RU Hitmontop

QC Checks: Spirit, 49, Pearl.
GP Checks: P Squared, GatoDelFuego

Overview
########

Hitmontop stands as one of the premier defensive entry hazard removers in the tier. With access to both Rapid Spin and Foresight, Hitmontop has no trouble removing these entry hazards either, even against Ghost-types. Intimidate and good 50 / 95 / 110 bulk give it merit on defensive and balance teams alike and help it take on common Pokemon such as Drapion, Shiftry, Tyrantrum, and Kabutops. Unfortunately, a lack of recovery outside of Leftovers and only above-average bulk mean that Hitmontop can struggle to continually switch into offensive Pokemon without Wish support. Hitmontop is also very vulnerable to status, which many of the common Ghost-types Hitmontop spins against carry. This is exemplified by Toxic Spikes, as Hitmontop often has to switch into them in order to spin them away. Finally, Hitmontop faces decent competition from Golbat, Pelipper, and Togetic, all of which have reliable recovery to keep them healthy throughout the match.

Defensive Rapid Spin
###############
name: Defensive Rapid Spin
move 1: Rapid Spin
move 2: Close Combat
move 3: Foresight
move 4: Toxic
ability: Intimidate
item: Leftovers
evs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
nature: Impish

Moves
======

Rapid Spin gives Hitmontop a way to remove harmful entry hazards for its team, helping many different Pokemon switch in. Close Combat provides a strong STAB move that hits decently hard and prevents Hitmontop from becoming setup fodder. Foresight allows Hitmontop to use Rapid Spin against opposing Ghost-types, guaranteeing entry hazards are removed. It can also allow Hitmontop to hit Pokemon such as Doublade with Close Combat for decent damage. Toxic is the preferred move in the fourth slot, crippling common switch-ins such as Cresselia, Whimsicott, Mega Banette, and Jellicent and putting them on a timer. Earthquake is a strong option over Toxic that can hit Garbodor and Qwilfish while also breaking Durant's and Cobalion's Substitute without having to worry about the defensive drops that come with Close Combat.

Set Details
========

Maximum HP and Defense investment with an Impish nature ensure that Hitmontop can take physical attacks, such as Knock Off and Stone Edge, as easily as possible. Intimidate also assists Hitmontop in better taking physical attacks. Leftovers provides passive recovery, which is important, as Hitmontop has no reliable recovery and will usually be switching into entry hazards to remove them.

Usage Tips
========

If your opponent has entry hazards up on your side of the field and a Ghost-type, it can be smart to use Foresight as your opponent switches so that Hitmontop can immediately Rapid Spin. Some people may even try to play around Foresight by switching in a non-Ghost-type, so it's important to play smart and continually mix your opponent up with your Foresight usage. Keep a careful watch of Hitmontop's HP at all time, and be sure Hitmontop can deal with any Pokemon it switches into. For example, don't switch Hitmontop in on a Hitmonlee not using Knock Off, or Hitmontop will get worn down quickly. While Hitmontop can Rapid Spin against Doublade, it is not advised, as Doublade can Swords Dance on the Rapid Spin and proceed to do heavy damage to your team. Finally, be wary of spamming Close Combat, as the defensive drops can allow opposing Pokemon to secure a KO.

Team Options
==========

Alomomola, Aromatisse, and Audino are some of the best Wish passers in the tier and are great at keeping Hitmontop healthy throughout the match. Status conditions, such as poison and burn, remain a constant annoyance throughout the match should Hitmontop be afflicted. This makes Aromatisse, Audino, and Lanturn good partners, as they can all utilize Heal Bell to cure Hitmontop's status conditions. Hitmontop struggles against Psychic-types, making Spiritomb, Drapion, and Escavalier good partners to deal with them. Flying-types can be troublesome for Hitmontop, making Rhyperior and Eelektross helpful teammates. Fairy-types are also a problem, especially Slurpuff, which can set up on Hitmontop for free. Doublade, Bronzong, and Mega Steelix deal with these Pokemon well, making them good partners. Pursuit users such as Spiritomb, Houndoom, and Drapion can trap Ghost-types and help Hitmontop rely less on Foresight. Houndoom is especially noteworthy, as it appreciates Hitmontop's ability to Rapid Spin away Stealth Rock. Finally, Poison-types such as Drapion, Qwilfish, and Garbodor pair extremely well with Hitmontop, as they soak up the Toxic Spikes Hitmontop hates. Hitmontop's access to Rapid Spin also makes it a much better fit for these Pokemon than a Defog user.

Other Options
##########

Protect is another option in the fourth slot in order to accumulate Leftovers recovery and scout out the foe's moveset. Sucker Punch can be used to give Hitmontop a decently powerful priority move to pick off weakened Pokemon, though it's pretty weak overall and many Pokemon have ways to get around it. Stone Edge is also an option to hit Flying-types, such as Fletchinder and Braviary, on the switch. However, many of these Pokemon can outspeed Hitmontop and Roost off the damage. Rest with or without Sleep Talk can give Hitmontop a healing option and help it rely less on Wish support, though it takes up precious moveslots that Hitmontop would rather use for other moves. Finally, an offensive Technician set with moves such as Mach Punch and Fake Out might look appealing, but it's 100% outclassed by Medicham, Sawk, and especially Hitmonlee, all of which are stronger, faster, and, in Hitmonlee's case, have access to Rapid Spin.

Checks & Counters
#############

**Psychic-types**: Reuniclus makes for a great answer to Hitmontop, as it takes no damage from Toxic due to Magic Guard and can either use Hitmontop as Calm Mind or Trick Room setup bait or just attack with a super effective Psychic. Sigilyph also has access to Magic Guard but must be wary of the rare Stone Edge. Other than that, Meloetta, Cresselia, and Slowking all have super effective attacks but hate Toxic, and Delphox can either OHKO Hitmontop or set up on it assuming it's not carrying Earthquake or Stone Edge. Hitmontop can do decent damage to some of these Pokemon with Sucker Punch, however.

**Fairy-types**: Slurpuff can use Hitmontop as setup bait and only really dislikes Toxic, which it can avoid with Substitute. Aromatisse not only hard walls Hitmontop but can also cure Toxic with Heal Bell, making it another great counter. Finally, Whimsicott can do great damage with Moonblast, Encore Hitmontop into a move such as Rapid Spin or Foresight, and even use Memento to turn Hitmontop into even greater setup bait.

**Flying-types**: Fletchinder can both burn Hitmontop and use it as setup bait as long as Hitmontop doesn't have Stone Edge. However, Fletchinder hates Toxic, and it must be careful with using Roost against Hitmontop, as unburned Hitmontop's Earthquake does a lot of damage. Golbat can wear Hitmontop down with Toxic and Super Fang, as well as hit it with a super effective Brave Bird. Both Golbat's specially and physically defensive spreads take little from Stone Edge and Earthquake, meaning Golbat can continually Roost off the damage. Finally, Braviary receives a Defiant boost from Intimidate and can OHKO Hitmontop with Brave Bird. It can also use Hitmontop as Bulk Up fodder, even if Hitmontop carries Stone Edge, and can avoid Toxic with Substitute.

**Residual Damage**: Status moves, such as Toxic and Will-O-Wisp, can slowly wear Hitmontop down into KO range for another Pokemon. Ghost-type Pokemon have the easiest time getting these moves off, as Hitmontop will have to stay in for two turns in order to Rapid Spin against them. While Hitmontop does resist Stealth Rock, multiple layers of Spikes and Toxic Spikes will make quick work of Hitmontop, especially if it's not given the opportunity to Rapid Spin. Otherwise, constant pressure from most offensive Pokemon will whittle down at Hitmontop's HP enough to where KOing it should be little trouble.

Last edited:

Punchshroom

FISHIOUS REND MEGA SHARPEDO
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
You can probably note some of the more important Pokémon in the meta it can combat, especially Tyrantrum.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
You can probably note some of the more important Pokémon in the meta it can combat, especially Tyrantrum.
-1 252+ Atk Choice Band Tyrantrum Outrage vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Hitmontop: 153-181 (50.3 - 59.5%) -- 80.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

eh .-.

I guess it does deter head smash spam though, and checks the DD/RP set in a pinch.

don't encourage the use of dd tyrantrum, please. also, just thought i'd throw it out there, but i very much hate sucker punch and stone edge, b.c they're just so bad at doing anything. you get something to catch fletch on the switch or pick off, idk, a tyrantrum @ 15%? personally, i've tended to run spin / cc / (foresight / protect) / (tox / eq). foresight isn't 100% indispensable by any means imo, given plenty of spike-stack squads will forgo a ghost in favor of hazard setters that can effectively combat the current spinners (think, say, garbodor / qwilfish & mesprit / rhyperior), and protect for extra lefties, an extra round of tox, and scouting is beautiful on a 'mon that takes chip damage as poorly as it does. eq not only gets ok chip dmg on garbodor / qwilfish / doublade (should you be forgoing foresight here, which isn't a total non-option), but also breaks cobalion / durant subs without forcing defense drops, which is really neat in a lot of situations.

Agreeing that Sucker Punch and Stone Edge are meh. However, I also agree with Spirit that Foresight is non-optional. Do you think Earthquake should still be slashed with Toxic 49? Maybe slash Protect with Toxic as well?

eh, i don't feel too strongly on the point, especially when the build i was tinkering with could afford pursuit support which, in and of itself, mitigated the necessity for foresight here. so yeah, keep foresight as a singular slash, give heavy mention to or a slash for eq > tox, and relegate protect to a minor mention in moves

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
holy shit I can still give QC checks and I actually use this 'mon consistently enough to give input here

with that said:

OVERVIEW

fine for the most part (I'd actually argue that Hitmontop IS the premier hazard remover for balance / stall, shitting on the likes of steelix, rhyperior and cobalion, which overrated golbat str8 up gets stomped against), but i'd replace the togetic mention for pelipper. reasoning being that there's no way anyone would use defog on togetic against the likes of mega steelix, garbodor and pretty much every hazard setter in ru. but considering pelipper isn't as relevant as it could/should be, simply removing that mention is fine too. tagging 49 and Spirit so they can decide what to do hehe

MOVES

thinking twice, earthquake does have its merits (which is surprising cause i didn't think i'd ever replace toxic on hitmontop), so keep it there. protect tho,,, I think you could just remove it tbh. getting 7% recovery every now and then and scouting for choice-locked moves against pokemon that you'll rarely be up against (no one's switching top on rotom-c or the other way around for example) just isn't worth it compared to straight up crippling the likes of cresselia and slowking or denting qwilfish/garbo and friends

set details are straightforward as fuck, moving on

USAGE TIPS

seriously think this could be more elaborate ngl, but maybe it's just me being too perfectionist and worrying about things no one else does. still, i'd mention that everyone and their mothers predicts foresight and tries to make fancy plays around it, so mention that you need to be smart with your foresight usage or you might become exploitable (for example, by giving a free switch to a threat that isn't a ghost-type)

also, don't know how pertinent the information of "be sure Hitmontop can deal with any Pokemon it switches into" is. i mean, it's pretty much basic basic knowledge. instead, mention how you shouldn't overestimate Hitmontop's bulk when using it and bring it into like hitmonlee when you know he's not using knock off, which is exactly the same worded in a more noob-friendly way :)

i'd also mention how even if you manage to rapid spin against the tier's premier ghost-type (doublade), he can set up a swords dance on you and proceed to chunk your team because close combat doesn't quite 2HKO it

TEAM OPTIONS

remove granbull from the cleric list, it's not relevant enough (for now, because when/if cresselia/doublade leave it's gonna be the best hitmonlee counter available)

slowking is set up bait to reun and cress (if it's cm cress ofc), so i'd consider removing it from the psychic-type check list or replacing it with houndoom (although it does get chunked by the rare focus blast or para'd by cress, so even i am not really feeling it)

registeel is outclassed (woohoo i just said it), so remove the mention or replace it with bronzong (dugtrio is like a top 5 mon in ru rn, so this should be good again)

poison-types require a mention too. the biggest problem with hitmontop builds is that it's quite easy to wear down hitmontop, especially if it has to constantly switch into toxic spikes to spin then away. drapion is good (and already mentioned as a dark-type), and so are qwilfish and garbodor. if you mention these two you can also refer how they like being paired up with spinners as hazard removers cause defog just destroys their entire work

OTHER OPTIONS

oh god, i'm not even going to explain what im about to say

NO TECHNITOP PLS TY

COUNTERS

fine. i'd consider removing stone edge mentions but i guess those shouldn't rly hurt your work

implement this for a 3/3, ask if you have any questions because my writing is lazy as fuck sry about that

edit:

arikado is dumb, explanation on no technitop

00:11 Pearl ...
00:11 Pearl it's trash
00:11 Pearl it does 0 dmg
00:11 Pearl i mean it has 95 base atk and even with technician
00:11 Pearl it is still using 60 bp moves
00:11 Pearl for the most part
00:11 Pearl just use hitmonlee sawk medicham
00:11 Pearl so many good offensive fighting types
00:11 Pearl zz

00:12 Pearl nah man
00:12 Pearl i mean it is in a way
00:12 Pearl but i suppose we're trying to lead scrubs away
00:12 Pearl from using bad sets on the ladder
00:12 Pearl and technitop is one of the bad sets that gets spammed the most
00:13 Pearl so removing it is actually a step forward in that regard

Last edited:
holy shit I can still give QC checks and I actually use this 'mon consistently enough to give input here

with that said:

OVERVIEW

fine for the most part (I'd actually argue that Hitmontop IS the premier hazard remover for balance / stall, shitting on the likes of steelix, rhyperior and cobalion, which overrated golbat str8 up gets stomped against), but i'd replace the togetic mention for pelipper. reasoning being that there's no way anyone would use defog on togetic against the likes of mega steelix, garbodor and pretty much every hazard setter in ru. but considering pelipper isn't as relevant as it could/should be, simply removing that mention is fine too. tagging 49 and Spirit so they can decide what to do hehe

MOVES

thinking twice, earthquake does have its merits (which is surprising cause i didn't think i'd ever replace toxic on hitmontop), so keep it there. protect tho,,, I think you could just remove it tbh. getting 7% recovery every now and then and scouting for choice-locked moves against pokemon that you'll rarely be up against (no one's switching top on rotom-c or the other way around for example) just isn't worth it compared to straight up crippling the likes of cresselia and slowking or denting qwilfish/garbo and friends

set details are straightforward as fuck, moving on

USAGE TIPS

seriously think this could be more elaborate ngl, but maybe it's just me being too perfectionist and worrying about things no one else does. still, i'd mention that everyone and their mothers predicts foresight and tries to make fancy plays around it, so mention that you need to be smart with your foresight usage or you might become exploitable (for example, by giving a free switch to a threat that isn't a ghost-type)

also, don't know how pertinent the information of "be sure Hitmontop can deal with any Pokemon it switches into" is. i mean, it's pretty much basic basic knowledge. instead, mention how you shouldn't overestimate Hitmontop's bulk when using it and bring it into like hitmonlee when you know he's not using knock off, which is exactly the same worded in a more noob-friendly way :)

i'd also mention how even if you manage to rapid spin against the tier's premier ghost-type (doublade), he can set up a swords dance on you and proceed to chunk your team because close combat doesn't quite 2HKO it

TEAM OPTIONS

remove granbull from the cleric list, it's not relevant enough (for now, because when/if cresselia/doublade leave it's gonna be the best hitmonlee counter available)

slowking is set up bait to reun and cress (if it's cm cress ofc), so i'd consider removing it from the psychic-type check list or replacing it with houndoom (although it does get chunked by the rare focus blast or para'd by cress, so even i am not really feeling it)

registeel is outclassed (woohoo i just said it), so remove the mention or replace it with bronzong (dugtrio is like a top 5 mon in ru rn, so this should be good again)

poison-types require a mention too. the biggest problem with hitmontop builds is that it's quite easy to wear down hitmontop, especially if it has to constantly switch into toxic spikes to spin then away. drapion is good (and already mentioned as a dark-type), and so are qwilfish and garbodor. if you mention these two you can also refer how they like being paired up with spinners as hazard removers cause defog just destroys their entire work

OTHER OPTIONS

oh god, i'm not even going to explain what im about to say

NO TECHNITOP PLS TY

COUNTERS

fine. i'd consider removing stone edge mentions but i guess those shouldn't rly hurt your work

implement this for a 3/3, ask if you have any questions because my writing is lazy as fuck sry about that

edit:

arikado is dumb, explanation on no technitop

00:11 Pearl ...
00:11 Pearl it's trash
00:11 Pearl it does 0 dmg
00:11 Pearl i mean it has 95 base atk and even with technician
00:11 Pearl it is still using 60 bp moves
00:11 Pearl for the most part
00:11 Pearl just use hitmonlee sawk medicham
00:11 Pearl so many good offensive fighting types
00:11 Pearl zz

00:12 Pearl nah man
00:12 Pearl i mean it is in a way
00:12 Pearl but i suppose we're trying to lead scrubs away
00:12 Pearl from using bad sets on the ladder
00:12 Pearl and technitop is one of the bad sets that gets spammed the most
00:13 Pearl so removing it is actually a step forward in that regard
Holy shit, awesome check!
Here's what I did:
  • Added Pelipper and kept Togetic as well. My thinking was that if a QC member decides that one isn't viable they can just remove it with SCMS later.
  • Protect is now in OO
  • Fixed up the Usage Tips (that was a huge help btw!)
  • Added / removed everything necessary from Team Options.
  • Aaaaaaannnddd for now I'm actually keeping TechniTop. Why? Because while laddering on the lower/mid ladder a bit recently, I saw a TON of Hitmontop, and ALL of them were TechniTop. I myself was also using a Hitmontop, and I had people asking me things like "People run Intimidate on Hitmontop?!" and "Why are you using Intimidate?" It was appalling - I had thought TechniTop was a relic from Gen 4. My original purpose of having it there was to deter people from using it, but I changed the wording so it was much stronger. If you feel it's not strong enough I could even add a sarcastic "Seriously, don't use this" comment at the end, haha.
But yeah anyways thanks so much for that, especially the usage tips part helped me a lot!

P Squared

a great unrecorded history
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
GP 1/2, nicely written :)
when to use setup: setup sweeper, setup bait, Encore eases setup
when to use set up: set up a Swords Dance, set up against walls
Overview
########

Hitmontop stands as one of the premier defensive entry hazard removers in the tier. With access to both Rapid Spin and Foresight, Hitmontop has no trouble removing these entry hazards either, even against Ghost-types. Intimidate and good 50 / 95 / 110 bulk give it merit on defensive and balance teams alike, (remove comma) and help it take on common Pokemon such as Drapion, Shiftry, Tyrantrum, and Kabutops. Unfortunately, a lack of recovery outside of Leftovers and only above-average bulk mean that Hitmontop can struggle to continually switch into offensive Pokemon without Wish support. Hitmontop is also very vulnerable to status, which many of the common Ghost-types Hitmontop spin's spins against carry. This is exemplified with by Toxic Spikes, as it Hitmontop often has to switch into them in order to spin them away. Finally, Hitmontop faces decent competition from Golbat, Pelipper, and Togetic, all of which have reliable recovery to keep them healthy throughout the match.

Defensive Rapid Spin
###############

Moves
======

Rapid Spin gives Hitmontop a way to remove damaging (Rapid Spin also removes non-damaging entry hazards so I don't think you need this "damaging") entry hazards for its team, helping many different Pokemon switch in. Close Combat provides for a strong STAB move that hits decently hard and prevents Hitmontop from becoming setup fodder. Foresight allows Hitmontop to use Rapid Spin against opposing Ghost-types, guaranteeing entry hazards are removed. It can also allow Hitmontop to hit Pokemon such as Doublade with Close Combat for decent damage. Toxic is the preferred move in the fourth slot, crippling common switch-ins such as Cresselia, Whimsicott, Mega Banette, and Jellicent and putting them on a timer. Earthquake is a strong option over Toxic that can hit Garbodor and Qwilfish while also breaking Durant's and Cobalion's Substitute without having to worry about the defense drops that come with Close Combat.

Set Details
========

Maximum HP and Defense investment with an Impish nature insure ensures that Hitmontop can take physical attacks, such as Knock Off and Stone Edge, as easily as possible. Intimidate also assists Hitmontop in better taking physical attacks. Leftovers provides for passive recovery, which is important, as Hitmontop has no reliable recovery and will usually be switching into entry hazards to remove them.

Usage Tips
========

If you're your opponent has entry hazards up on your side of the field and a Ghost-type, it can be smart to use Foresight as your opponent switches so that Hitmontop can immediately Rapid Spin. Some people may even try to play around Foresight by switching in a non-Ghost-type, so it's important to play smart and continually mix your opponent up with your Foresight usage. Keep a careful watch of Hitmontop's HP at all time, and be sure Hitmontop can deal with any Pokemon it switches into. For example, don't switch Hitmontop in on a Hitmonlee not using Knock Off, or otherwise Hitmontop will get worn down quickly. While Hitmontop can Rapid Spin against Doublade, it is not advised, as Doublade can Swords Dance on the Rapid Spin and proceed to do heavy damage to your team. Finally, be wary of spamming Close Combat, as the defense drops can allow opposing Pokemon to secure a KO.

Team Options
==========

Alomomola, Aromatisse, and Audino are some of the best Wish passers in the tier and are great at keeping Hitmontop healthy throughout the match. Status conditions, such as Toxic poison and burn, remain a constant annoyance throughout the match should Hitmontop be afflicted. This makes Aromatisse, Audino, and Lanturn good partners, as they can all utilize Heal Bell to cure Hitmontop's status conditions. Hitmontop struggles against Psychic-types, making Spiritomb, Drapion, and Escavalier good partners to deal with them. Flying-types can be troublesome for Hitmontop, making Rhyperior and Eelektross helpful teammates. Fairy-types are also a problem, especially Slurpuff, which can set up on Hitmontop for free. Doublade, Bronzong, and Mega Steelix deal with these Pokemon well, making them good partners. Pursuit users such as Spiritomb, Houndoom, and Drapion can trap Ghost-types and make let Hitmontop rely less on Foresight. Houndoom is especially noteworthy, as it appreciates Hitmontop's ability to Rapid Spin away Stealth Rock. Finally, Poison-types pair extremely well with Hitmontop, as they soak up the Toxic Spikes Hitmontop hates, and in return Hitmontop can remove entry hazards on your side of the field without removing the ones they set up. Examples include Drapion, Qwilfish, and Garbodor.

Other Options
##########

Protect is another option in the fourth slot in order to accumulate Leftovers recovery and scout out the opponent's foe's moveset. Sucker Punch can be used to give Hitmontop a decently powerful priority move to pick off weakened Pokemon, though it's pretty weak overall and many Pokemon have ways to get around it. Stone Edge is also an option to hit Flying-types, such as Fletchinder and Braviary, on the switch in. However, it's many of these Pokemon can outspeed Hitmontop and Roost off the damage. Rest with or without Sleep Talk can give Hitmontop a healing option and help it rely less on Wish support, though it takes up precious moveslots that it Hitmontop would rather use for other moves elsewhere. Finally, an offensive Technician set with moves such as Mach Punch and Fake Out is possible, but it's 100% outclassed by Medicham, Sawk, and especially Hitmonlee, all of which are stronger, faster, and, in Hitmonlee's case, have access to Rapid Spin.

Checks & Counters
#############

**Psychic-types**: Reuniclus makes for a great answer to Hitmontop, as it takes no damage from Toxic due to Magic Guard and can either use it as Calm Mind / or Trick Room setup bait or hit it with a super effective Psychic. Sigilyph also has access to Magic Guard, (remove comma) but must be wary of the rare Stone Edge. Other than that, Meloetta, Cresselia, and Slowking all have super effective attacks but hate Toxic, and Delphox can either OHKO Hitmontop or set up on it assuming it's not carrying Earthquake or Stone Edge. Hitmontop can do decent damage to some of these Pokemon with Sucker Punch, however.

**Fairy-types**: Slurpuff can use Hitmontop as setup bait and only really dislikes Toxic, which it can avoid with Substitute. Aromatisse not only hard walls Hitmontop, (remove comma) but also can also cure Toxic with Heal Bell, making it another great counter. Finally, Whimsicott can do great damage with Moonblast, Encore Hitmontop into a move such as Rapid Spin or Foresight, and even use Memento to turn it into even greater setup bait.

**Flying-types**: Fletchinder can both burn Hitmontop and use it as setup bait as long as it doesn't have Stone Edge. However, it must be careful with using Roost against Hitmontop it, as unburned Hitmontop's Earthquake does a lot of damage. Golbat can wear Hitmontop down with Toxic and Super Fang, as well as hit it with a super effective Brave Bird. Both the its specially and physically defensive spreads take little from Stone Edge and Earthquake, meaning Golbat can continually Roost off the damage. Finally, Braviary receives a Defiant boost from Intimidate and can OHKO Hitmontop with Brave Bird. It can also use Hitmontop as Bulk Up fodder, even if Hitmontop carries Stone Edge.

**Residual Damage**: Status moves, such as Toxic and Will-O-Wisp, can slowly wear Hitmontop down into KO range for another Pokemon. Ghost-type Pokemon have the easiest time getting these moves off, as Hitmontop will have to stay in for two turns in order to Rapid Spin against them. While Hitmontop does resist Stealth Rock, large amounts multiple layers of Spikes and Toxic Spikes will make quick work of Hitmontop, especially if you don't give it the opportunity to Rapid Spin. Otherwise, constant pressure from most offensive Pokemon will whittle down at Hitmontop's HP enough to where KOing it should be little trouble.

GP 1/2, nicely written :)
when to use setup: setup sweeper, setup bait, Encore eases setup
when to use set up: set up a Swords Dance, set up against walls
Overview
########

Hitmontop stands as one of the premier defensive entry hazard removers in the tier. With access to both Rapid Spin and Foresight, Hitmontop has no trouble removing these entry hazards either, even against Ghost-types. Intimidate and good 50 / 95 / 110 bulk give it merit on defensive and balance teams alike, (remove comma) and help it take on common Pokemon such as Drapion, Shiftry, Tyrantrum, and Kabutops. Unfortunately, a lack of recovery outside of Leftovers and only above-average bulk mean that Hitmontop can struggle to continually switch into offensive Pokemon without Wish support. Hitmontop is also very vulnerable to status, which many of the common Ghost-types Hitmontop spin's spins against carry. This is exemplified with by Toxic Spikes, as it Hitmontop often has to switch into them in order to spin them away. Finally, Hitmontop faces decent competition from Golbat, Pelipper, and Togetic, all of which have reliable recovery to keep them healthy throughout the match.

Defensive Rapid Spin
###############

Moves
======

Rapid Spin gives Hitmontop a way to remove damaging (Rapid Spin also removes non-damaging entry hazards so I don't think you need this "damaging") entry hazards for its team, helping many different Pokemon switch in. Close Combat provides for a strong STAB move that hits decently hard and prevents Hitmontop from becoming setup fodder. Foresight allows Hitmontop to use Rapid Spin against opposing Ghost-types, guaranteeing entry hazards are removed. It can also allow Hitmontop to hit Pokemon such as Doublade with Close Combat for decent damage. Toxic is the preferred move in the fourth slot, crippling common switch-ins such as Cresselia, Whimsicott, Mega Banette, and Jellicent and putting them on a timer. Earthquake is a strong option over Toxic that can hit Garbodor and Qwilfish while also breaking Durant's and Cobalion's Substitute without having to worry about the defense drops that come with Close Combat.

Set Details
========

Maximum HP and Defense investment with an Impish nature insure ensures that Hitmontop can take physical attacks, such as Knock Off and Stone Edge, as easily as possible. Intimidate also assists Hitmontop in better taking physical attacks. Leftovers provides for passive recovery, which is important, as Hitmontop has no reliable recovery and will usually be switching into entry hazards to remove them.

Usage Tips
========

If you're your opponent has entry hazards up on your side of the field and a Ghost-type, it can be smart to use Foresight as your opponent switches so that Hitmontop can immediately Rapid Spin. Some people may even try to play around Foresight by switching in a non-Ghost-type, so it's important to play smart and continually mix your opponent up with your Foresight usage. Keep a careful watch of Hitmontop's HP at all time, and be sure Hitmontop can deal with any Pokemon it switches into. For example, don't switch Hitmontop in on a Hitmonlee not using Knock Off, or otherwise Hitmontop will get worn down quickly. While Hitmontop can Rapid Spin against Doublade, it is not advised, as Doublade can Swords Dance on the Rapid Spin and proceed to do heavy damage to your team. Finally, be wary of spamming Close Combat, as the defense drops can allow opposing Pokemon to secure a KO.

Team Options
==========

Alomomola, Aromatisse, and Audino are some of the best Wish passers in the tier and are great at keeping Hitmontop healthy throughout the match. Status conditions, such as Toxic poison and burn, remain a constant annoyance throughout the match should Hitmontop be afflicted. This makes Aromatisse, Audino, and Lanturn good partners, as they can all utilize Heal Bell to cure Hitmontop's status conditions. Hitmontop struggles against Psychic-types, making Spiritomb, Drapion, and Escavalier good partners to deal with them. Flying-types can be troublesome for Hitmontop, making Rhyperior and Eelektross helpful teammates. Fairy-types are also a problem, especially Slurpuff, which can set up on Hitmontop for free. Doublade, Bronzong, and Mega Steelix deal with these Pokemon well, making them good partners. Pursuit users such as Spiritomb, Houndoom, and Drapion can trap Ghost-types and make let Hitmontop rely less on Foresight. Houndoom is especially noteworthy, as it appreciates Hitmontop's ability to Rapid Spin away Stealth Rock. Finally, Poison-types pair extremely well with Hitmontop, as they soak up the Toxic Spikes Hitmontop hates, and in return Hitmontop can remove entry hazards on your side of the field without removing the ones they set up. Examples include Drapion, Qwilfish, and Garbodor.

Other Options
##########

Protect is another option in the fourth slot in order to accumulate Leftovers recovery and scout out the opponent's foe's moveset. Sucker Punch can be used to give Hitmontop a decently powerful priority move to pick off weakened Pokemon, though it's pretty weak overall and many Pokemon have ways to get around it. Stone Edge is also an option to hit Flying-types, such as Fletchinder and Braviary, on the switch in. However, it's many of these Pokemon can outspeed Hitmontop and Roost off the damage. Rest with or without Sleep Talk can give Hitmontop a healing option and help it rely less on Wish support, though it takes up precious moveslots that it Hitmontop would rather use for other moves elsewhere. Finally, an offensive Technician set with moves such as Mach Punch and Fake Out is possible, but it's 100% outclassed by Medicham, Sawk, and especially Hitmonlee, all of which are stronger, faster, and, in Hitmonlee's case, have access to Rapid Spin.

Checks & Counters
#############

**Psychic-types**: Reuniclus makes for a great answer to Hitmontop, as it takes no damage from Toxic due to Magic Guard and can either use it as Calm Mind / or Trick Room setup bait or hit it with a super effective Psychic. Sigilyph also has access to Magic Guard, (remove comma) but must be wary of the rare Stone Edge. Other than that, Meloetta, Cresselia, and Slowking all have super effective attacks but hate Toxic, and Delphox can either OHKO Hitmontop or set up on it assuming it's not carrying Earthquake or Stone Edge. Hitmontop can do decent damage to some of these Pokemon with Sucker Punch, however.

**Fairy-types**: Slurpuff can use Hitmontop as setup bait and only really dislikes Toxic, which it can avoid with Substitute. Aromatisse not only hard walls Hitmontop, (remove comma) but also can also cure Toxic with Heal Bell, making it another great counter. Finally, Whimsicott can do great damage with Moonblast, Encore Hitmontop into a move such as Rapid Spin or Foresight, and even use Memento to turn it into even greater setup bait.

**Flying-types**: Fletchinder can both burn Hitmontop and use it as setup bait as long as it doesn't have Stone Edge. However, it must be careful with using Roost against Hitmontop it, as unburned Hitmontop's Earthquake does a lot of damage. Golbat can wear Hitmontop down with Toxic and Super Fang, as well as hit it with a super effective Brave Bird. Both the its specially and physically defensive spreads take little from Stone Edge and Earthquake, meaning Golbat can continually Roost off the damage. Finally, Braviary receives a Defiant boost from Intimidate and can OHKO Hitmontop with Brave Bird. It can also use Hitmontop as Bulk Up fodder, even if Hitmontop carries Stone Edge.

**Residual Damage**: Status moves, such as Toxic and Will-O-Wisp, can slowly wear Hitmontop down into KO range for another Pokemon. Ghost-type Pokemon have the easiest time getting these moves off, as Hitmontop will have to stay in for two turns in order to Rapid Spin against them. While Hitmontop does resist Stealth Rock, large amounts multiple layers of Spikes and Toxic Spikes will make quick work of Hitmontop, especially if you don't give it the opportunity to Rapid Spin. Otherwise, constant pressure from most offensive Pokemon will whittle down at Hitmontop's HP enough to where KOing it should be little trouble.
Finished and ready for the next check!

Add / Correction
Remove
Comment

**Amcheck**

Overview
########

Hitmontop stands as one of the premier defensive entry hazard removers in the tier. With access to both Rapid Spin and Foresight, Hitmontop has no trouble removing these entry hazards either, even against Ghost-types. Intimidate and good 50 / 95 / 110 bulk give it merit on defensive and balance teams alike and help it take on common Pokemon such as Drapion, Shiftry, Tyrantrum, and Kabutops. Unfortunately, a lack of recovery outside of Leftovers and only above-average bulk mean that Hitmontop can struggle to continually (I was wondering if you meant "continuously" so I wasn't sure to touch that.) switch into offensive Pokemon without Wish support. Hitmontop is also very vulnerable to status, which many of the common Ghost-types Hitmontop spins against carry. This is exemplified by Toxic Spikes, as Hitmontop often has to switch into them in order to spin them away. Finally, Hitmontop faces decent competition from Golbat, Pelipper, and Togetic, all of which have reliable recovery to keep them healthy throughout the match.

Defensive Rapid Spin
###############

Moves
======

Rapid Spin gives Hitmontop a way to remove harmful entry hazards for its team, helping many different Pokemon switch in. Close Combat provides a strong STAB move that hits decently hard and prevents Hitmontop from becoming setup fodder. Foresight allows Hitmontop to use Rapid Spin against opposing Ghost-types, guaranteeing entry hazards are removed. It can also allow Hitmontop to hit Pokemon such as Doublade with Close Combat for decent damage. Toxic is the preferred move in the fourth slot, crippling common switch-ins such as Cresselia, Whimsicott, Mega Banette, and Jellicent and putting them on a timer. Earthquake is a strong option over Toxic that can hit Garbodor and Qwilfish, (AC) while also breaking Durant's and Cobalion's Substitute without having to worry about the defense drops that come with Close Combat.

Set Details
========

Maximum HP and Defense investment with an Impish nature ensure that Hitmontop can take physical attacks, such as Knock Off and Stone Edge, as easily as possible. Intimidate also assists Hitmontop in better taking physical attacks. Leftovers provides passive recovery, which is important, as Hitmontop has no reliable recovery and will usually be switching into entry hazards to remove them.

Usage Tips
========

If your opponent has entry hazards up on your side of the field and a Ghost-type, it can be smart to use Foresight as your opponent switches, (AC) so that Hitmontop can immediately Rapid Spin. Some people may even try to play around Foresight by switching in a non-Ghost-type, so it's important to play smart and continually mix your opponent up with your Foresight usage. Keep a careful watch of Hitmontop's HP at all time, and be sure Hitmontop can deal with any Pokemon it switches into. For example, don't switch Hitmontop in on a Hitmonlee not using Knock Off, or otherwise Hitmontop will get worn down quickly. While Hitmontop can Rapid Spin against Doublade, it is not advised, as Doublade can Swords Dance on the Rapid Spin and proceed to do heavy damage to your team. Finally, be wary of spamming Close Combat, as the Defense (capitalize) drops can allow opposing Pokemon to secure a KO.

Team Options
==========

Alomomola, Aromatisse, and Audino are some of the best Wish passers in the tier and are great at keeping Hitmontop healthy throughout the match. Status conditions, such as poison and burn, remain a constant annoyance throughout the match should Hitmontop be afflicted. This makes Aromatisse, Audino, and Lanturn good partners, as they can all utilize Heal Bell to cure Hitmontop's status conditions. Hitmontop struggles against Psychic-types, making Spiritomb, Drapion, and Escavalier good partners to deal with them. Flying-types can be troublesome for Hitmontop, making Rhyperior and Eelektross helpful teammates. Fairy-types are also a problem, especially Slurpuff, which can set up on Hitmontop for free. Doublade, Bronzong, and Mega Steelix deal with these Pokemon well, making them good partners. Pursuit users such as Spiritomb, Houndoom, and Drapion can trap Ghost-types and help Hitmontop rely less on Foresight. Houndoom is especially noteworthy, as it appreciates Hitmontop's ability to Rapid Spin away Stealth Rock. Finally, Poison-types pair extremely well with Hitmontop, as they soak up the Toxic Spikes Hitmontop hates, and in return Hitmontop can remove entry hazards on your side of the field without removing the ones they set up. Examples include Drapion, Qwilfish, and Garbodor.

Other Options
##########

Protect is another option in the fourth slot in order to accumulate Leftovers recovery and scout out the foe's moveset. Sucker Punch can be used to give Hitmontop a decently powerful priority move to pick off weakened Pokemon, though it's pretty weak overall and many Pokemon have ways to get around it. Stone Edge is also an option to hit Flying-types, such as Fletchinder and Braviary, on the switch in. However, many of these Pokemon can outspeed Hitmontop and Roost off the damage. Rest with or without Sleep Talk can give Hitmontop a healing option and help it rely less on Wish support, though it takes up precious moveslots that Hitmontop would rather use for other moves. Finally, an offensive Technician set with moves such as Mach Punch and Fake Out is possible, but it's 100% outclassed by Medicham, Sawk, and especially Hitmonlee, all of which are stronger, faster, and, in Hitmonlee's case, have access to Rapid Spin.

Checks & Counters
#############

**Psychic-types**: Reuniclus makes for a great answer to Hitmontop, as it takes no damage from Toxic due to Magic Guard and can either use it as Calm Mind or Trick Room setup bait or hit it with a super effective Psychic. Sigilyph also has access to Magic Guard but must be wary of the rare Stone Edge. Other than that, Meloetta, Cresselia, and Slowking all have super effective attacks but hate Toxic, and Delphox can either OHKO Hitmontop or set up on it assuming it's not carrying Earthquake or Stone Edge. Hitmontop can do decent damage to some of these Pokemon with Sucker Punch, however.

**Fairy-types**: Slurpuff can use Hitmontop as setup bait and only really dislikes Toxic, which it can avoid with Substitute. Aromatisse not only hard walls Hitmontop but can also cure Toxic with Heal Bell, making it another great counter. Finally, Whimsicott can do great damage with Moonblast, Encore Hitmontop into a move such as Rapid Spin or Foresight, and even use Memento to turn it into even greater setup bait.

**Flying-types**: Fletchinder can both burn Hitmontop and use it as setup bait as long as Hitmontop doesn't have Stone Edge. However, Fletchinder hates Toxic, and it must be careful with using Roost against Hitmontop, as unburned Hitmontop's Earthquake does a lot of damage. Golbat can wear Hitmontop down with Toxic and Super Fang, as well as hit it with a super effective Brave Bird. Both its specially and physically defensive spreads take little from Stone Edge and Earthquake, meaning Golbat can continually Roost off the damage. Finally, Braviary receives a Defiant boost from Intimidate and can OHKO Hitmontop with Brave Bird. It can also use Hitmontop as Bulk Up fodder, even if Hitmontop carries Stone Edge, and can avoid Toxic with Substitute.

**Residual Damage**: Status moves, such as Toxic and Will-O-Wisp, can slowly wear Hitmontop down into KO range for another Pokemon. Ghost-type Pokemon have the easiest time getting these moves off, as Hitmontop will have to stay in for two turns in order to Rapid Spin against them. While Hitmontop does resist Stealth Rock, multiple layers of Spikes and Toxic Spikes will make quick work of Hitmontop, especially if you don't give it the opportunity to Rapid Spin. Otherwise, constant pressure from most offensive Pokemon will whittle down at Hitmontop's HP enough to where KOing it should be little trouble.

Okay I just wanted to do a check for you senpai!

Tagging Winry. for a check. u.u

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I don't have time for a full check but if you'd like to implement this LightningLuxray the two comma additions are up to you, but add in the Defense change. The current state of those first two is not incorrect!

I don't have time for a full check but if you'd like to implement this LightningLuxray the two comma additions are up to you, but add in the Defense change. The current state of those first two is not incorrect!
Just wondering - shouldn't I only capitalize defense if it's referring specifically the the physical Defense stat of a Pokemon? This was referring to both the physical and special defense drops, which is why I didn't capitalize it.

Maybe change it to something like "the drops to both defenses" for more clarity?

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
LightningLuxray

REMOVE CHANGE COMMENTS

Overview
########

Hitmontop stands as one of the premier defensive entry hazard removers in the tier. With access to both Rapid Spin and Foresight, Hitmontop has no trouble removing these entry hazards either, even against Ghost-types. Intimidate and good 50 / 95 / 110 bulk give it merit on defensive and balance teams alike and help it take on common Pokemon such as Drapion, Shiftry, Tyrantrum, and Kabutops. Unfortunately, a lack of recovery outside of Leftovers and only above-average bulk mean that Hitmontop can struggle to continually switch into offensive Pokemon without Wish support. Hitmontop is also very vulnerable to status, which many of the common Ghost-types Hitmontop spins against carry. This is exemplified by Toxic Spikes, as Hitmontop often has to switch into them in order to spin them away. Finally, Hitmontop faces decent competition from Golbat, Pelipper, and Togetic, all of which have reliable recovery to keep them healthy throughout the match.

Defensive Rapid Spin
###############

Moves
======

Rapid Spin gives Hitmontop a way to remove harmful entry hazards for its team, helping many different Pokemon switch in. Close Combat provides a strong STAB move that hits decently hard and prevents Hitmontop from becoming setup fodder. Foresight allows Hitmontop to use Rapid Spin against opposing Ghost-types, guaranteeing entry hazards are removed. It can also allow Hitmontop to hit Pokemon such as Doublade with Close Combat for decent damage. Toxic is the preferred move in the fourth slot, crippling common switch-ins such as Cresselia, Whimsicott, Mega Banette, and Jellicent and putting them on a timer. Earthquake is a strong option over Toxic that can hit Garbodor and Qwilfish while also breaking Durant's and Cobalion's Substitute without having to worry about the defensive drops that come with Close Combat.

Set Details
========

Usage Tips
========

If your opponent has entry hazards up on your side of the field and a Ghost-type, it can be smart to use Foresight as your opponent switches so that Hitmontop can immediately Rapid Spin. Some people may even try to play around Foresight by switching in a non-Ghost-type, so it's important to play smart and continually mix your opponent up with your Foresight usage. Keep a careful watch of Hitmontop's HP at all time, and be sure Hitmontop can deal with any Pokemon it switches into. For example, don't switch Hitmontop in on a Hitmonlee not using Knock Off, or otherwise Hitmontop will get worn down quickly. While Hitmontop can Rapid Spin against Doublade, it is not advised, as Doublade can Swords Dance on the Rapid Spin and proceed to do heavy damage to your team. Finally, be wary of spamming Close Combat, as the defensive drops can allow opposing Pokemon to secure a KO.

Team Options
==========

Alomomola, Aromatisse, and Audino are 6 A's in a row is really awesome alliteration legit no joke just a random comment :) some of the best Wish passers in the tier and are great at keeping Hitmontop healthy throughout the match. Status conditions, such as poison and burn, remain a constant annoyance throughout the match should Hitmontop be afflicted. This makes Aromatisse, Audino, and Lanturn good partners, as they can all utilize Heal Bell to cure Hitmontop's status conditions. Hitmontop struggles against Psychic-types, making Spiritomb, Drapion, and Escavalier good partners to deal with them. Flying-types can be troublesome for Hitmontop, making Rhyperior and Eelektross helpful teammates. Fairy-types are also a problem, especially Slurpuff, which can set up on Hitmontop for free. Doublade, Bronzong, and Mega Steelix deal with these Pokemon well, making them good partners. Pursuit users such as Spiritomb, Houndoom, and Drapion can trap Ghost-types and help Hitmontop rely less on Foresight. Houndoom is especially noteworthy, as it appreciates Hitmontop's ability to Rapid Spin away Stealth Rock. Finally, Poison-types pair extremely well with Hitmontop, as they soak up the Toxic Spikes Hitmontop hates, and in return Hitmontop can remove entry hazards on your side of the field without removing the ones they set up. I would rephrase this sentence a bit. I know the goal of this is to say that Hitmontop is a better fit for Toxic Spikes setters than Defog users--I think that should be said straight out. Tag me on that later Examples include Drapion, Qwilfish, and Garbodor.

Other Options
##########

Protect is another option in the fourth slot in order to accumulate Leftovers recovery and scout out the foe's moveset. Sucker Punch can be used to give Hitmontop a decently powerful priority move to pick off weakened Pokemon, though it's pretty weak overall and many Pokemon have ways to get around it. Stone Edge is also an option to hit Flying-types, such as Fletchinder and Braviary, on the switch in. However, many of these Pokemon can outspeed Hitmontop and Roost off the damage. Rest with or without Sleep Talk can give Hitmontop a healing option and help it rely less on Wish support, though it takes up precious moveslots that Hitmontop would rather use for other moves. Finally, an offensive Technician set with moves such as Mach Punch and Fake Out is possible, but it's 100% outclassed by Medicham, Sawk, and especially Hitmonlee, all of which are stronger, faster, and, in Hitmonlee's case, have access to Rapid Spin. Due to the fact this set is just bad, I'd rephrase it to something like "An offensive Technician set looks appealing, but..."

Checks & Counters
#############

**Psychic-types**: Reuniclus makes for a great answer to Hitmontop, as it takes no damage from Toxic due to Magic Guard and can either use it Hitmontop as Calm Mind or Trick Room setup bait or hit it just attack with a super effective Psychic. Sigilyph also has access to Magic Guard but must be wary of the rare Stone Edge. Other than that, Meloetta, Cresselia, and Slowking all have super effective attacks but hate Toxic, and Delphox can either OHKO Hitmontop or set up on it assuming it's not carrying Earthquake or Stone Edge. Hitmontop can do decent damage to some of these Pokemon with Sucker Punch, however.

**Fairy-types**: Slurpuff can use Hitmontop as setup bait and only really dislikes Toxic, which it can avoid with Substitute. Aromatisse not only hard walls Hitmontop but can also cure Toxic with Heal Bell, making it another great counter. Finally, Whimsicott can do great damage with Moonblast, Encore Hitmontop into a move such as Rapid Spin or Foresight, and even use Memento to turn it Hitmontop into even greater setup bait.

**Flying-types**: Fletchinder can both burn Hitmontop and use it as setup bait as long as Hitmontop doesn't have Stone Edge. However, Fletchinder hates Toxic, and it must be careful with using Roost against Hitmontop, as unburned Hitmontop's Earthquake does a lot of damage. Golbat can wear Hitmontop down with Toxic and Super Fang, as well as hit it with a super effective Brave Bird. Both its Golbat's specially and physically defensive spreads take little from Stone Edge and Earthquake, meaning Golbat can continually Roost off the damage. Finally, Braviary receives a Defiant boost from Intimidate and can OHKO Hitmontop with Brave Bird. It can also use Hitmontop as Bulk Up fodder, even if Hitmontop carries Stone Edge, and can avoid Toxic with Substitute.

**Residual Damage**: Status moves, such as Toxic and Will-O-Wisp, can slowly wear Hitmontop down into KO range for another Pokemon. Ghost-type Pokemon have the easiest time getting these moves off, as Hitmontop will have to stay in for two turns in order to Rapid Spin against them. While Hitmontop does resist Stealth Rock, multiple layers of Spikes and Toxic Spikes will make quick work of Hitmontop, especially if you don't give it it's not given the opportunity to Rapid Spin. Otherwise, constant pressure from most offensive Pokemon will whittle down at Hitmontop's HP enough to where KOing it should be little trouble.

2/2

WOW!
Great work LL and P Squared!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)