This is my first team so criticism would be very much appreciated :3

Crobat - Leftovers
Infiltrator

Jolly - 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Spe

Brave Bird
Roost
Taunt
U-turn

Chose this as a lead, a scout and an answer to those cheeky close combats you see flying around. As well as the fact that crobat looks badass

Azumarill - Choice Band
Huge Power

Adamant - 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD

Waterfall
Aqua Jet
Ice Punch
Superpower

I needed a water type and I wanted something different, and i havent seen many of these azumarills. Very powerful stab aqua jet for the revenge kills also

Dusclops - Eviolite
Pressure

Bold - 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpD

Night Shade
Taunt
Will-o-wisp
Pain Split

My favorite wall!! Incredible defenses, a staller and stops any rapid spinners getting rid of my rocks

Umbreon - Leftovers
Synchronize

Careful - 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD

Wish
Payback
Heal Bell
Toxic

If anyone thinks they can psychic my crobat or anyone else this is the answer! As well being my medic on the team it is my special wall.

Shaymin - Life Orb
Natural Cure

Modest - 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Seed flare
Earth power
Sunthesis
Leech seed

My special attacker... looks at it! It's so cute!!!!

Rhyperior - Life Orb
Solid Rock

Adamant - 160 HP / 252 Atk / 96 Spe

Earthquake
Rock Blast
Megahorn
Stealth Rock

Something to absorb those electric attacks and kick some behind with physical strength!

I understand that there is bound to be mistakes that I've made with my team choices. If I remember correctly, most of these are from smogon

Thank you :D

You really need to post descriptions of the pokemon- why you chose the EVs, item, etc. and what they do for your team, explaining their matchups against the metagame. You can't have an RMT with just a list of pokemon that for all I know could be randomly generated.

Fortunately, the team does look pretty solid. I'd consider inner focus on crobat to help against late-game ambipoms, and lefties over LO on rhyperior to capitalize on its bulk. Rest can work over synthesis on shaymin because you have natural cure, but forces a switch. Otherwise the team looks good and the only thing I would consider changing w/o really knowing how the team works, what it struggles with, etc, would be maybe a fire type pver one of your walls for a fwg core.

Apolagies. That would've been very useful. I will make note of that in future posts.

Ah! I completely forgot about ambipom and his annoying fake outs. I think I will switch that. Thank you. As well as the shaymin rest over synthesis. I'll look into what fire types I can swap for one of my walls, I did notice after I made it that I have more walls than I should.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)