Herley and Luziel's Shiny Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
please check for modest japanese 6v ditto and shiny korean landorus. thanks
Interested in the shiny 5IV Vulpix and the Rotom!

yeah I do, I have a lot cause I love doing the Maison (:
I think I'll have to pass as I have a lot of the items currently from the Maison. Sorry!

Hey! I'm done cloning my ditto :)
Luzi and I will be working on it~ We've had busy schedules currently.

any news on the Ditto front? D:
Same as above, busy and we promise to get it soon enough!

Interested in the shiny 5IV Vulpix and the Rotom!

I think I'll have to pass as I have a lot of the items currently from the Maison. Sorry!

Luzi and I will be working on it~ We've had busy schedules currently.

Same as above, busy and we promise to get it soon enough!
Would you be willing to do your 2 things for the shiny 5v vulpix and a non-shiny japanese 5v timid rotom?
I know it doesn't match up technically, but I don't usually trade or take clones. These 2 are something a close friend really wants
I'm not saying this to belittle the things on your end, but just saying how I do only have one unique 5v shiny vulpix and one shiny rotom.
And because I hatched the Vulpix myself, I can nickname it for you if you'd like (Japanese games only have 6 characters for the nickname slot)
Please let me know what you think, thank you in advance! =)

Would you be willing to do your 2 things for the shiny 5v vulpix and a non-shiny japanese 5v timid rotom?
I know it doesn't match up technically, but I don't usually trade or take clones. These 2 are something a close friend really wants
I'm not saying this to belittle the things on your end, but just saying how I do only have one unique 5v shiny vulpix and one shiny rotom.
And because I hatched the Vulpix myself, I can nickname it for you if you'd like (Japanese games only have 6 characters for the nickname slot)
Please let me know what you think, thank you in advance! =)
I'd be willing to do both then. I understand that cloning is usually a touchy thing, but I'm in love with the Vulpix. If you like, I won't clone the vulpix again (Unless Luzi would like her too?). Could you nickname her MISSY? Or some cute/timid name along those lines in all caps. I truly can't decide on a name. Could the rotom be named to?

Thanks so much! =)
I'd prefer you not clone it but I guess one clone is fine. Let me know what nickname you want when you have decided. In fact, if you want to clone it then I can name then two different names for the two.
Rotom it's also nickname able. Also Japanese and 6 nickname characters.

I'd be willing to do both then. I understand that cloning is usually a touchy thing, but I'm in love with the Vulpix. If you like, I won't clone the vulpix again (Unless Luzi would like her too?). Could you nickname her MISSY? Or some cute/timid name along those lines in all caps. I truly can't decide on a name. Could the rotom be named to?

Thanks so much! =)
I'd prefer you not clone it but I guess one clone is fine. Let me know what nickname you want when you have decided. In fact, if you want to clone it then I can name then two different names for the two.
Rotom it's also nickname able. Also Japanese and 6 nickname characters.
Hey there, Ryusei, would it be alright if I named my clone LUCIE? :) In all caps? Thanks~ <3

Also, can we name the Rotom GLITCH? If you can get back to me that'd be fantastic!

Thanks much!

So MISSY, LUCIE, and GLITCH?
I could do that. Would need you to clone the vulpix first. I only have one ds and frankly I'm not very good at timing the clone lol

Hey there, Ryusei, would it be alright if I named my clone LUCIE? :) In all caps? Thanks~ <3

Also, can we name the Rotom GLITCH? If you can get back to me that'd be fantastic!

Thanks much!

Last edited:
So MISSY, LUCIE, and GLITCH?
I could do that. Would need you to clone the vulpix first. I only have one ds and frankly I'm not very good at timing the clone lol
We can clone the Vulpix! It's no worry. We'll get the Ditto and land cloned first though. And correct on the names!

Not a problem. I'll just let you know when I'm available. Just give me an update when you have the ditto and land ready. Thanks! =)
We might not have the clones ready by then! Hopefully we will~ And we're both in US Eastren time zone.

Sorry everyone for the slowness! I've been sick, and currently am sick. This isn't really mixing well with the most important part of my highschool swim season, the snow storms, and a new semester so I'm trying. Thanks to everyone for keeping up with me though and I'm trying my hardest to get this done. It's just been a rough past week with everyone that has been going on.

Sorry everyone for the slowness! I've been sick, and currently am sick. This isn't really mixing well with the most important part of my highschool swim season, the snow storms, and a new semester so I'm trying. Thanks to everyone for keeping up with me though and I'm trying my hardest to get this done. It's just been a rough past week with everyone that has been going on.
I am in the exact same boat with Herley. I have also been sick and have been handling a very difficult trimester in school chock full of crazy projects and tests galore. Not to mention I've been moving in a new student to our household. I do also apologize for the slowness, but please bear with us while we attempt to get through all of your offers. We appreciate your patience and thank you for understanding. Hopefully things will calm down soon, and we can get back to doing what we love~

Thanks for everything guys, we'll be seeing you soon.

Lots of love and Pokeballs,

Luziel <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)