How did you pick your Avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My username is Ronin. My avatar is the Kanji for samurai, and it also holds the meaning for the word Ronin. Ronin is the term for an outcast samurai. I've always preferred to be an outcast, hence to why the name Ronin has been such a great suiting for my choice. A loner, an independent, and a survivalist; that is just who I am. Of course, all of the trait that has been said does not mean it has to be my actual personality. I actually do prefer the presence of a few company that are of trustworthy entities.

i chose this dumb picture of kimberly the pink ranger because my bf has a crush on her... well, he was browsing for nude pics of her one day anyway & i caught him

also it is because she is a TOUGH COOKIE and she will CRUSH you lol!

This is a scaled down piece of art depicting Pharrell. He is one of musical inspirations second only to possibly Stevie Wonder and I really like the colors used. It's a unique avatar and it attracts other Pharrell fans, possibly starting a discussion.

I am a fan of the Megaman gameseries. I am also a fan of SonicTH. I am a spriter. This is my most recent scratch for my Megaman Crossover project. It is also themost epic sprite I have ever done. So... yeah.

I picked this avatar because Cromartie High School is awesome!
Here, here~!

I chose an picture of a doctor slightly off his rocker (which happens to represent me well)... I could have gone with Faust, but Kozaky is also quite epic. Kozaky is a monster in the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG, manga, and anime, whose exploits are featured in many cards (such as "Overworked", which works on another level with my location status; look up the art for it, since it is hilarious). And if you could not tell, I am fond of the card game.

I cropped a picture of a character from one of my favorite shows, incase you're wondering the guy's name is Domon and the show he's from is Mobile Fighter G Gundam.

I used the three main members of a strategy I invented that never truly got to shine with Rotom+Gengar fucking everywhere

='[

Well I was trying on Aesop Rock avatars and I cropped this guy out of the None Shall Pass cover art and evan said,
i like the sheep man avatar right now it is good. :go with it:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)