How about letting the search function to look for 3 letter words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually, use it to find a Pokemon's analysis (in gen 6 or other gens), but unfortunately when I tried Mew, I got this message.

"The search could not be completed because the search keywords were too short, too long, or too common."

I feel this should definitely be changed if possible.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I also had this problem today. I was trying to find my old RMTs from way back in '10 and '11, and when I searched "RMT" it said the word was too short. Pretty annoying.

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This was suggested before, iirc, and I don't think that we're able to do it, much like we can't tag the Super Moderator @v. It's not possible, I think.

Reactions: v

Google works, but if the analysis you're specificly looking for is done, the preliminary pokedex is in alphabetical order, and you can just click the arrow in the right forum otherwise to organize it like that

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Afaik, nope. Anyone feel free to prove me wrong, though.

NixHex edit: trying something

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)