How did you create your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Death Scythe is one of the main characters from an anime show called Soul Eater.
Don't ask me why this particular name was picked.
I participate on many forums with the same name, so decided to spice things a bit.

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
McGraw - from the penguin villain, Feathers McGraw, in Wallace and Gromit ("The Wrong Trousers").

McGrinch - my seasonal name and obviously from the Grinch. Dr Seuss is kinda cool, and I can come across as grumpy/bitter (although I am really neither!)

McGrue - "grue is a fictional predator, first from the Zork series of interactive fiction games by Infocom, and subsequently in other Infocom games".

I have used a bunch of other names that all begin with McG, for example McGrouch/McGrover (Sesame Street characters), McGrumpy (see avatar), McGrAway (when I am away), McGrawesome (because I am awesome) and McGrr (when I am angrry).

xD

Because Younha is jjang (Younha is great basically). Younha BTW is a Korean singer who sang a few of the ending themes for bleach and has a bunch of other cool korean and japanese songs.

When I was in elementary school my teacher asked us the joke "What's black and white and read all over?". Although I have no recollection of the event, my mother's word is what I'm going off of, I blurted out "A sunburntpenguin". I've used it as my serious forum name for the past few years

Well, I'm not new here, but considering how often I come here, I might as well be a new member.
Stoney the Glaceon will be a charater in my up-coming fan-fic, of which I'll post on a different site. But if I get any request asking me to post the fan-fic here too, I'll do that.

A lot of people on this board see my name as idiotic (as they should), but when Ruby/Sapphire came out, I was pissed about the fact that you couldn't obtain any of the older pokemon without using a gameshark. FireRed/Leaf Green fixed the problem about a year and a half later, but I kind of hardened my heart towards the third generation.

So RBY-Red, Blue, Yellow
GSC- Gold, Silver, Crystal
251- # of original pokemon in those first 2 generations.

The idiotic part in all of this is that I mostly use pokemon only from these 2 generations and usually none from the 3rd and 4th. I have had some success but for the most part I do suck because of this decision. Oh well, I absolutely love the challenge.

Made this username a long time ago. At first it was flameswordsman, which was a card from Yu-gi-oh. Then I changed it to iceswordsman because I liked ice better than fire. After that I shortened it to iSwordsman.

My name is a Caesar square of what I think was Warrior Nation Bad. It was an anti-WarriorNation username, and it eventually stuck onto me when I started using the name for other stuff like D&D and HvZ.

Well my login is kind of easy. When I was young (well i love it till now but okay..) I loved to play RPG, when the D&D: 3rd edition was released I decided to play as an Elf Druid. In The book in the suggested last names for elfs were this one Nailo, so I made my Elf named as Ilian Nailo, after that every online game I played my characters nicknames were like Alastor Nailo, John Nailo, things like that, people started to call me Nailo and that become a nickname even used for my real friends because of the rpg. so it is heheh

Ok it's strange for a first post, but I'm not good enough to start with strategy topics !
So as an introduction, I'll say my nickname is the name of a character from the Touhou Project game's serie, who is often called as Orin because she doesn't like long name !

More precisely, she's in the 11th episode (which is actually the 14th episode, nevermind...) : Subterranean Animism. Oh, by the way, she's the one on my avatar !
Because I want to talk for a mysterious reason, I'll tell you she's actually a black cat with two tails and who "works" in Hell to carry corpse there. She's the pet of Satori Komeiji, and a friend of Utsuho Reiuji, who is also Satori's pet, a crow. Oh and in the game she's a boss, so, not a nice character !
I think it's everything I can tell, hope some people know and love Touhou as much as I do there.

Rin ~

My cousin's dog name was Xena. I think it means WarriorPrincess. It seemed to me that WarriorPrince sounded awesome. So I made my name WarriorPrince.

My name was going to be my username, but it was taken so I put 150 on it for obvious reasons. The original 150 were my childhood and will always be the truest and greatest pokemon.

When Gunbound was still in, the J. Frog mobile was my favorite mobile. Since then, I had a sudden interest with frogs. I tried making a new account with "frog" as the username, but it was already taken. So I replaced 'f' with 'p' and 'r' with 'w'. It's been both my username and my IGN in every account I have ever since.

My name is Alex

Yay ;D

I mostly use other screen names but coming to a new forum it feels like you're a new person :O yayalex is my Twitter too.

Requiem: any musical service, hymn, or dirge for the repose of the dead.

When I first made my account way back when chaos was black, something about this word was cool as shit to me. It's kind of fitting for me now in the sense that I have a habit of dissappearing from this place for long periods of time, kinda makes me feel like a ghost.

My name actually used to be the name my friend would use when getting high scores on video games when we were like 8. I liked it, so I stole it, and since I would always beat him at stuff, he couldn't stand looking at his nickname when I had the high score. So he dropped the name and I have kept using it ever since.

To that person; if by some crazy, insane coincidence you are reading this, screw you, we're not friends anymore and I'm still better than you at video games.

My real name plus the first letter of my last name! pretty simple. This is the first time i used a different name for a forum haha, it's usually the same name but this time i switched it up =]

I was ChernobylOverseer which stems back to ye olden days of me playing Guild Wars (I was a monk who was supposed to heal, and chernobyl caused lots of people to die lots of people didn't get the joke ._.) I also used it on a GuildWars forum. Then I changed it to Jewgong because I made a picture and decided it would make a cool avatar, but the gimmick was shortlived. I then struggled long and hard trying to think of a good name, so I just picked my real name, Alan. I still have one change left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)