped:
Jaspcat
King Awesome VII
Yanga
sforzanda

Mine was not sniped. It's still up. Your'e in a different time zone, but I may just try to stay up and direct trade. Friend code and IGN are in my signature :) I would like:
Rosemary the Sableye
Wednesday the Gourgiest
Talky Tina that Shuppet
Earhart the Drifloon
Willow the Litwick
Audrey the Trevenant
Baby the Frillish
Jadis the Snorunt
Agnes the Nincada
Hathor the Yamask
Baba Yaga the Misdreavus
Iris the Duskull
Persephone the Gastly
and the Golett

Sorry I asked for so much, I only got one pokemon off the list and the rest was sniped!!

Last edited:
Could i please have a shuppet( talking tina)?
Pokemon deposited: lvl3 female bulnnelby
Ign: de jian
Thanks a million!:-)

Hi North!

Excuse me I'm very onterested in gettting these Pokemon:
Willow
Rosemary
Selhmet
Iris

However, due to the thread's expiracy date I don't think that I'll be able to get them on time, I have been snipped twice now so I would like to know if it's possible to have a direct trade instead. My FC and IGN are in my signature.

Thanks for making this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)