how hard have you worked..

So for the past couple of weeks i have gone absolutely mad trying to find a real Guatemala National Soccer team jersey. They aren't all that good, 83rd or so in the world in fact, i just wanted the jersey because my moms from there and we'll be traveling there soon. I worked so hard trying to find one, i still can't believe i found one. I went on all major soccer websites, and on half of them Guatemala wasn't even listed under national teams. Then, even under CONCACAF, which is the ruling body of international soccer for North and South America, i was still unsuccessful. Once i thought all hope was gone, i decided to look on ShopAdidas.com where i found of all things a Guatemala Track jacket =/. Finally, i was able to call Adidas directly and they told me that they hadn't shipped out jerseys in about 3 or 4 months, and weren't planning on it for another couple of months. I was so desperate that i asked for places where they shipped jerseys to the last time they did, and i found an outlet in Atlantic City that only had 2 Men's jerseys, essentially the last 2 in the United States, or anywhere else that are real for that matter. At last, i contacted their manager and he was nice enough to ship it to my house.

Basically the point of this thread is to talk about something, whether it be pokemon events, or anything else in life, that you worked really hard to get your hands on.

ebay in general. It can be very difficult to find good deals on popular items. My experience was with an out of print ds game.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Try finding something on EBay by the band Hum. It's nearly impossible to refine your search to something worthwhile, I used to spend hours until it looked something like this:

hum -u2 -rattle -hummel -figurines -humble -pie -human -league etc.

holy shit DM i was going to say the same thing. Hum is quite possibly the hardest thing to find in the world on EBay. it took me 3 days to find Downward is Heavenward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)