How Old is Everyone Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 24 and was curious as to what the age range of other people who visited Smogon was. I know that a lot of youngsters hang around the Gamefaqs and Serebii boards. I was curious if Smogon drew in an older crowd.

Thanks for your contribution to my scientific research.

A factor you might want to take into consideration (it should come in handy when you eventually publish your findings) is that the average age of posters varies from subforum to subforum; in general the people who look at Congregation threads (like this one) will be older than those who concern themselves mostly over Stark Mountain.

19 btw

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I am 18, today! Celebrating later this week, though I'm still welcoming guests at this moment in time who are here to visit. They're reminding me how I am now an adult and how I am supposed to act mature and reasonable, however I don't doubt their realistic expectations of me being unable to follow these goals!

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Have a good day Taylor and Amelia. Many happy returns.

I'm 20 next month...I'm currently mourning as my childhood vanishes into the distance. :(

I'll be the third person in this thread to say that I'm fifteen. Because I am.

EDIT: Jackal, I joined when I was thirteen as well, but I guess it wasn't as long ago for me.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
17 bitches

I joined this community when I was 13 though :x

And yikes im still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)