HookEm's Trading Coral 2.0 - Updated 6/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in males of croagunk and ha spiritomb (:
I have to offer pokemanz in my thread, adamant rhyhorn in a heavy ball with four egg moves, binacle adamant nature with shell smash, and modest feebas with dragon pulse
I'll give you those 2 males for a Female Heavy ball Ryhorn

Cmt for shiny carbink
The only thing in your thread I want is the shiny Latias, if you don't whant to trade the shiny legend for shiny non legend that's fine, I just don't like anything else.

I'll give you those 2 males for a Female Heavy ball Ryhorn

The only thing in your thread I want is the shiny Latias, if you don't whant to trade the shiny legend for shiny non legend that's fine, I just don't like anything else.
Ooo nice :3
I have one in stock right now so whenever you're ready (:

Hey there! I'm interested in your aerodactyl and misdreavus. I have the following special ball 5 IV females:
Sports Ball Adamant Technician Scyther, Moon Ball Adamant Insomnia Spinarak with Baton Pass, Megahorn and Toxic Spikes, Heavy Ball Relaxed Rock Head Onix with Stealth rock, Heavy Slam, and Rototiller, Level Ball Insomnia Hoothoot with Night Shade, Whirlwind and Defog, and Fast Ball Jolly Diglett with Reversal, Memento and Final Gambit.

Ooo nice :3
I have one in stock right now so whenever you're ready (:
It will be ready sometime tomorrow.

Hey there! I'm interested in your aerodactyl and misdreavus. I have the following special ball 5 IV females:
Sports Ball Adamant Technician Scyther, Moon Ball Adamant Insomnia Spinarak with Baton Pass, Megahorn and Toxic Spikes, Heavy Ball Relaxed Rock Head Onix with Stealth rock, Heavy Slam, and Rototiller, Level Ball Insomnia Hoothoot with Night Shade, Whirlwind and Defog, and Fast Ball Jolly Diglett with Reversal, Memento and Final Gambit.
I can do the misdreavus for the Hoothoot. The Aerodactyl being a 12.5% female, I'll give you a spitback female or a 5IV male for the Spinarak

It will be ready sometime tomorrow.

I can do the misdreavus for the Hoothoot. The Aerodactyl being a 12.5% female, I'll give you a spitback female or a 5IV male for the Spinarak
Ok cool. I mainly need it for the egg moves so I don't mind a 5iv male aerodactyl. I'm going to sleep in about an hour or so, but I can catch you sometime tomorrow to trade.

Interested in female Aipom.
Aipom (#190)
Jolly
Run Away
Spitback
Fake Out | Switcheroo | Pursuit | Quick Guard

I have a female dusk ball yamask, and is it alright that we do spitback for spitback?
or i could breed you a 5IV one.

Yamask has bold nature

Hello,

Would you be interested to trade any Female spitbacks from your Nest Ball Chikorita, Dive Ball Totodile and Friend Ball Yanma for 3 of the following 5IV Pokes?
- Male Sassy Duskull, Frisk, With Confuse Ray, Pain Split, Feint Attack, Destiny Bond, 31/31/31/x/31/0, Premier Ball
- Male Modest Horsea, Sniper/Swift Swim, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Dive Ball
- Male Bold Espurr, Own Tempo, With Yawn, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Dive Ball
- Male Calm Wingull, Rain Dish, Agility, Knock Off, Aqua Ring, Wide Guard, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Dive Ball
- Female Relaxed Blue Shellos, Storm Drain, Yawn, 31/x/31/31/31/0, Pokeball
- Female Adamant Starly, Keen Eye, Double-Edge, Roost, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Timer Ball

Also interested in a 5IV Adamant Beldum.

Thanks

Interested in female Aipom.
Aipom (#190)
Jolly
Run Away
Spitback
Fake Out | Switcheroo | Pursuit | Quick Guard

I have a female dusk ball yamask, and is it alright that we do spitback for spitback?
or i could breed you a 5IV one.

Yamask has bold nature
I can do this but it will be early next week, I am going out of town tomorrow for a 3 day weekend.

Hello,

Would you be interested to trade any Female spitbacks from your Nest Ball Chikorita, Dive Ball Totodile and Friend Ball Yanma for 3 of the following 5IV Pokes?
- Male Sassy Duskull, Frisk, With Confuse Ray, Pain Split, Feint Attack, Destiny Bond, 31/31/31/x/31/0, Premier Ball
- Male Modest Horsea, Sniper/Swift Swim, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Dive Ball
- Male Bold Espurr, Own Tempo, With Yawn, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Dive Ball
- Male Calm Wingull, Rain Dish, Agility, Knock Off, Aqua Ring, Wide Guard, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Dive Ball
- Female Relaxed Blue Shellos, Storm Drain, Yawn, 31/x/31/31/31/0, Pokeball
- Female Adamant Starly, Keen Eye, Double-Edge, Roost, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Timer Ball

Also interested in a 5IV Adamant Beldum.

Thanks
Sorry, I am going to have to pass I am becoming more and more picky with what I am accepting as I am starting to play other games and I want to spend less time breeding. Thanks for the interest though.

I can do this but it will be early next week, I am going out of town tomorrow for a 3 day weekend.

Sorry, I am going to have to pass I am becoming more and more picky with what I am accepting as I am starting to play other games and I want to spend less time breeding. Thanks for the interest though.
Okay thanks!!!

Would you be interested if any of those were females, I can breed those. Can also breed a Nest Ball Blue Shellos.

In reply to your post in my thread: I like shiny Porygon and shiny Elektrike. I removed Registeel from my thread since I was told it is hacked, but I can still trade Sylveon and Froakie.

We can do spitback for spitback... Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)