Holiday Trading Thread (100+ Species! EV training! Pick-up Pokés) - Closed; reopening TBD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luneit great shop! I am in interested in these pokes in this order of preference:

Vullaby (Prefer overcoat but don't mind really)
Murkrow (Female)
Sableye (Female)
Foongus
Dieno

Would you trade these for my HP Ice Rotom 31\XX\31\31\31\30 and a 31\31\31\31\30\31 Ditto (this Ditto is a clone)

blazeupe would you trade a Lucky Egg for an Ability Capsule?
Luneit currently has no internet but I would like to accept the offer. unfortunately I can only breed 2 of those pokemon as she has the breeding pairs for the others, would you be willing to wait until the gets back on monday?

As for the lucky egg, I would trade for ability capsule.

Edit: Offer Accepted.

Last edited:
jagged_angel I accept and if that ditto turns out to be actually those stats I will throw in an extra pokemon after the trade. I attempted to trade with someone for a 5iv only for it to be 2iv but at least he reverted the trade but now I don't know if he is still interested. So I will trade you afterwards to give you a free 5iv modest extrasensory whismur scrappy, 5iv modest run away eevee (wish, curse), 5iv bold eevee run away (wish, curse) or 5iv poochyena one of these pokemon of your choice.

Update: So I ended up taking the 3rd party iphone charger so now I can't charge my phone so I can't readily reply to this thread or contact blazeupe. I will still breed your pokemon just expect orders most likely on Monday evening PST when I am back and if you are lucky Blazeupe will contact you because I managed to get wifi.

On an unrelated note to lighten things up: Vegas airport has slot machines past security inside boarding area. :o

Hey Luneit great that'd be a good trade, would be interested in the modest eevee.

blazeupe that's great about the lucky egg glad you want to trade

My fc is 0490 5935 2418 let me know when you're both around

SakataGintoki I have your corphish. I breed it with my marrill so it has the extra egg move double edge.

trikx_insane I have seedots in stock let me know which ability you want.

elroid: I like the shiny cleffa + adamant male telepathy ralts. open to negotiating though.

jagged_angel - I am going to assume you want regenerator foongus, prankster murkrow, and prankster sableye yes?

Note to myself: need to breed 2 female prankster murkrows, 1 female stableye, 1 mincinno, 1 dieno, 1 foongus, 1 aron ....... also upgrade shellos to have egg move curse by breeding with ghastly it learns it lvl up(do this last).

blazeupe- Don't edit any of my posts on the first page of this thread.

Last edited:
sent all pokemon that I have finish breeding to blazeupe he will contact you later to set up trading times.

LockPoint: I'm not ignoring you but Kangaskan is blazeupe's thing so it's his call.

jagged_angel - I am going to assume you want regenerator foongus, prankster murkrow, and prankster sableye yes?

Note to myself: need to breed 2 female prankster murkrows, 1 female stableye, 1 mincinno, 1 dieno, 1 foongus, 1 aron ....... also upgrade shellos to have egg move curse by breeding with ghastly it learns it lvl up(do this last).
Yes please!

SakataGintoki I have your corphish. I breed it with my marrill so it has the extra egg move double edge.
I don't think I can breed the riolu in a quick matter because the female is still in its unevolved form. Also, are you sure you want those egg moves? I could try to replace high jump kick with crunch(need to evolve another male for that too). I could probably breed the chansey quickly though.

I don't think I can breed the riolu in a quick matter because the female is still in its unevolved form. Also, are you sure you want those egg moves? I could try to replace high jump kick with crunch(need to evolve another male for that too). I could probably breed the chansey quickly though.
If you can replace hi jump kick with crunch that would be good. I am not in a hurry to get the riolu but I would prefer to get it before new years. Also if I may you could ask blazeupe to ev train and evolve them to make it easier on yourself :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)