hurr durr OU

Here's my newest successful team. Looking for some help to make it more successful. I'm trying not to let it be too cookie-cutter, so keep that in mind.

-

whore (f) @ leftovers
ability: poison point
EVs: 252 HP/216 Def/40 Spd
relaxed nature (+Def, -Spd)
earthquake
ice beam
stealth rock
thunderbolt

Here's my lead. She's pretty sexy. Mainly to set up SR. Her moveset his everything for decent damage. She can usually 2 Shot Skarm, and she completely shuts down Lucario. Also a great Magnezone, Zapdos, Raikou, and Skarm counter. She's not too good against Azelf leads, as they Taunt her or Psychic her. But I switch her into Noir and their Azelf usually dies. Taking suggestions for sure, but I just like being indy.
-

weaboo (f) @ choice scarf
ability: levitate
EVs: 4 HP/252 SAtk/252 Spd
modest nature (+Spd, -Atk)
draco meteor
surf
thunderbolt
trick
When they say OU, they mean OU. Pretty much a lynchpin and eliminates most of the problems my team has. Kills DD Mence, DDnite, Flygon, DD Gyara, and Infernape. Meteor for stab and raep. TBolt for Gyara and the like. And Surf for unresistedness. Trick just makes it nice again bulky stat uppers and hazarders. Really holds my team together. I went with Modest for more oomph.
-

heathen (f) @ leftovers
ability: thick fat
EVs: 112 HP/140 Def/4 Spd/252 SDef
careful nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
force palm
payback
bulk up
rest

One of my favorite Pokemon, and damn, does he work well. Spam Bulk up to get sexy defense from both sides, then sweep. Rest off and bad stats when your health gets low. Payback hits neutral stuff hard, and Force Palm dozes most everything else. Plus the Para is nice when you need to get that quick Rest off. Thick fat plus the Careful nature and 252 SDef EVs make him a good special wall too. If I remember right a Gengar Shadow Ball does a little less than 30% to him. Walls physical and special TTar well.
-

a alien (f) @ leftovers
ability: magic guard
EVs: 252 HP/152 Def/4 Spd/100 SDef
calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
softboiled
seismic toss
encore
thunder wave

One of my other favorite Pokemon. An Encoring Blissey who's immune to entry hazards and DoTs. Switch in on an entry hazard-er, Toxic'er, Burner, stat-upper, Ghost move, etc. And encore away, Para'ing them or the switch in. Seismic them to death. Repeat. Plus she can take special hits pretty well. Absorbs Ghost attacks for Latias and Noir, and takes neutral special attacks well. Plus it throws people off. They're like, 'wtf, a clefable, wtf does that do'.
-

oh you (f) @ leftovers
ability: pressure
EVs: 252 HP/252 Atk/6 Def
adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
focus punch
shadow sneak
substitute
pain split
Definitely the most effective Dusknoir set I've ever run, or played against. If played well, this thing can sweep unsuspecting teams like a champ. Switch in on Azelf or Starmie, Shadow Sneak for the 2hKO, or predict a TTar switch and Focus or Sub. I cannot tell you how many times I've switched him in, subbed as they switch in Weavile or TTar, then they let me just focus punch them. It's beautiful. Also, it's won against Gengar almost 100% of the time for me. He takes fighting attacks for Cleb and Tran, and can generally take neutral moves well.
-

stabyou (f) @ leftovers
ability: flash fire
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
flamethrower
earth power
substitute
roar
Also the most effective Heatran set I've ran. Absorbs encored Ice, Ghost, Fire, etc. attacks. Switch into Dusk for Fighting and Latias for Ground attacks. Switch him into a Scizor Bullet punch, Sub, kill incoming Heatran or Roar away if it's something you don't like. Somehow he always works himself into every team I make. He's Heatran, yeah.
-

Hello

I got a some little suggestions for your team.

You could try Toxic Spikes on Nidoqueen. I would suggest instead of either Thunderbolt or Ice Beam. Toxic Spikes would really benefit your team.

I think that a Bulk Up Machamp would work better in OU then Hariyama:

Machamp @ leftovers/ adamant/ no guard
252 HP, 128 Atk, 128 Spe

- Dynamic Punch
- Bulk Up
- Payback
- Stone Edge

--> Dynamic Punch will most likely force switches, so you can Bulk Up on they switch and continue attacking with any of your other moves. If your opponent brings in a special attacker (like Rotom or Latias) you could predict and attack with Payback or switch out to Latias. After a couple of Bulk Ups your aren't to weak to Lucario any more.

On Heatran Roar is meh... you could replace it with either Toxic or Explosion. Both are nice when your opponent switches out to their special wall, just to get poisened ot exploded. If you opt for Explosion, switch his nature to naive.

Hope this helped.

But, it seems like if he puts TS on Queens, Roar would be better on Tran because it acts almost like Toxic, but also phazes.

Your team is weak to Scizor and Lucario. Scizor(Choice band) weakens your team with Bullet Punch. Latias is OHKO'd, Clefable is 2HKO'd, Hariyama is also 2HKO'd, Dusknoir is as well by Bullet Punch. Your switching Heatran in a Bullet Punch. Therefore your team is also weak to Spikes and Stealth Rock. With both of it up Heatran won't enjoy it. If SR only, Heatran is able to switch 5 times(on BP). If Spikes, then 3 times. If both, twice. After all of that Lucario sets up on Nidoqueen. Even with EQ, you have a low chance of OHKO'ing Lucario.

So I suggest using ScarfTran or Gliscor. With ScarfTran, you have a Revenge Killer. With Gliscor Scizor and Lucario is a no-no. But I highly suggest using Gliscor to prevent Scizor from weakening your team, allowing Lucario to finish it. If your going for what I suggested use the set below with these EV's 252 HP / 40 Atk / 216 Spe on a Jolly/Impish nature. Depends whether you want to be offensive or defensive. Dancing Tank is nice as it gives your team the ability to sweep and have an excellent counter to Scizor and Lucario. Good Luck! Hope I helped!..

Gliscor@Leftovers
Ability: Hyper Cutter
~ Swords Dance
~ Earthquake
~ Roost
~ Stone Edge / Aerial Ace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)