THE MIXED TANK

Cresselia@Leftovers
Bold
252 HP/152 SpDef/106 Def
-Psychic
-Calm Mind
-Moonlight
-Ice Beam
I like Cresselia because its an all good Mixed Tank with high HP and pretty high defenses. The role he serves is to wall any moves that my other pokemon may be weak against. EX: if i am facing something that may use Psychic on Hitmontop, ill switch to Cresselia(or Metagross) to wall the move. Its attacks are fairly stragetic... since i dont have Speed EVs on it sweepers are good to go first but Ice Beam would attack those threats, like Aerodactyl, Yanmega, Breloom, Salamence. Psychic for Gengar.

I use Calm mind if Roar/Whirlwind dosen't look obvious, also to Soul Dew-ish it. Im thinking of a change of Leftovers to be a Salac Berry(which ever berry speeds up when suffering)so when its suffering, it would be fast enough to pass off Moonlight.

THE PHYSICAL WALL

Weezing@Black Sludge
Bold
252 HP/252 Def/6 SpAtk
-Fire Blast
-Thunderbolt
-Pain Split
-Will-o-wisp
Weezing is here to wall, and plus eliminate certain pokemon with weaknesses. EX: Gyarados, Mantine, Scizor, Forretress, Weavile, Lucario, Blissey. His role is also to protect any of my sweepers from taking massive damage from a Physical attack with Will-o-wisp. Pain split can also heal knowing its HP wont go down that fast, and when it does, healing would take place.

THE SPINNER/REFLECTER

Hitmontop@Brightpowder
Jolly~Intimidate
178 HP/132 Def/200 Atk
-Fake Out/Stone Edge/Magic Coat
-Close Combat
-Rapid Spin
-Sucker Punch
Brightpowder is to evade unaccurate moves(Ex:Dragon Rush, Iron Tail, Focus Blast, Hydro Pump, Fire Blast), and maybe evade accurate moves like Psychic, Air Slash. Intimidate strengthens the Defense of Hitmontop knowing Weavile, Lucario, Infernape, Snorlax may come out. Rapid spin is for those leads with the Spikes/Stealth Rock/Toxic Spikes... even though none of my pokemon have focus sash, i still dont want the unnecessary damage.

I had Magic Coat in the 1st slot for Broken-Darkrai... then i thought about it "Manectric has Signal Beam it may Kill Darkrai" but I calculated it, and it may only take 70 damage. I wont start off with Magic Coat, until i face a few darkrai's on Wi-fi, and see if it takes a lot of damage. I think i would Fake out a Darkrai, then signal beam it on doubles, then signal beam it a Second time, because i know it will destroy it. If not that, Stone Edge for coverage.

THE BIG ATTACKER

Metagross@Life Orb
Adamant
252 HP/200 Atk/56 Spe
-Bullet Punch
-Meteor Mash
-Earthquake
-Zen Headbut
Note: Metagross has pretty high attack stat, with high enough speed, it can pull off a good Attack...I also heard a fast Metagross is very rare. With its high defenses and Hit Points makes it imposible to kill in one shot(unless its overheat, blast burn, Fire Blast) but i have coverage. Earthquake for those fire types that threaten to destroy it, helpful for Electric pokemon knowing Swellow knows Protect.

Zen headbutt will knock out the Toxicroak, Gengar, Tentacreul, Machamp. And Meteor Mash will take out(or do great damage) to Weavile(probally sashed), Tyranitar, Mamoswine, Aerodactyl, Abomasnow.

THE PHYSICAL SWEEPER

Swellow@Flame Orb
Jolly
252 Atk/252 Spe
-Facade
-Protect
-Brave Bird
-Steel Wing
Note: Pretty common Swellow, haven't seen one not like this. Start out with Protect, may being able to survive electric or ice attacks if its fast enough. Once Flame orb takes effect, it can start its sweeping. Steel Wing is for those Rock/Ice Types(Rampardos, Weavile, Aerodactyl) that threaten to faint it. Protect took the place of Substitute because of Trick'ers that may try to change its Flame Orb, at least the Flame orb will change hoping it wont be Choice Band/Specs.

Brave bird is one beast... if i needed to, i could take out a Umbreon, maybe, if its not 252 HP/252 Def, Impish nature. Swellow's amazing speed officially call it a Sweeper. Facade Damage:
Base Power=70*2=140*1.5=210*1.5=[315]

THE SPECIAL SWEEPER

Manectric@Choice Specs
Modest
252 SpAtk/252 Spe
-Thunderbolt
-Signal Beam
-Flamethrower
-Thunderwave
Note: Choice Specs to be even stronger, combined with his super high Speed and SpAtk. Choice Specs w/ Modest nature is a perfect combo. Thunderbolt to eliminate all weaknesses Starmie/Yanmega,while Flamethrower for Weavile/Magnezone/Lucario. I know it can only use 1 at a time due to choice specs, but it would do the attack at massive damage, hoping to defeat the enemy. Thunderwave if I have to. By the time i eliminate something, ill switch out to a counter.

Yeah... I know it isn't original but could i make any changes to make the team stronger??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)