How did you create your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
one day we were talking about those wapanese kids and how they use japanese words at every opportunity. i made the comment about "this is america, you're eating captain crunch, not tai crunch!" then i was like :O and now i see why they do it.

I was lurking for a while as a guest so I could jump right into things once I made an account, and i saw chaos, and that he made the site, so I did a play on bad grammar and deliberately misspelled his name.

I'm really good at games that have macro-like appliances, such as the c-stick in Super Smash Bro.'s. Since I'm so good at abusing them, I always beat my friends.

So I'm always on fire.

But some bastard always takes on fire before me...

first i was attackhats which was the name of the band i was in then i was irollwitdabestmanf because i roll wit da best and then i was onenamechangeleft for obvious reasons and my current (and final) name is pretty obvious too

i choose this name, because kurai is the japanese word of dark. an another reason is dark+kurai the name of darkrai. i desided me for the "death" at the beginning of the name, because it sounds mysterious.
and so i can say thats a word game. death+kurai= death darkness. so you can say when the darkness is dead is it more darkness or when the darkness is dead it can means that it is no darkness and it´s light.

I use Cobalt on many other forums, and it's the username I like best to use (because everybody has several if they're an internet hobo).

Well, I had been GuardianIceWolf for a VERY long time long before most people on here were born, and that was getting tiresome and very long. So I tried Magic, taken, Magick, taken, Magickz, taken, ect...

just kept adding random letters till I hit what wasnt taken. And plus side the email doesnt get any spam ;)

I've had this username for so many years now since I was an avid teen gamer. It was mainly used for all the different CCG's I've played(Pokemon, DBZ, MTG, etc.). At the time when I came up with the name, I was heavily into Dragon Ball and Jackie Chun(Roshi's tournament alter ego)was one of my favorite characters at the time. It stuck ever since. What's funny now is the name is fitting for me now being that I'm much older than the average gamer(at least on here) and Roshi is a very old man

jad is just a cool sounding name. I like names that are simple and it's only one syllable so it's easy to remember.

Well I've gone through many usernames. My earliest one was Deathis4u and I was trying to use that on a game but it was already in use and it gave me a recommendation of Deathis4u2 and I thought that sounded okay. I then really got into Metal Gear Solid and liked the idea of Genome soldiers. I used to use Ex_Genome after Final Fantasy 7's Ex-Soldier but then I just decided in Genome.

Aerrow

hunter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Lol, my username is purely random; it just sounded a bit cool so I used 'Altros' and just added 74 behind it.

I tend to use a lot of different names online. This one though, Lycoris, is Greek for "Twilight" (I'm not Greek, but I found out somewhere). Also, t+pazolite's album with possibly my favourite song/cover from them, Magical Higan Tour, is called Lycoris.

On different forums and games, I'm commonly known as "Skyy". I also use "Einzwei". I was going to use "LuxAeterna" or variations of that name (seeing as a lot of people would use it) as my main "internet-name" but Skyy just really stuck for me, especially with all my friends referring to me as it.

toshimelonhead

Honey Badger don't care.
is a Tiering Contributor
I have had this username for a very long time, about 7-8 years. I used to play Backyard Baseball as a kid and played as the "Melonheads" and whooped the computer all the time when I played with them. Then I took Yoshi, my favorite Nintendo character, and changed its name to "Toshi" because T is the first letter of my real name. Plug these two together gets "toshimelonhead".

Megaman was one of my favorite game series growing up, and my nickname in real life is Buddy, so that's where I got the name. I've had it for a long time, and it's always been my favorite. Sounds good, too :3

This goes back to when I was about 8, and made a new Runescape account (it was what everyone was doing back then) every time I died, which was often. Eventually, My friend told me to stop it, and make one I could stick with. Remember, I was 8. So I wanted to be "cool" and of course I wanted to be a "king". Of course, Runescape required a number at the end, and the first suggested number was 49, so I went with that. It kinda stuck. And its true :)

Hello there, first post and all that jazz.

I typically go by "SNES" because I've been a Nintendo fanboy for years. Or at least I was one until I went off to college and pretty much gave up on console gaming. Anyway, that name was taken, so I went by a derivative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)