I hate showing people my team, but...here goes nothing

Leafeon also helps with Swampert, as taking him out could be a problem and he could just haunt Dragonite all day long.
Leafeon is also a great Gyarados counter, as Blissey is a rather bad counter.
HP Electric Vaporeon.
Celebi. Leafeon is a decent idea though.. His HP is a tad low.

But I just feel that Celebi might not go well with Jirachi. Bronzong and Jirachi together indeed does not feel right.

Cresselia maybe. HP Electric Suicune or something.. Or maybe you can use Bronzong but put HP Electric Vaporeon over Jirachi.

Celebi. Leafeon is a decent idea though.. His HP is a tad low.

But I just feel that Celebi might not go well with Jirachi. Bronzong and Jirachi together indeed does not feel right.

Cresselia maybe. HP Electric Suicune or something.. Or maybe you can use Bronzong but put HP Electric Vaporeon over Jirachi.
''Cresselia is a no-no because while two dark/bug weaks isn't a big deal, three is excessive.'' So that means no Celebi, and he wants Wish support, or he would have changed Jirachi a long time ago.
Vaporeon's Def sucks, but he's usually used to counter physical threats.

I am also feeling that Vaporeon could do very well over Jirachi.

I'm not liking Jirachi + Bronzong. I dont Jirachi is doing to much anymore as Bronzong handles the things that Jirachi did just fine. I'm also feeling a Garchomp weak and lack of real physical bulk.

Therefor I suggest replacing Jirachi with Leafeon. Running Wish / Protect / Leaf Blade / Yawn and Impish - 252 HP / 24 Atk / 16 Def / 216 Spe.
- 16 Def gives you your first 'free' point
- 216 Spe lets you outspeed Adamant Lucario if you had to finish him off and Leaf Blade does good damage even though resisted.
- Rest in Atk.
A Jolly Garchomp's +2 Outrage fails to OHKO, and you can Yawn and Protect if Sleep Clause is not activated. Otherwise you can Knock of a third of his health off, meaning Yache Berry won't screw Deoxys over.

Leafeon also helps with Swampert, as taking him out could be a problem and he could just haunt Dragonite all day long.
Leafeon is also a great Gyarados counter, as Blissey is a rather bad counter.
Having a UU on your team is always cool.

Please try it before you knock it. Finding a Pokemon that could handle the aforementioned problems and keep Wish support was no easy task.

Good Luck with the team!
That sounds pretty interesting. Hm...I wonder how that would work out. I'll definitely have to test that.

As for Vaporeon, if you're concerned with physical bulk he is not the way to go. While it may be so that Jirachi and Zong together don't feel right, they actually work just fine.

I don't quite understand why you run that Blissey set to, "throw off those calculations of what special attacks OHKO/2KO Blissey, and almost just for that." What special sweepers, exactly, were you hoping to throw off? I know some of the pokes that can manage OHKOs or 2HKOs aren't used that often for that purpose to my knowledge (Houndoom, Gardevoir) and some that can often run more common sets that kill Blissey anyways (Blaziken, Infernape, Lucario). I was also under the impression that I was the only guy crazy enough to run a mono-special team or something of the sort. Of course, I'm probably wrong, which is why I'm asking to hear your reasoning.

I don't quite understand why you run that Blissey set to, "throw off those calculations of what special attacks OHKO/2KO Blissey, and almost just for that." What special sweepers, exactly, were you hoping to throw off? I know some of the pokes that can manage OHKOs or 2HKOs aren't used that often for that purpose to my knowledge (Houndoom, Gardevoir) and some that can often run more common sets that kill Blissey anyways (Blaziken, Infernape, Lucario). I was also under the impression that I was the only guy crazy enough to run a mono-special team or something of the sort. Of course, I'm probably wrong, which is why I'm asking to hear your reasoning.
I don't actually run calm right now because I have counter and I want to be able to survive as many physical hits as possible. That and Zong handles special hits way better than Gliscor, so there's room for a little less SDef on Bliss. Anyway, I was using Calm because Blissey because I really didn't have much else to take a special hit at the time. I was hoping of throwing off things like PGZ, Deoxys-E, Alakazam, etc. In retrospect this was really overdoing it as those can be dealt with without relying on Blissey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)