If I didn't hate Monohms I would have a moral qualm with this: Metal Bagon vs Dogfish

Status
Not open for further replies.
WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO A MONOHM GETTING DESTROYED!

It's not official yet...

Shut up Gardevoir. We all know what's coming next. So, terms, teams, DESTRUCTION.

Dogfish44 said:
1 v 1 Singles
1 Day DQ
Arena: ASB Arena.
Feel free to use W/E, I'm using a NFE.
Metal Bagon said:
I'll battle you Dogfish! With whatever I can find that is not an RP.

Switch=KO
Items=Nah
Abilities: 1
Dogfish44 said:

Monohm [Nimbus] (M)
Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, +16% Accuracy, -1 Atk)
Type: Electric/Dragon
Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments. Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Overcoat (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 69 (+)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 5/9
MC: 2
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Growl
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thundershock
Rain Dance
Twister
Sonicboom
Hurricane
Hyper Beam
Slack Off
Weather Ball
Dragon Pulse

Hydro Pump
Spark
Dragonbreath

Fire Blast
Thunder
Thunder Wave
Torment
Light Screen

Signal Beam

Total moves: 20

Gonna smash him!
Metal Bagon said:
Do I get a hint about your RP if I win? No.

Excadrill (*) Drill Claw (M)
Nature: Jolly increaded by *; Special Attack reduced by *

Type: Ground
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 102 (88 x 1.15=101.2 rounded up=102)

Accuracy Boost: 12.5%

Description:
Drill Claw is considered the leader of M.B's team along with Smiley and lives up to his title well. He is partial to helping out the younger pokemon however, they back away because of his giant claws and reputation as a battler which Drill Claw dislikes as he's very jolly at heart. Drill Claw is often on the receiving end of Smiley's pranks but enjoys the mini rivalry.

EC: 6/6
MC: 2
DC: 5/5

Abilities:
Sand Rush: (Inmate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, feeling more at home in them than all other Pokemon. This Pokemon's Base Speed is doubled (x2) in a Sandstorm. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Sand Force: (Inmate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks will have the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Mold Breaker (DW) (Unlocked): (Inmate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.).

Attacks:
Scratch*
Mud Sport*
Rapid Spin*
Mud Slap*
Fury Swipes*
Metal Claw*
Dig*
Hone Claws*
Rock Slide
Drill Run
Slash

Swords Dance*
Earthquake*
Sandstorm*
Subsitute
X-Sciccor
Poison Jab
Return
Brick Break

Iron Defense*
Crush Claw*
Submission*

Metal Bagon orders, Dogfish orders, I ref. Repeat one round. I can't imagine it will take any longer. And let's get to it.

Round One: No flavour intended
Excadrill used Earthquake:
(10+3+3)*1.5= 24 damage
-6 energy
Monohm used Torment:
Excadrill was tormented 6 actions
-10 energy
Excadril used Earthquake:
But it failed!
-10 energy
Monohm used Rain Dance:
Rain started to fall!
-10 energy
Excadrill used Earthquake: (I allow it on a technicality, sorry)
24 damage
-14 energy
Monohm used Hydro Pump:
12*1.5=18 damage
-8 energy

Monohm
HP: 52
Energy: 72

Excadrill
HP: 92
Energy: 70
Tormented one round, EQ blocked next round

Dogfish, go

Round Two: 50% less flavour!
Excadrill dug underground!
-9 energy
Monohm used Hydro Pump!
But it missed!
-12 energy
Excadrill used Dig!
it's Super Effective!
(8+3+3)*1.5=21 damage
-9 energy
Excadrill used Sandstorm!
A Sandstorm brewed!
-10 energy
Monohm used Weather Ball!
It's not very effective...
(5)*0.44=2 damage
-7 energy
Excadrill dug underground!
-9 energy
Monohm used Hydro Pump!
But it missed!
-8 energy
Excadrill used Dig!
(8+3+3)*1.5=21 damage

Excadrill
HP: 87
Energy: 42

Monohm
HP: 27
Energy: 49

Sandstorm three rounds

Round Three: Calcs are the new flavour
Monohm used Rain Dance!
Rain started to fall!
-10 energy
Excadrill used Mech Claw!
(12+5+3+3)*0.66=15 damage
-14 energy
Excadrill is recharging!
Monohm used Slack Off!
Monohm restored Health!
+20 HP, -11 energy
Excadrill used Return!
(10+3)=13 damage
-7 energy
Monohm used Chill!
Monohm chilled out and restored energy!
+12 energy

Monohm
HP: 9
Energy: 40

Excadrill
HP: 87
Energy: 21

Round Four: Flavour time

Excadrill loves Monohms. They're so fun to destroy. In fact, he can't stop profusely thanking his trainer and lets the love flow throughout his drill so that he may destroy a Monohm in the name of his master's grace and mercy (Props if you get the reference).

Oh, and after a battle that was far longer than it needed to be, the Excadrill fainted.

Rewards:
Rediamond: 2RC
Dogfish44: 2TC
-Monohm: 1EC/2MC/1DC/1KO
Metal Bagon: 2TC
-Excadrill: 3MC

That's all.

WHAT!

"Is there a problem Gardevoir?"

How did that happen.

"It didn't."

Then why did Monohm get a KO?

"Because Metal Bagon dragged this out for an unneeded round by using a resisted combo when Earthquake and Dig were legal, making me do more work. That, and Dogfish44 played better."

"..."

...Fix it.

Fine, Excadrill gets a KO. Monohm doesn't. Happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)