Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: null SpA
- Dragon Dance
- Poison Jab
- Outrage
- Earthquake

Ok, basically this is the poke I mainly built my team around. Haxorus is now more underrated in the uu tier, due to the presence of salamence and hydreigon. However, haxorus is still an amazing pokemon in uu overall. I use it as a physical sweeper. Dragon dance so it can stop pokes like d-dance mence if they decide to switch in on a d-dancing haxorus. Even though its difficult to use in the uu tier, haxorus can be a beast if used correctly, and it's an amazing pokemon. Its my main physical sweeper, and it fills that job nicely.

Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 8 SpD / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: null Atk
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Ahh, yes. Man, do I love crocunes. Suicune is basically my physical wall/ special sweeper. Suicune realls helps me with walling certain threats like aerodactyl, mamoswine, etc. I mainly use the normal set of crocune, because it usually works in my favor. Suicune, although weakened heavily by toxicroak and heliolisk, can be a beast in battle as a wall, and a potential sweeper.

Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- Crunch
- ExtremeSpeed

Lucario is another good sweeper. Its basically my secondary physical sweeper, and it fills a reserve very well. If I need to, I can set up one swords dance, and its over. Lucario is just such an amazing mid or late game sweeper, and it's saved me many times.

Crobat
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 224 HP / 72 Atk / 212 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: null SpA
- Acrobatics
- U-turn
- Roost
- Defog

Crobat is the main hazards remover on my team. Crobat just spams those defogs as if there was no tomorrow on them forry's. It can also be used as a physical attacker, I guess. But its mainly here for hazard removal. Roost for healing, u-turn for momentum, and acrobatics for brave bird with no recoil. Without an item, that is.

Doublade @ Eviolite
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Atk / 16 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: null SpA / 0 Spe
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Sacred Sword

Doublade, another physical sweeper, and also a wall to physical attackers. Especially dragon types like salamence and haxorus. It also works well on dragalge, but can possibly take a massive blow in return. However, if used correctly, the swords dance set can absolutely destroy. Also, I use it as a good wall to rapid spin.

Azelf @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: null Atk
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt

Azelf is my dedicated lead, and can be a special attacker if needed to. I first use taunt if other azelf come in, and after that, I just stealth rock. Sometimes, though, if the lead is pidgeot, I would use thunderbolt to prevent it from harming my team. Azelf is just such a beast.

Well, this is my overall UU team. Even though it's out of order, the core should be haxorus, doublade, and toxicroak. Its basically hyper offense, with a suicune on top. So, if any changes shall be done, please inform me. I want to perfect this team, like sharpening a sword to the very sharpest. But no changing haxorus, thats the main thing.

Last edited:
The team is to be built around haxorus. And did you read the last part of my RMT? NO.CHANGING.HAXORUS!!! Lol, but srsly, i want to use haxorus this once

Lilligant if Haxorus sets up 2 DDances,you can bring rhyperior on top of rhyperior because haxorus just dont care.

Hey there ItsMeEnZo ,

I like that you use haxorus for once. It's been really Under used (lol) since mence has dropped down. If if were you I would change the following things.
  • Dragon claw or Dual Chop > Outrage on haxorus because slurpuff and florges are still roaming around in the tier it is foolish to lock yourself into outrage. Since, you are already running a DD set you don't need the extra power anyways.
  • Shiny hax over regular hax Looks more badass :)
  • Knock off on mamoswine to get right of those pesky gustap users that popped up recently. It's better to keep mamo alive to deal with mence or set up rocks again then letting it die against a suicide lead.
  • Iron head > Gyro ball Doublade is slow but not slow enough for the tier. Watch out for fire blast on mence though (that's why you need to keep the swine alive)
Hope I helped you out:)

Haxorus @ Lum Berry
Shiny: Yes
Jolly Nature
IVs: NaN SpA
- Dragon Dance
- Poison Jab
- Dual Chop/Dragon claw
- Earthquake

Mamoswine @ Focus Sash
Ability: Oblivious
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Knock off

Doublade @ Eviolite
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Sneak
- Iron Head
- Sacred Sword

Wanka

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
UUPL Champion
sup man pretty cool HO team. As far as your lead I can see Azelf>Mamo being a solid change for your team. Azelf provides very good speed (unlike mamo) and power with access to stealth rocks. It can lure mons like pidgeot and forretress who think they are safe to lead with the likes of a tbolt and flamethrower.

I would also suggest Lucario>toxicroak as a sweeper. Lucario is a mon that is starting to pick up steem again and from what I can see, I think it can be a better fit for you. The first thing lucario provides is a much needed check to hydreigon for your team. It also not only provides a reliable dark coverage in crunch to hit psycic types but also priority in the form of espeed. With croak's dark coverage being its only priority it cant break through the likes of doublade and tentacruel who can haze you or set up in your face while lucario can get a +2 crunch off before it gets hazed and can pick off a weakened doublade with a +2 crunch. mons like slowking and cresselia dont mind the slightest in taking a sucker as well with the ability to ohko croak with a psycic move unlike lucario which makes lucario's typing more useful than croak's as well. I dont think losing croak makes you that much weaker to opposing suicunes either because with lum berry on haxorus you can somewhat reliably set up on it with lum berry and hit it with outrages and lucario can in essence return sweep on a suicune while it's sleeping.

Hope I helped.

Azelf @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunderbolt
- Stealth Rock
- Psychic
- Flamethrower

Lucario @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- Crunch
- ExtremeSpeed

Last edited:
sup man pretty cool HO team. As far as your lead I can see Azelf>Mamo being a solid change for your team. Azelf provides very good speed (unlike mamo) and power with access to stealth rocks. It can lure mons like pidgeot and forretress who think they are safe to lead with the likes of a tbolt and flamethrower.

I would also suggest Lucario>toxicroak as a sweeper. Lucario is a mon that is starting to pick up steem again and from what I can see, I think it can be a better fit for you. The first thing lucario provides is a much needed check to hydreigon for your team. It also not only provides a reliable dark stab in crunch to hit psycic types but also priority in the form of espeed. With croak's dark coverage being its only priority it cant break through the likes of doublade and tentacruel who can haze you or set up in your face while lucario can get a +2 crunch off before it gets hazed and can pick off a weakened doublade with a +2 crunch. mons like slowking and cresselia dont mind the slightest in taking a sucker as well with the ability to ohko croak with a psycic move unlike lucario which makes lucario's typing more useful than croak's as well. I dont think losing croak makes you that much weaker to opposing suicunes either because with lum berry on haxorus you can somewhat reliably set up on it with lum berry and hit it with outrages and lucario can in essence return sweep on a suicune while it's sleeping.

Hope I helped.

Azelf @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Stealth Rock
- Psychic
- Flamethrower

Lucario @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- Crunch
- ExtremeSpeed
Uh lucario doesn't have dark stab. Did you mean dark type coverage?

I would also suggest Lucario>toxicroak as a sweeper. Lucario is a mon that is starting to pick up steem again and from what I can see, I think it can be a better fit for you. The first thing lucario provides is a much needed check to hydreigon for your team. It also not only provides a reliable dark coverage in crunch to hit psycic types but also priority in the form of espeed. With croak's dark coverage being its only priority it cant break through the likes of doublade and tentacruel who can haze you or set up in your face while lucario can get a +2 crunch off before it gets hazed and can pick off a weakened doublade with a +2 crunch. mons like slowking and cresselia dont mind the slightest in taking a sucker as well with the ability to ohko croak with a psycic move unlike lucario which makes lucario's typing more useful than croak's as well. I dont think losing croak makes you that much weaker to opposing suicunes either because with lum berry on haxorus you can somewhat reliably set up on it with lum berry and hit it with outrages and lucario can in essence return sweep on a suicune while it's sleeping.

Hope I helped.

Azelf @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Stealth Rock
- Psychic
- Flamethrower

Lucario @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- Crunch
- ExtremeSpeed
For the Azelf set, I suggest Taunt > Thunderbolt or Flamethrower because it can stop some set-up sweepers, clerics, etc. in their tracks. I'm not sure which to replace because they are both pretty useful.

EDIT: FYI Azelf is the fastest taunter.

Hey there ItsMeEnZo ,

I like that you use haxorus for once. It's been really Under used (lol) since mence has dropped down. If if were you I would change the following things.
  • Dragon claw or Dual Chop > Outrage on haxorus because slurpuff and florges are still roaming around in the tier it is foolish to lock yourself into outrage. Since, you are already running a DD set you don't need the extra power anyways.
  • Shiny hax over regular hax Looks more badass :)
  • Knock off on mamoswine to get right of those pesky gustap users that popped up recently. It's better to keep mamo alive to deal with mence or set up rocks again then letting it die against a suicide lead.
  • Iron head > Gyro ball Doublade is slow but not slow enough for the tier. Watch out for fire blast on mence though (that's why you need to keep the swine alive)
Hope I helped you out:)

Haxorus @ Lum Berry
Shiny: Yes
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Poison Jab
- Dual Chop/Dragon claw
- Earthquake

Mamoswine @ Focus Sash
Ability: Oblivious
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Knock off

Doublade @ Eviolite
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Sneak
- Iron Head
- Sacred Sword
did you leave IVs: 0 Spe on purpose or did you just forget?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)