i am new plz rate my team

(not all my items are right but i'l deal with that later cause i'm working on an all shiny team)
my team is

- toxicroak
nature: Adamant
moves : -gunk shot -cross chop
-sucker punch -ice puch
ev spreads: 252 atk 252 spe 4 hp
abbility: Dry skin
item: life orb
This one is for the power its not very quik thats why sucker punch. cross chop and gunk shot are for power and ice punch for defeating pokemon who are supper effective.

- gengar
nature :Timid
moves: -shadowball -thunderbolt
-focus blast -destiny bond
ev spreads: 252 spe 252 spA
abbility: Levitate
item: Wise glasses
Gengar is my starting pokemon in battles it's t fastest in my team and has a great type coverige cause my focus blast can deal with normal and dark pokemon. if i am sure to get KO'd i use destiny bond to asure my killer is going down with me.

- feraligatr
nature: Jolly
moves: -waterfall -ice punch
-dragon dance -earthquake
ev spreads: 252 spe 252 atk
abbility: Torrent
item : Muscle band
The set of feraligatr is actually the swords dance set but i wanted to power and speed feraligatr up even more so thats why i chose dragon dance feraligatr is mostly just used to deal with fire pokemon and dragons like garchomp and salamence cause his hp is pretty high too so it can take a hit

- dragonite
nature :Adamant
moves: -fire punch -outrage
-aqua tail -earthquake
ev spreads: 252 atk 252 spe
abbility: Inner focus
item: Expert belt
i use dragonite most of the time as second or in double battles as starting pokemon cause it has a great attack andhe can almost 1/2KO every pokemon in the OU tier.
i use an expert belt to make te moves some stronger cause they are moste of the time very effectif.
For pokemon witch i am not very effective on i use outrage cause of his great power

- drapion
nature:Jolly
moves: -cross poison -night slash
-swords dance -earthquake
abbility: Sniper
item: scope lens
Drapion is my special sweaper mainly for his high chritical ratio. swords dance is to power up my moves to assure i get a great hit.
cross poison and night slash are high critical hits to assure a 0KO or atleast a great hit. Earthquake is just for covering pokemon like steelix.

- metagross
nature: Adamant
moves: -meteor mash -thunderpunch
-earthquake -explosion
ev spreads: 252 hp 252 atk
abbility: Clear body
item: leftovers
I use metagross to deal with high hp or def pokemon. His attack i 1 below max so he has no problem with tho's.
meteor mash is for flying and rock pokemon while earthquake deals with the irritating fire pokemon.
I use thunderpunch for flying and water and explosion is like a last resort move for pokemon i just can't beat.

I hope i did it wright this time so people can read it

Hi there!
You might want to list the pokemon's abilities, their ev spreads, heck even their moves so people could rate it.

Other than that, it's an excellent team, those pokemon could have anything, I can't think of any pokemon that could give your team trouble.

While im sure this team is good, i cant be bothered reading it due to the layout. Look at some other RMTs and see there format and use that, will be much easier to read. Thanks, and yes list why you choice that pokemon, and its role, otherwise thread will get locked :(

yah put each move on its own line, make explanation longer and probably put in some pictures and an at a glance section

Edit:
i need some suggestions i'm always outspeeded by latios and my feraligatr is great but it lacks on power for ground pokemon
also maybe toxicroak needs to be replaced since it's to slow and always gets killed before it can attack

already thanks for sugestions

i pbr with this team so their are many ubers but latios isn't the biggest problem it's more most of my pokemon are too slow

It's not often I have to say things like this.

I'm going to cut right to the truth, this team is awful. You're beaten by many of this metagame's top threats, such as Salamence, Scizor, Jolteon, Tyranitar, Azelf and Gyarados.

Also, the items on some of your Pokemon are awful, Wise Glasses > Life Orb on Gengar? Muscle Band > Lefties/Life Orb on Feraligatr? Scope Lens > Life Orb on Drapion? It doesn't work very well this way. If you're going to play a competitive team, you need to have useable items on your Pokemon.

On another note, you say some idiotic things in a few of your descriptions. Metagross uses it's Attack, not Special Attack, so why is it you think it can beat Pokemon with high Defense stats? I'll skip over a few other dumb things to get right to this.

"Drapion is my special sweaper mainly for his high chritical ratio."'

Okay, now tell me this
- drapion
nature:Jolly
moves: -cross poison -night slash
-swords dance -earthquake
abbility: Sniper
item: scope lens

Why do you think this is a Special Sweeper? It has a physical moveset, and not a single EV dropped into Special Attack.

I really doubt that this team works, it is flawed everywhere, has no goal of winning and looks literally thrown together. I recommend joining the Battling 101 program, where you can work with some of Smogon's best on making a good team, not a pile of junk like this one. The next session begins in 4 days, you should definately check it out.

If I were actually to fix EVs/Natures/Movesets, I could be here all day, so once again, I recommend joining the Battling 101 Program.

Finishing this up, please run a grammar check. I can hardly read what you're trying to say.
Sorry if I sounded mean, I just blurted out the truth.

i am no expert in making RTM,but damn,this one got ZERO details,the pokes dont cover each other,items that will barely help you at all,has liam said,you better joing 101,also check the pokemon section to see what every pokemon has to offer,in they page it also got team options what will help you to discover what every poke can do to each other,dont just place ramdon pokes,they being your favorites or not,neither think that if you passed DPP with this team(given that you play somewhere) its going to work here,just....think of here like school,if you learn now you can become one of the best later.

As KL Leon stated, you should also focus on lengthening your descriptions, it's against the rules to have such little detail.

ok i already have a new team planned i also checked the weakneses and assured that it will make a good team i will post that later on a new thread. this one can be closed and on my next RMT i will give more information and not make mistakes like saying special instead of phsyhical sweaper. ok this is my last message at this thread.

(PS i didden't read the rules yet when i made this but now i did so i now know what i must lol)

ok i already have a new team planned i also checked the weakneses and assured that it will make a good team i will post that later on a new thread. this one can be closed and on my next RMT i will give more information and not make mistakes like saying special instead of phsyhical sweaper. ok this is my last message at this thread.

(PS i didden't read the rules yet when i made this but now i did so i now know what i must lol)
ok,now that you are going to do this,i am sure that a lot of people are going to be happy in rate your team,just like me too,see you later then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)