Scylla (Azelf) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 196 Atk / 60 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion
- Fire Blast
- Taunt

Standard lead for the team, either OHKOs leads like Ferrothorn with Fire Blast and sets up rocks, or takes out team players like Mega Gallade or Life Orb Tornadus-T in one hit. The Taunt is there to predict Rocks or other hazards turn 1, and can often end with a switch (giving time to set up Rocks myself). 60 EVs in SpA means I can OHKO Bisharp, which is otherwise a massive threat.

Patrick (Starmie) @ Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Psyshock
- Rapid Spin

The Spinner of the team, I run Psyshock over T-Bolt to hit Mega Venusaur, Tentacruel and Chansey. Analytic over Natural Cure because it hits things that switch in on Starmie a lot harder.

Waifu (Lopunny) (F) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Happiness: 0
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Frustration
- Ice Punch
- High Jump Kick

Lopunny for my mega, Fake Out is there for the first move to get the speed boost from the mega evolve in before damage, Frustration over Return just in case of Dittos running return sets (just for preference), and it hits hard for stab, Ice Punch to hit dragons and Gliscor and Lando-T, HJK as power stab, hitting Gengar and Ferrothorn hard.

Red Ranger (Bisharp) @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Knock Off
- Pursuit

Revenge killer of the team, can predict a switch in on Lando-T and get the defiant boost before hitting hard with Knock Off and Sucker Punch. Nice against Mega Metagross, with Sucker Punch hitting hard and Pursuit for the switch, and Iron Head to deal with Diancie and other fairy types, like Mega Altaria.

Genie (Thundurus) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]

This guy hits a lot of things, Ferrothorn is OHKOed by Focus Blast, HP Ice OHKOs Lando-T, T-Bolt OHKOs Keldeo and 2-3HKOs Rotom-W depending on the defensive EVs. T-Wave is there to hit scarfed things or other speedy threats. Life Orb just to give it that extra kick when hitting things for neut damage.

Calrissian (Landorus-Therian) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 24 Def / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Superpower

And finally, Lando-T. EQ for main stab, hits many things very hard regardless of neut or super-effective, Stone Edge to hit T-Flame and Thundurus, U-Turn for scouting early game or for hitting Latios/as for super effective damage, as well as for keeping momentum. Superpower is there to hit Air Balloon Heatran, Excadrill, Mega Gyarados and T-Tar. The 232 Spe EVs are there so that I can outspeed an Adamant Char-X after a DD.

Hey, man. Good start! Liking it so far.
Anyway, there are a few brush-ups that can be made right now (I'd also ask that you edit your RMT, include more description as per the rules and probably show a 'team at a glance' at the beginning so we can better pick out any glaring weaknesses easier).
Alright, getting into it I think your Azelf could better do with Skill Swap over Fire Blast, Mega Diancie and Shiny-Eyeballs leads to bounce back hazards are particularly bothersome for Azelf so Skill Swapping them to remove their niche temporarily to allow you to set hazards is always beneficial and has probably better utility than Fire Blast; Magic Bouncer leads are more common counters to standard lead Azelf than Sciz and Ferro.
Your Bish seems to be a stuck between two points, it seems to want to either be SD or all-out attacker, but your spread and moveset seem incompatible. I'd advise either replace Pursuit with SD or run Adamant and replace Life Orb with Black Glasses or Assault Vest (probably AV since you're not the best equipped to handle Fairies). Overall though, while a set-up win-con isn't an absolute necessity on every team, your team isn't loaded with exceptionally hardcore wallbreaker after wallbreaker and is a bit on the verge of falling towards a bit passive for HO, to a point where it might not crack through bulkier teams as well and may even fall short against some balanced teams too. As such, SD Bish can help bring your team out of that rut with how very hard it hits so I'd opt with that.
I think Latios may also have a good place on this team over Starmie for quite the same reason, it removes hazards and checks all the same things you intend to check with Starmie more or less and allows you to smack teams harder and remove some things that might annoy you (Rotom-W in particular). This would be counter intuitive to running hazards on a suicide lead however so finding an alternative lead may be in order should you choose to go with this, can't say with surety which though so you might need to do a bit of rearranging to slot one in who doesn't expand heavily on existing weaknesses, it may also make Gliscor and Lando a tad more difficult to deal with.
Lastly some nitpicks, set your SpAttackers' Atk IVs to 0 to minimise Foul Play and confusion damage, and you could refine your EV spreads a bit more, like those 4 remaining EVs are better spent in Def or SpD than HP to give you an odd HP number so you can switch into Rocks once more than otherwise. With Lando you might as well run max Speed too, Adamant Zard X is pretty much non-existent now specifically because of Scarfed Lando and I see no reason to run arbitrary investment in defences because you have enough speed to outspeed something irrelevant; just stick with Scarfer tradition and max it out.
Hope this helped.

Boomer (Azelf) @ Focus Sash
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion
- Skill Swap
- Taunt

Blue Steel (Bisharp) @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant/Jolly Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

Not Latias (Latios) (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Defog

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hey, unfortunately your thread is not following the RMT rules. Your problem is with your descriptions. I'm going to have to lock this thread but feel free to pm me with your changes so I can unlock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)