Help out Tower Unite!

Tower Unite is a standalone version of a popular Gmod game mode known as GMTower. Tower Unite is a virtual world game of sorts. There is a main plaza for talking and getting to other locations. The condos which give you a room to customize with furniture you can buy in plaza shops and the game worlds; minigames such as a Mario Kart copy, a Super Monkey Ball copy, minigolf and a couple of other ones which earn you ingame currency when you play them. There are a bunch of other cool things such as seasonal celebrations, a theater to share and show youtube videos to other people a nightclub where you can buy ingame drinks and listen to songs on soundcloud and more.

I've been following the games development for a while. As someone who has played over 100 hours of GMTower I really want this to become a thing. Becoming standalone would mean that the game wouldn't lag anywhere near as much and that they could use Steam Workshop.

I beg you to vote these guys up on Green light and donate to their Indiegogo, because they really deserve it.
INDIEGOGO
GREENLIGHT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)