I has a NU team.

Except now it's UU.

I know, tiers aren't established yet. Blah blah blah.

Ditto @ Metal Powder
Limber
EVs: 252 HP/252 Spd/4 SDef -- Timid
Transform

My lead. Most people don't know how kick ass Ditto really is, or what he can really do.

Chatot @ Life Orb
Tangled Feet
EVs: 4 HP/252 SAttk/252 Spd -- Timid
Hidden Power (Fighting)
Chatter
Sing (or Encore)
Scheme

The king of the team. Chatter/HP Fight are only resisted by Rotom.

Kecleon @ Choice Scarf
Color Change
EVs: 252 HP/120 Def/136 SDef -- Careful
Trick
Thunder Wave
Stealth Rock
Substitute

Ultimate ultility. Trickscarf, para, SRock (and it can Trick Room). Substitute to be a bitch.

Torkoal @ Leftovers
White Smoke
252 HP/136 Def/120 SDef -- Relaxed
Explosion
Gyro Ball
Will-o-Wisp
Rapid Spin

Spin, WoW. Gyro Ball for lol. Boom on other things.

Sudowoodo @ Choice Band
Rock Head
252 HP/252 Attk/4 Def -- Adamant
Explosion
Stone Edge
Wood Hammer
Hammer Arm

It's like ADV Zam. You know exactly what its doing, but you don't know the moves. And that's what kills you.

Cradily @ Leftovers
Suction Cups
252 HP/228 Def/28 SDef -- Calm
Rest
Barrier
Toxic
Mirror Coat

A beast in ADV and a beast now.

Sudowoodo, Raticate, and Torkoal have too high of stats and too good of movepools to go NU. And for that matter, who are you playing NU against with this team other than yourself?

Why not use Speed Powder on Ditto? Also, I doubt Torkoal will be NU.
Speed Powder? And yeah, I didn't think so either. Sudowoodo might make it to UU. But Raticate?

I will most likely be playing on Competitor. Unless I get bored and start to train in DP.

You're right about Raticate, base 80 attack, 100 speed, Normal STAB, and Guts is complete shit. Endrev? Me First abuse? Sword's Dance? Pursuit? Super Fang if nothing else? Nope, fuck him, off to NU and don't look twice.

Sudowoodo has WoodHammer with no recoil along with Double-edge, 70 HP/115 defense, Counter (I remember if EV'd correctly could survive a Metagross MM and counter for the kill), and Explosion. Oh, and endflail.

Torkoal has amazing defenses, pure Fire typing (which is rather rare unless you see Ninetales or Typhlosion often), Rapid Spin, Eruption, Stealth Rock, and a great Curse set.

Misty

oh
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Call me crazy but I think Chatot might make UU. If you're willing to take risks with it, it could really clean up.

Even Dewgong might make it to UU with Hydration abuse.

You're going to have the same problems I had when I posted a "UU" team. Almost everything outside of obvious OU is really hard to place in tiers until their respective metagames get going.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)