Home Field Advantage Week 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I VM'd D4RR3N last week saying I won't be able to battle until today, but asked him to tell me his timezone and tier choice. He hasn't VM'd me back, and I VM'd him again today but he went offline so.... Activity Post.

EDIT: Battled D4RR3N and lost 1-0 in his choice of BW UU in a really close and good game.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Won against DARR3N in BW Uber for Week 5.
That battle was complete bullshit, full of miss and crit (and at the end, i was the one who benefitted from this), sorry about that buddy, gg trought.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Bloo claims he's too busy practicing sodomy, and therefore cannot take part in this tournament.

(Bloo quit, you better sub someone over him)

I have now added the playoff possibilities, as listed below:

X - Clinched Playoff Berth
Y - Clinched Division
Z - Clinched First Round Bye

More information about the playoffs will be posted later on in the season, but for all you Americans, the playoffs will be NFL style.

At this time it should be known that McMeghan is the first to clinch a playoff berth. He has not yet clinched his division because there is always the possibility of LonelyNess going 8-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)