If the registry is down and/or you got banned, please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am tired of people in tourneys saying they can't connect to play in their tournament matches just because the registry is a piece of shit or because they got banned from smogon because they are (BAN ME PLEASE).

If you, for some reason, can't connect through the registry, then please manually connect instead. The address to manually connect is nb.smogon.com.

If smogon, for some reason, is not working, then try to connect to the next largest server, Pokerealm. Its address is nb.pokerealm.net. As a rule of thumb, if smogon is down then enter pokerealm at the time of your battle. Your opponent should do the same if he reads this topic. PM your opponent and remind him, in case he hasn't read this topic.

If you have gotten yourself banned or tempbanned from Smogon, please PM (private message) your opponent as soon as you get banned or tempbanned . Tell your opponent to meet you on pokerealm because you got yourself banned. If you are banned from smogon and pokerealm, then you find your own way out of that mess.

I didn't know you were a Tournament moderator pal. If you got banned you shouldn't join a tournament in the first place, and the address for Smogon is in the NetBattle forum.
But yeah whatever, let the Tournament mods do what they want with this.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
He's just trying to help people, don't you guys realize that people who aren't officially mods can give suggestions too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)