VGC I would like some advice for the rest of my team and a good replacement for chi yu any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hatterene @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Bounce
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Expanding Force
- Dazzling Gleam
- Protect
- Shadow Ball
Hatterene is a somewhat bulky trick room sweeper that is meant to be paired with Indeedee for Psy spam. hatterene is also meant to shut down both urshifu forms.
Indeedee-F @ Psychic Seed
Ability: Psychic Surge
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Heal Pulse
- Follow Me
- Trick Room
- Helping Hand
Indeedee is meant to mostly be paired with hatterene. In some other cases ursaluna, Indeedees main role is to set up trick room redirect attacks or heal my partner
Raging Bolt @ Assault Vest
Ability: Protosynthesis
Shiny: No
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 20 Atk
- Thunderbolt
- Dragon Pulse
- Snarl
- Thunderclap
Raging Bolt is and all round attacker and special wall. It is meant to cover some of my weaknesses and stops a lot of common Pokemon in the meta game because of great typing and natural bulk
Cresselia @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Lunar Blessing
- Protect
- Ally Switch
- Trick Room
Creccelia is and all round support and trick room setter. Good partners I can pair it with are ursaluna or raging bolt. It’s other options are ally switch to help my partners last longer
Ursaluna @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Facade
- Headlong Rush
- Protect
- Drain Punch
Ursaluna is a trick room guts sweeper. Ursaluna is mostly focused on being kept alive by my creccelia. Ursaluna is also meant to shut down a lot of meta threats.
Chi-Yu @ Focus Sash
Ability: Beads of Ruin
Shiny: No
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Protect
- Dark Pulse
- Flamethrower
Chi yu is a decently fast special non trick room sweeper. It’s beads of ruin at meant to help hatterene and raging bolts damage output. I am however looking of a good physical replacement for chi yu and an ev spread for what you suggest thank you

Slowpoke Fan

Slow?
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
RMT Leader
Hi Vgc 2024, welcome to Smogon! I am locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least three lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and look at Team Showcase to see the detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions, and I will be happy to unlock this. Also, feel free to PM me if you need help or have any question. Have a nice day!

To PM someone on Smogon, go over their name on any of their post. It will display a little pop-up with a summary of their profile. Then, hit the "Start conversation" button and you will be able to write a PM just like you write a regular thread.

Why did you choose this Pokemon? What do the EV spreads do and why do you have it? What are all 4 moves for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)