How many Walls do you Use?

How many Walls do you Carry on your Team?

• None

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • 1 Wall

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • 2 Walls

Votes: 60 41.7%
  • 3 Walls

Votes: 46 31.9%
  • 4 or More

Votes: 24 16.7%

• Total voters
Ive been wondering, How many Walls do people use? Ive seen people with 4 Walls on their Team, and some team with no walls. So im Curious, how many walls Do smogon people Carry in their Teams?

I have a sandroom stall team which uses about 4 walls. Slowbro, Cradily, Dusknoir, Bronzong.

Meh I guess some of those aren't really true walls but more like tanks, but nevertheless I use them as walls.

I normally use 2 walls and one tank. In my current team, Cresselia and Ludicolo are my walls and Gyara is my Tank :)

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My whole team can be classified as a team of walls, all my pokemon are EV'd defensively even the usual attacking pokemon. If you exclude the ones that attack and are heavily bulky its 4.

This really depends...

I mean, I have one team that has 2 walls and 4 offensive Pokemon, another stall team with, well, 6 walls, and some others that only have 1 or 2 strict "walls" but most of the Pokemon are very sturdy with recovery.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Well, in my "good" team that I actually use, I more use my "walls" as offense that takes lots of hits (SD Skarm, Empoleon, CM Jirachi).

4 wall/tank pokemon, and 2 sweepers. I find that so many people use all-sweeper teams these days, I just patiently wait and tire out their team, then send the hard-hitters in.

It usually depends on what my team needs. I currently have three on my team (Donphan, Blissey and Bronzong), because they have roles (Spin/SR, special wall, and lots of resists/sleep taker respectively).

I'm planning on making a trick-room team, and it will consist of mostly walls, with a few tanks.

But from what I see, most people just pick four sweepers they like and then they throw some Cress/Blissey on that, so usually I come across two-wall teams.

I usially carry two walls for spdef and def and two sturdy attackers. this makes it so my team can take, and deliver hits better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)