Harunos Trading Shack v2.0 <3 (pokebank edition!) Looking for pokebank stuff and a specific ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
We level and ev train if requested. Just need to know to what level and what ev spread
level 100 would be my preference and the ev spread depends on the mon lol. What are you interested in
Oh, what level do you need them to be? like level 50 or 100? I can EV train+Level 3 mons (if its to level 50) for one of those modest xerneas/yveltal :o

though I don't think that would be enough for you to give them up. .-.

(though can't you clone them, or is it that you don't want them to be spread around?)
I'd prefer level 100 though I still wouldn't consider giving up my yveltal/xerneas lol. I'd be happy to give you the hasty/timid one I have for that offer though. I'm not a fan of trading away my own person stuff hence why they're unlisted in the first place lol

Hey again I have a 6IV 0 speed, Brave Aegislash let me know if your interested.
I have my own already, sorry :(

Hey I would be interested in training some mons for ya, if you still need people to help you out with this, shoot me a PM with the details and we can work something out.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
I'd prefer level 100 though I still wouldn't consider giving up my yveltal/xerneas lol. I'd be happy to give you the hasty/timid one I have for that offer though. I'm not a fan of trading away my own person stuff hence why they're unlisted in the first place lol
No problem. :o and I'm not really interested in the other mons as I already have them. I just need more different nature'd competitive legends, but it's alright. Anyways good luck with your trades.

Shiny 5iv Impish Poison heal Gliscor (31/31/31/0/31/31)+ shiny 5iv modest rotom (31/x/31/31/31/31) for your hasty yveltal? :)

hi i would be interested in training your shiny flawless adamant Mawile
if you need anything else trained contact me

If possible I'd also like to trade/train for
Shiny impish klefki with prankster (31/31/31/x/31/31)
Shiny impish furfou with fur coat (31/31/31/x/31/31)

Just pm me with whatever you need trained man I'll get it ev'd and back to you in no time at all. I can to up to 5 at once

Most interested in Eving these (anything with a blue shiny sprite really.lol

Shiny Timid Zorua (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Shiny Modest Solosis with overcoat (31/31/31/31/31/x)
Shiny Timid Joltik with compoundeyes (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Shiny Timid Nidoran-M with Hustle (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Shiny Timid Abra with Magic Guard (31/x/31/31/31/31)

Haruno

Skadi :)
Hey I would be interested in training some mons for ya, if you still need people to help you out with this, shoot me a PM with the details and we can work something out.
feel free to drop me a pm
No problem. :o and I'm not really interested in the other mons as I already have them. I just need more different nature'd competitive legends, but it's alright. Anyways good luck with your trades.
that's fine. Good luck to you too
Shiny 5iv Impish Poison heal Gliscor (31/31/31/0/31/31)+ shiny 5iv modest rotom (31/x/31/31/31/31) for your hasty yveltal? :)
I have both, sorry
i have a ppmax for trade and would be willing to ev train some of your pokemon if youd like :)
I'd need a lot of pp max ;-;
hi i would be interested in training your shiny flawless adamant Mawile
if you need anything else trained contact me
got that trained already
If possible I'd also like to trade/train for
Shiny impish klefki with prankster (31/31/31/x/31/31)
Shiny impish furfou with fur coat (31/31/31/x/31/31)
klefki i could do
Just pm me with whatever you need trained man I'll get it ev'd and back to you in no time at all. I can to up to 5 at once

Most interested in Eving these (anything with a blue shiny sprite really.lol

Shiny Timid Zorua (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Shiny Modest Solosis with overcoat (31/31/31/31/31/x)
Shiny Timid Joltik with compoundeyes (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Shiny Timid Nidoran-M with Hustle (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Shiny Timid Abra with Magic Guard (31/x/31/31/31/31)
I'd need all of those trained though by train I mean actually train since ev'ing is so simple I could do it myself .-.
Shiny quiet honedge (31/31/31/31/31/0)

CMT for that honedge. :P
shiny aero plz
Could you do a 4IV shiny with right nature and ability and a 5IV shiny with the wrong nature and ability for a 5IV shiny?
depends what you're talking about

I have both, sorry

got that trained already

klefki i could do

I'd need all of those trained though by train I mean actually train since ev'ing is so simple I could do it myself .-.

shiny aero plz

A shiny Jolteon 4IV and 5IV Umbreon

Alrighty, I've got 8 PP max on hand and can do more. Do you need any of your luxury ball shinies leveled/EVed? I can do them all the way to 100, I got a few batches of my own to level

I have both, sorry

got that trained already

klefki i could do

shiny aero plz

Shiny Carbink, Bold, Sturdy (31/x/31/31/31/31) + Shiny Helioptile (31/even/30/31/31/31) HP Ice for the hasty Yveltal? :)

What balls are you Froakie and Charmander inside? Do you have a way to get them nicknamed? I can trade multiple non-shiny 5-6IV pokemon for each and I have over 40 PP Ups for trade...

Haruno
I can EV train some of your pokemon for copies of them (Specifically that Binacle). I would be willing to train most of them there though, as long as I get a copy as well.

hey are u interested in a shiny 5IV adamant scyther with technician or a shiny 5IV adamant axew with mold breaker in return for Shiny Modest Skrelp with toxic spikes (31/x/31/31/31/31)? if u'd like both pokes i can pick up something else too :)

Shiny timid froakie with protein level 1 (31/31/31/31/31/31)

what do you want for this one?...ill kill people if i need to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)