How did you create your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got mine by combining my favorite pokemon, Relicanth, with Relativity (Einstein's Theroy of Relativity), therefore Relictivity. Not very clever, but hey, it works. And it sounds ok. :)

Chaoscrippler was my very first username and I've been using it for years; I'm thinking since age 11 or 12 (currently 16). I got it from the snowboarding game SSX Tricky. Originally spelt Chaos Crippler, it is one of several boards usable by the character JP in the game. I really don't know why I chose the name for my username years ago, but I did. And now I use it ritually, sometimes shortening it to just Chaos or chaos.

EDIT: Here's a pic of the board from the first game of the series, SSX:

And I also just found out that in that same game, there's also a Chaotic Crippler. Awesome.

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
back in rby

a lack of a grass eeveeolution + my real name (Vincent) led to Vineon

they eventually made a goddamn grass eevee though and gave it the worst possible name.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I like bugs. I bear a remarkable similarity in appearance to the bug maniacs of RSE. And my real name is... Kristof.

Honestly, it was because I wanted to make an AIM screen name in like, 8th grade, and I wanted "wildfire", only the only combination I could find with both words complete was wildfire393.

Iron Mike is my nickname. Comes from a combination of my name, and the fact that I used to be obsessed with Iron Maiden.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Get ready for this guys!!! I don't like wrestling at all!

I saw someone on tv with a Stone_Cold shirt on so I said whatever.

My birthday is on 22nd of sept.

The_Dark_Sage...
I was joining a pokemon site and realized that my usual name (Lance) is boring and unoriginal. I had originally gone by lance cuz he has dragons and i luvs dragons =3. anyways i figured that i'm a fantasy freak and i'm rather dark on the outside.... So i said why not the Dark sage. but i put the _'s cuz i wanted to be different!

Well, let's see... it's actually a bit of a long story. On most other fine internet establishments, I'm known as CO Adder. Somewhere along the line, a dear friend gave me the nickname of Addar, which stuck. Then, when I first revived my interest in competitive Pokemon battling, I was on a bit of a Giant Robo kick, and I found the idea of putting a FABULOUS adjective before my name quite appealing. Thus, when I registered a Shoddybattle account, the name DazzlingAddar was born. For the sake of consistency, I decided to keep the same name here.

Back in elementary school, I made characters out of my stuffed animals and other inanimate objects (like most little kids do). Well, one day I decided an ice cream scoop was a character and well... his name was scoopapa. I'm not really sure why, but he became my favorite character and I would draw him all the time (basically an ice cream scoop with a face and arms).

He endured past my stuffed animal days because as I grew out of that I began going through that phase where you have fun drawing things that look sort of like the outline of an ice cream scoop (use your imagination). It became sort of a thinly veiled innuendo. Then the internet was invented, so I now use it as most of my usernames for stuff like this.

Christova is my Rastafarian Ice Hooker name. This is the truth, and from there, I decided to put "On Ice" behind it since it would make a very entertaining ice dancing show. There you have it. Most of the time, people online think it has something to do with Christ, but my name is Chris.

Mine is my old XBL name, however I am going to try to get it changed to my more recent name Bias Logic.

I wanted the word Logic in my name somehow, and tried to think of another, simple word to go with it.

I feel I did well :D

Well, when I was thinking of a username I was thinking of Brawl at the time, and I liked Lucario's final smash. So I made that as my username, and then added a little bit of German (StUrm). Why I capitalized the "U" I don't know.

I got it from Homestar Runner. More specifically, from this Strong Bad Email. Strong Sad is one of the funniest characters in the series, in my opinion at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)