I think it's damn good

Well I can't say it's perfect but for a beginner I think this team can even beat more experienced trainers. I've thought about this team for the longest time but I think it'll be swell to use it.this team is a more of an all out offensive team. Take the pain win the gain! Well here goes nothing!

well lets start out with my lead:
Crobat
hypnosis
Mean look
Super fang
Taunt
Item:Focus sash
Ev spread: 4 A/252spe/252hp
Nature:quiet
Ability: Inner focus

well the idea here is too hypnosis my opnent and mean look it in then switch and set up as I said before this is a fast paced offensive team and crobat gives my pokemon a chance to create a rampage

Rhyperior
Substitute
Stealth rocks
Earthquake
Item: leftovers
Ev spread:4d/252hp/252sd
Nature:Brave
this is an original set I made it's similiar to sub punch but I prefer this. sub. keep rhyperior from nice and ready for a recharge rock wreckor plus with it's great hp 101 subs. the rest is self explanitorey
Ability:Solid rock

Volcarona
Quiver dance
Bug Buzz
Fiery dance
willow whisp
Item:Life orb
Evspread4spd/252spa/252spe
Nature:Timid
Ability flame body

The usual offensive volcarona The only differnce is that I added willow whisp Just because I hate using Hidden power and I already have pokemon to cover volcarona's weaknesses

Breloom
Focus punch
Substitute
Seed bomb
Spore
Item:toxic orb
Ev Spread 12hp/244attk/252spe
Nature:Adamant
Ability:poison Heal

Haha this set is the smogon Subpunch breloom I think it works perfect and I don't need to explain much

Starmie
Hydro pump
Thunderbolt
Ice beam
Rapid spin
Item:choice scarf
Ev spread:45spd/252spa/252spe
Nature:Timid
Ability:Natural cure

This is the usual choice scarf starmie but I neededa rapid spinner so I added that as well. This is a great revenge killer with the rest of my pokemon as it is able to imidately after they were killed because starmie carries a move for most pokeom who choose to kill my others.

Scizor
U-turn
Iron head
Super power
Pursuit
Item: choice scarf
Ev spread:4spd/252spe/252attk
Nature: Jolly
Ability technician

scizor was the best choice to round off my team. with a speedy U-turn scizor can keep the pressure on my foes as I think of my next moves.Scizor also resists my teams major weakness to ice and is a great counter to ther starmies that could actual desimate my team. Also scizor is the best answer to the dragon types as it resits there moves and can hit back with Iron head or U-turn into stramie to and then ice beam plus the puruit is great dammage to dragons who switch out.

Well I did my best and I'm proud of my first team. I do need feed back so tell me guys howed I do?

Aside from the various spelling and grammar mistakes, and the lack of pictures there are some problems with the team. Firstly, why is crobat a quiet nature, that lowers speed which is counter productive to the whole 'fast hypnosis' idea. So change that to jolly and put U-turn over mean look, because I doubt mean look actually helps at all. On Rypherior you only have three moves, do you plan on getting wall by every flying or levitate pokemon in the OU meta? So add Rock Blast or Stone Edge over Rock Wrecker to your set, also you may want to change the ev spread on your rhypherior to 252hp/252atk because rhyperior isn't out speeding any major threats.

Volcarona does not need will-o-wisp I would suggest changing it to either hidden power ground to cover heatran and terrakion (after boosts) or Rest. If you choose rest change the item from life orb to a chesto berry.

If starmie is your spinner, get rid of the choice scarf and put on leftovers. For a offensive spinner the goal is to switch in threaten something out and spin or being able to kill the spin blocker then spin. Being choice locked starmie will be unable to do that

I also suggesting you change scizor set to a choice band set with Bullet Punch over Iron Head and changing the ev spread to 248 hp / 252 atk / 8 spe (standard spread look at the analysis as to why) this gives your team powerful priority to revenge scarf terrakion and other frail or weakened pokes.

You may want to consider expanding your breloom description outlining what it does for your team, especially how it get momentum for your hyper offensive team.

Also, welcome to Smogon :)

What DFrog says. I also suggest you expand your other team members' description so we could know better and add some pictures and make your Pokemon details a little bit more tidy so it'll be easy for us to rate better.

But yeah, your team seem to have some serious issues with strong choiced items guys like a Banded Dragonite, he can easily punch through your entire member till he is either confused or something else. Stall can kinda make your life miserable too, so you might want to consider having a Steel-Type to your team.

hah yeah I did make hella spelling errors I did this late at night at around 11:30 so my mind was being stupid and also I made a mistake I meant to put jolly nature on crobat and the EV spread for rhyperrior is 4 defense 252 health points and 252 special defense I didn't write it out because I was tired.The idea behind crobat is to taunt other leads and force them to switch then get a free mean look into the next poke they send hypnosis them to sleep and now you have a sleeping pokemon that you can't switch out. The reason why I chose super fang on crobat is to help break down those annoying stall teams.Maybe I should change starmie from choice scarf to leftovers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)