HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! (POW POW KA-POW)

Happy Independence Day friends! =D

That's me by the way =O Patriotic Drill-Man rocks your socks old school style

Got a few questions for ye

What all are you guys doing today? I'm doing the standard cookout style foods + firework-watching with family.

What do those of you in foreign countries think of the 4th of July? Do you have any celebrations of your own, or is it strictly a USA shenannigan?

Does your place of residence allow you to use your own private fireworks? I know mine does:naughty:

How different do you think the world might be had the United States lost it's War for Independence? (Might be pretty interesting if it was still a UK Province...who knows)

So yeah! Let the light's SHINE!!! Or something to that effect.

EDIT: I just realized how patriotic my avatar is

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
It's been raining for the past 3 hours here, which pretty much put a damper on any fireworks. I hear my neighbors trying to set some off, without much avail. :\
Next year we might go to Washington D.C. and take a boat out on the Potomac to watch the fireworks from there.
As for me, I just stayed at home and ate lobster and played FFTA2.

i went to mmy friends house for swimming party and then went to park to watch fireworks.
i know for a fact that where i live, one needs a permit for fireworks, but im not sure about smokebombs, so next year i might be able to get away with setting off red white and blue ones.

Well, a firecracker hit me in the face, that was definitely unpleasant... It was cool though. We found a shopping cart and started lighting stuff in it and pushing it down the canal in which we were lighting fireworks off.

What do those of you in foreign countries think of the 4th of July? Do you have any celebrations of your own, or is it strictly a USA shenannigan?
Why would we celebrate the indepedance of a completely different country?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)