Hitmonlee

Next these people will be saying Life Orb Ninjask is incredible because you can protect for the speed boost and OHKO Nasty Plot Celebi with X-Scissor OMG!!!!!11 it's so fast and strong!!
lol ninjask needs LO to ko Celebi with a STAB 4x effective 80 BP move?

lol ninjask needs LO to ko Celebi with a STAB 4x effective 80 BP move?
Well you seriously missed the point there. The point I was making is that Hitmonlee is way too situational of a "clean-up" sweeper and would very rarely work, along with something like LO Ninjask.

Meh, it's not terrible and it has it's uses, but then again I like using Masquerain in OU so what do I know...
Not much of a sweeper in a tier with alternatives like Terrakion, Verizon, Lucario,... and not much of a revenge killer since Technitop is better in pretty much every way.

Next these people will be saying Life Orb Ninjask is incredible because you can protect for the speed boost and OHKO Nasty Plot Celebi with X-Scissor OMG!!!!!11 it's so fast and strong!!
are you always this useless in every discussion? I mean, you act like a sarcastic douche, then say something that's actually contributing to the discussion, and then you revert back to being a douche.

Can you just like, pick an alter ego please? I'd prefer useful since it's far less annoying.

Meh, it's not terrible and it has it's uses, but then again I like using Masquerain in OU so what do I know...
Not much of a sweeper in a tier with alternatives like Terrakion, Verizon, Lucario,... and not much of a revenge killer since Technitop is better in pretty much every way.
I mean, He's not useless, just outclassed by those that can perform the same roles in OU.

the surprise factor could be good though, I mean, he managed to take out my Dragonite, and my terrakion (adamant, scarfed too) and damaged my golurk pretty well before dying to like, one hit. It just caught me of guard and I didn't know quite what to expect, nor did I expect him to be so fast.

Their are many many many better battlers out their then me obviously, but I think the fact that he can do something in OU, warrants some credibility in OU.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)