Ability: Torrent
EVs: 224 HP/20 Atk/68 Def/4 Spd/194 SAtk
Quiet nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Aqua Jet
- Grass Knot
- Hydro Pump
- Stealth Rock
---
Takes out a lot of common leads and sets up rocks. Empoleon also works as an effective Sweeper/Latias lure later in the game. Provides a solid Dragon resist while also helping me against bulky waters with grass knot. Chople allows Empoleon to survive fighting attacks aiming to OHKO him. I've seen him remove Swampert/Hippowdon leads, and then OHKO their Infernape/Lucario thinking to demolish Empoleon. Empoleon survives Fake Out + Close Combat from Leadape.
He's just useful enough to take out a few pokemon and set up rocks, but he's usually expendable enough to use as death fodder, or sleep taker. This empoleon serves as an anti-lead more than a lead, which is why it's EVs and item differ from the standard.
Copied and pasted from a thread my friend posted the set in:
Metagross - Hydro Pump + Aqua Jet 2HKOs after Torrent which EQ will put it into and Bullet Punch won't KO after the EQ. Metagross outspeeds. If Metagross doesn't EQ on the first turn Hydro Pump will 2HKO.

Azelf - Hydro Pump brings Azelf down to it's Sash as it Rocks, Taunts, or Attacks. Nothing Azelf carries can OHKO, even Explosion, while Hydro Pump + Aqua Jet is a kill.

Swampert - Grass Knot + Aqua Jet in Torrent will OHKO while Pert's EQ won't OHKO and Non-Torrent Aqua Jet will kill it if used twice. Empoleon will outspeed by 1 point.

Jirachi - Hydro Pump will 2HKO

Aerodactyl - Aqua Jet will 2HKO if Aero EQs, putting Empoleon into Torrent range, 3HKO if not Aero will likely get Rocks up, however.

Infernape - Chople Berry weakens CC and Empoleon will survive, even with Fake Out, and Hydro Pump + Aqua Jet will KO

Hippowdon - Hydro Pump OHKOs. If it misses Empoleon will survive an EQ and OHKO with a follow up Torrent Hydro Pump.

Ninjask - Empoleon will do more than 25% with Aqua Jet, can set up Rocks on a Protect and can break it's Subs, putting pressure on and preventing any later usage of Ninjask.

Bronzong - Hydro Pump won't 2HKO without Torrent, but Bronzong will only 3HKO with EQ and a Torrent Aqua Jet will ensure a 3HKO torrent Hydro Pump + Non-Torrent Hydro Pump will 2HKO as well.

Tyranitar - EQ won't OHKO Empoleon without Max Attack and Choice Band (which rarely, if ever lead) and Hydro Pump will even 2HKO SpDef T-tar.

Heatran - Earth Power won't OHKO, but Hydro Pump will.

Abomasnow - Can't win.

Smeargle - Spores you. Aqua Jets does around 50-60%

Gyarados - Bulky Gyara cannot Threaten and is 3HKO'd by Grass Knot. Offensive Gyaras carrying EQ can be annoying, meaning 40% of them.

Yanmega - It can't do anything without Hypnosis. About 52% carry Hypnosis which has 60% accuracy so Translate that to about 68% chance of them not getting me on the first turn.
"The name's Bubble Man and I got somethin' to say...
DEAD. I'm not fuckin' with you."
___

Red Baroness (Latias) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 80 HP/176 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Thunderbolt
- Trick
---
Moves allow for excellent coverage and trick cripples wall switchins. Latias scares off Gyarados while threatening to dent/OHKO the switchin if I predict correctly. Provides sexy electric, fighting, and fire resists, while also sporting a ground immunity. Generally a good idea to lure out Scizor before whipping this girl out.

"Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane.
It's Air Man bitch, and I'm bringin' the pain!
I got a fan installed, in my grill, no lie.
I'm gonna blow your ass straight off the map, GOODBYE."
___

Rock (Machamp) (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 HP/252 Atk/4 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Payback
- Thunderpunch
- Ice Punch
---
I originally had ScarfGon over Machamp, fuck that. This is my first time using CB Guts Machamp and I am amazed. He usually doesn't last very long, but he takes at least 2 pokemon with him. Counters Blissey and relies on prediction to pop a cap in switchins with his pretty good coverage and monstrous attack. Payback does 886 Atk vs 308 Def & 304 HP (100 Base Power): 412 - 486 (135.53% - 159.87%) if Rotom switches into Machamp expecting Close Combat. I just dumped his speed EVs into HP as smogon's analysis said it was to Outspeed Skarmory, which I found unnecessary.

"My name is Mega Man you can call me "Rock".
'Cause I'll be rockin' your shit up and down the block.
And that's how we ROLL.
Need my help?
Nuh-uh, get back in the kitchen, shit is under control."
___

Auschwitz (Rotom-h) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Trick
- Shadow Ball
---
Outspeeds scarfed base 85s, and plus natured max speed base 130s and down(Think Jolteon, Weavile, and Aerodactyl).
Provides another great ground immune, as well as a fighting immune. Thunderbolt and Shadowball provide dual STAB while Overheat allows me to smack around Scizor and Lucario. Trick lets me dump off Choice Scarf when I know I don't need it and that the opponent's wall totally does. I've vaguely considered running HP[Ice]>Shadow Ball to hit Gliscor and other ground types/dragons a bit harder. I've also thought about just running the run of the mill "Defensive" set so as to provide burn support(Which helps his pursuite weakness) and give him nice bulk.

"Check it out, I'm tired of you.
I gotta get to Light before his time is through.
I got my cannon ready, I got huntin' to do.
I've got more hot than a cow has moo."
___

Fallin Star (Jirachi) @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 240 HP/160 Def/32 Spd/76 SDef
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Iron Head
- Wish
- U-turn
- Thunder Wave
---
Standard WishRachi is standard. Bulky as hell and has some good resistances in Grass, Rock, Steel, and Dragon. Thunder wave is a wonderful support move for this team as Machamp is quite slow, while Iron Head provides amazing STAB and flinch hax. U-turn scouts for counters, although in most cases I'd just as soon Thunder wave the switch. The only times I could see that sucking hard balls is if they switch in a threatening ground type like Dugtrio, Mamoswine, Gliscor, or Flygon. This set seems to come as a surprise to some people in regards to switching in, as ScarfRachi has become so damn popular.

"If I'm gonna win I'll have to upgrade my shit.
Remember when I beat 'em to steal their power chips.
Charge my power beam when I enter the room.
And then boom-ba da-boom-boom boom-de-boom-boom."
___

Lemonparty (Salamence) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 84 Atk/208 Spd/216 SAtk
Mild nature (+SAtk, -Def)
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Roost
- Earthquake
---
I chose the "New" spread over the "Classic" set because they're essentially the same, except this one is faster and has lower special attack. Cracks stall like a fucking Egg and outspeeds neutral natured max speed base 90s and down. Provides a wonderful ground immunity, while also provide nice fire, grass, and water resists. Roost>Outrage to recover from Life Orb and Stealth Rock damage and because Blissey is covered by Machamp and trickery. As for Cresselia.. Well I honestly don't see Cresselia that often and it's only 44 on July's usage statistics, while I can usually take it out through flinchaxing, smashing repeatedly with whatever side she doesn't appear to be EVd in(Usually special), or trickery. Brick Break>Earthquake as I assume Earthquake was mostly on the "New" set to catch 4x on Heatran and better combat steels for Outraguous sweeping. Brick Break hits those silly Tars for OHKO(iirc), smacks Blissey with 2x, and Heatran with 2x.

"Saw blade the Mecha Dragon I just won't quit.
Quick Boomerang the Guts Dozer hit the switch.
Mega Man motherfucker and I'm rockin' this bitch!
___

OH DEM ASSES
~~~

~~~​

Closing remarks:
My team relies a lot on my ability to predict and gets put into high risk high reward situations a lot, which I think has really improved my ability to predict and learn to accept that hax is part of the game. If I make a mistake I generally lose a pokemon or two, or the entire game.

Top 20 according to Smogon's July statistics.

Scizor -
Rotom scares it out, although he fears pursuit if Scizor switches in on thunderbolt. Mence's Fire Blast lulz hard.

Salamence-
Latias outspeeds all Mence(Including +1 DDmence) to OHKO with Draco Meteor. New Mixmence outspeeds Classic Mixmence to bitch slap with Draco Meteor.

Gyarados-
Latias outspeeds even after a Dragon Dance. Rotom-h outspeeds most Gyara even after a Dragon Dance.

Heatran-
Leadtran gets OHKOd by Hydro Pump from Empoleon, iirc. Non scarfed tran gets his shit knocked around from Spec'd Hydro Pump and Surf from Latias. Often times gets the wrong end of a blindly thrown out thunder wave.

Metagross-
Assuming Hydro Pump doesn't miss, Empoleon takes out Metagross, Latias outspeeds, and Rotom-H outspeeds to threaten with Thunderbolt/Overheat.

Tyranitar-
Jirachi outspeeds Ttar before a Dragon Dance and can hope to flinch or U-turn out, or thunder wave and hope for hax. Machamp survives unboosted hits to OHKO with Close Combat, iirc.

Infernape-
Latias outspeeds, and Empoleon survives Close Combat with Chople, to OHKO with Hydro Pump.

Lucario-
Empoleon survives Close Combat to dent/OHKO with Hydro Pump, Latias outspeeds, but hates boosted Extremespeed, Rotom-H outspeeds and is immune to Extremespeed and Close Combat.

Rotom-A-
Machamp's Payback catches any switchin for an OHKO, Salamence outspeeds non-scarfed Rotom-A to OHKO with Draco Meteor, not sure if Latias OHKOs, I think it does.

Latias-
Jirachi sponges all but HP[Fire] and threatens with thunder wave and Iron Head/U-turn.

Gengar-
Payback OHKOs switchins, Latias outspeeds. Depending on the set, Machamp can just barely survive a Shadow Ball to OHKO with payback.

Swampert-
Grass Knot from Empoleon OHKOs Swamperts who don't invest in Special Defence, otherwise I have to rely on overpowering it.

Blissey-
Machamp comes in taking a thunder wave/toxic to threaten with Close Combat. Usually I payback the first time they go toe to toe, if I don't know much of the opponents team. Latias can trick Scarf onto her, and Jirachi doesn't have too much trouble Iron head haxing if Blissey is running toxic.

Jirachi-
Machamp OHKOs with Close Combat, Salamence threatens with Fire Blast. Jirachi can thunder wave Scarfed Jirachi's stuck on Iron head, and hope that it doesn't suffer from flinchax.

Starmie-
Latias outspeeds all but the Scarfed variants, but then I just work on outpredicting the opponent. Payback dents/OHKOs offensive switchins.

Azelf-
Empoleon's Hydro Pump+Aqua Jet KOs LeadAzelf, while Latias outspeeds the sweeper variant.

Gliscor-
Salamence outspeeds defensive versions to OHKO(?) with Draco Meteor and Machamp should OHKO with Ice Punch.

Vaporeon-
Jirachi likes using thunder wave against the standard wish Vaporeon. Machamp should also OHKO with Close Combat, iirc.

Magnezone-
Salamence Fire Blasts the rare switchin, Machamp isn't OHKOd by any of Magnezone's unboosted moves, while he OHKOs with Close Combat. Jirachi loves paralyzing Maggy switchins.

Zapdos-
Salamence outspeeds bulky variants and OHKOs with Draco Meteor, Latias outspeeds. Machamp doesn't mind an unboosted hit or two, iirc.

Breloom-
Rotom-H outspeeds and threatens with Overhat. Mence can intimidate and Fire Blast.

Special Mentions:

Suicune-
I have to really predict and get lucky to take out CM cune, be it offensive or Crocune. :/ Tricking a scarf on the rest, or sleep talk. Suicune isn't quite fond of Close Combat either.

Reserved for Team Building

Cool Idea using HP Grass on SpecsMence. You have four choiced attackers here. If you want to use that many, a Rapid Spinner here would be extremely useful, as you will be switching in and out alot.
Starmie, Forretress, or even Hitmontop will do the job here, I would seriously consider replacing Jirachi here.

I would also change Machamp to a SleepTalker set with Payback and DynamicPunch. It solves your choice attacking problem. On Latias, you could ditch you Scarf and run a simple EV spread of 4 HP, 252 Sp. Attack, 252 Speed, and use a Life Orb. Recover is MUCH better than Trick here.

Thats all I can think of here, so Good luck and I hope I helped. :D

Nice team, just a few things. First is for Empoleon, Focus Sash> Chople Berry. Not many leads run fighting attacks, and regardless sash will protect against them, as well as any other attack that could KO you. The only lead you'll lose to now is Infernape, which aren't that common in this metagame. Magnezone doesn't seem to be doing a whole lot on your team, most Steels on stall teams run Shed Shell now, so it seems like you really only have it for Scizor. I would suggest changing it to a Scarf Rotom, which would still provide a solid switch in to Scizor, but now gives you a second check to Gyarados and a better Lucario check. With trick, it will also help you wear down stall. On Mence, I really think Dragon Pulse would be better than any hidden power, as sometimes you don't need all the power of DM, or you don't want to risk the drop. As your calculation shows, you can at least 2HKO pert switch ins, so why run a move just to deal with them?

Nice team, test out what I suggested and see how it works.

I'm liking testing out Rotom, but the only probably I see is that I'd be losing the ridiculous amount of speed that Latias sports, allowing me to revenge kill pokemon easily. But wait, I'm an idiot, because you suggested Rotom over Magnezone. Disregard those sentences, I suck cocks. Yeah, I'll go with Dragon Pulse>Hidden Power as I'm never using it.
With the EVs that Empoleon has now, he easily survives most leads with enough HP to later come back and Hydro Pump fighters who think they can KO it.
Thank you for the Rotom suggestion. =)
@Witness:
The only pokemon weak to Stealth Rock is Salamence, and Machamp enjoys poison, while the rest of them are immune to spikes and toxic spikes. I'm not sure if my team really needs a spinner but I will reflect(or light screen? :3) on it some more and probably test one or two of them over Jirachi.

Yeah, but I am saying because you have four choiced attackers that you will be switching a lot. Having a Spinner always helps, specially with Mence. Try Rotom, but in my short experience having more than even three choiced attackers is not fun >.>
Plus, your bouncing off of resistances, so those eventually take a toll with SR.

Hope I helped a bit.

This team is actually one of the more fun ones I've played with. XD
I've honestly never had trouble with it, but like I said, I'll probably be testing a spinner or two, just to make sure.
It might take me a bit to edit things in, as I'm going to need to sleep and then procrastinate a little.

I recommend changing Empoleon's EVs to the ones on the analysis:

http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/empoleon

156 HP / 252 SpA / 100 Spe
100 Spe is very useful for Hydro Pump Empoleon, as it allows you to deal with Metagross very well; you SR as he EQs, you live (unless he crits), and and then Hydro Pump again while you survive Bullet Punch. You can then bring something in to finish Metagross off and keep rocks off, as Metagross is damn hard to 1hko.

As fun as having a lot of choicers may be, it can end up opening you up to a lot of dangers. Latias is easily trapped by the likes of Scizor/T-Tar, and then once she is gone, you are open to a huge number of threats, as so many pokemon can set up against you.

CB isn't necessary on Machamp; I would run a Substitute Machamp and abuse No Guard.

Machamp @ Leftovers
No Guard
216 HP/252 Atk/40 Spe
Adamant
-Sub
-DPunch
-Stone Edge
-Payback

This is a monster against stall, and can seriously fuck teams up if you get a lil luck in there with confusion. Blast stuff apart with this thing.

I would then recommend running Mixmence over Specsmence; again, because you don't want to be set up on.

Updated OP with explanation of Empoleons EVs and item choice.
I like the idea of Mixmence and will definitely test it as soon as possible.
I'm reluctant about the Machamp, but I will probably end up testing it anyway.
Thank you for the advice. =)

If you want to keep using Choice Band, I would recommend trading Thunderpunch for Stone Edge, using No Guard and Dynamic Punch. Stone Edge has marvelous neutral coverage that Machamp needs, and hits just about everything that switches into him hard, from Rotom (2hko) to Gyarados and Salamence (1hkos) to punk Scizors wanting to U Turn. With No Guard's never miss, it is an awesome move to spam. I do not think the power from Close Combat is totally necessary, as Dynamic Punch hits everything just hard enough (2hkoing Skarmory for example), and the confuse hax is just amazing. You may lose out on a 2hko on Hippowdon and you have a smaller chance of 2hkoing Forretress, but IMO, the confuse hax more than makes up for it, and No Guard also lets you take advantage of Stone Edge. And you don't get the defense drops that force you out. Between Stone Edge and Dynamic Punch, I doubt you'll use the other two moves much unless its trying to revenge or something.

Switching to No Guard means I lose my (everything but sleep)status taker which also means he becomes a bit of a liability if he gets burn(and to a slightly lesser extent paralyzed), and the guts boosted CB means that I'll be firing off attacks with a 886 attack stat(.. Right? 394*1.5*1.5*1=886.5) which means I destroy even Fatmence with Ice punch doing
Libelldra said:
591 Atk vs 241 Def & 394 HP (75 Base Power): 264 - 312 (67.01% - 79.19%)
after an intimidate, which means I'll be OHKOing a good amount of the time with SR out(Not like anyone uses Fatmence. >_>).
While Stone Edge only does
Libelldra said:
394 Atk vs 241 Def & 394 HP (100 Base Power): 236 - 278 (59.90% - 70.56%)
which is even less of a chance to OHKO while having lower accuracy. Er.. I kind of lost my momentum and train of thought. >_>
Payback's 100 base power is also an amazing safe move when you're expecting a switch, especially against Latias's expecting Dynamic Punch/Close Combat:
Payback without a guts boost on the "Defensive Calm Mind" set.
Libelldra said:
591 Atk vs 216 Def & 333 HP (100 Base Power): 392 - 462 (117.72% - 138.74%)
Stone Edge against "Defensive Calm Mind" set.
Libelldra said:
591 Atk vs 216 Def & 333 HP (100 Base Power): 196 - 231 (58.86% - 69.37%)
I really do like Mixmence>Specsmence, though.
I hate disagreeing with someone on smogon, as you guys are like fucking salamence, I'm intimidated every time we cross paths.

Idk why you are using HP Grass on Salamence, Modest Draco Meteor OHKOs Swampert on average with SR, if you want to exploit a Hidden Power, Ground makes a fine choice, it OHKOs Heatran and dents Empoleon, but that gives you the option of replacing Hydro Pump with Dragon Pulse.
Good Luck!

Idk why you are using HP Grass on Salamence, Modest Draco Meteor OHKOs Swampert on average with SR, if you want to exploit a Hidden Power, Ground makes a fine choice, it OHKOs Heatran and dents Empoleon, but that gives you the option of replacing Hydro Pump with Dragon Pulse.
Good Luck!
You motivated me to semi-update my RMT. XD
I'm running Rotom-H>Magnezone at the moment, I just can't be bothered to type up why I'm doing so and update the RMT on three different sites while also combing through the threat list at the moment as I am drop dead tired and have a head ache.

I've been trying this in shoddy for a while and I'd just like to say that lead azelf with trick will severely damage empoleon. Tricks a choice item on to it while you hydro pump down to 1%. He will then get the option to explode while stopping you from using aqua jet.

Switching to No Guard means I lose my (everything but sleep)status taker which also means he becomes a bit of a liability if he gets burn(and to a slightly lesser extent paralyzed), and the guts boosted CB means that I'll be firing off attacks with a 886 attack stat(.. Right? 394*1.5*1.5*1=886.5) which means I destroy even Fatmence with Ice punch doing

after an intimidate, which means I'll be OHKOing a good amount of the time with SR out(Not like anyone uses Fatmence. >_>).
While Stone Edge only does
which is even less of a chance to OHKO while having lower accuracy. Er.. I kind of lost my momentum and train of thought. >_>
Payback's 100 base power is also an amazing safe move when you're expecting a switch, especially against Latias's expecting Dynamic Punch/Close Combat:
Payback without a guts boost on the "Defensive Calm Mind" set.

Stone Edge against "Defensive Calm Mind" set.

I really do like Mixmence>Specsmence, though.
I hate disagreeing with someone on smogon, as you guys are like fucking salamence, I'm intimidated every time we cross paths.
Obviously you can dish out more pain with each respective move IF you predict correctly. Payback will hurt Latias/Rotom really hard, Ice Punch kicks Salamence's ass, Thunderpunch will nail Gyarados, etc.

But it is much easier just to throw out a single Stone Edge and potentially 2hko or 1hko all of them; with just one move. Early game, you have no clue what is coming out. Throw out a Stone Edge and bam, you are going to be dishing out some good pain, no matter which of those things above are going to try and do.

I still say No Guard is superior because you can use DPunch and Stone Edge. Guts is cool, no doubt, but honestly something like Heracross does the whole Guts CB thing better with its higher speed, and dual STAB 120 base attacks. And Pursuit. Close Combat isn't really that fun on Machamp because he needs to switch out after using it, or die. DPunch lets you continue to stay in with a 50% chance of being able to throw another DPunch out without any issues.

I actually prefer Machamp as a Guts user because he doesn't mind thunder wave at all. The HP EVs actually give him a huge cushion of bulky when it comes to the defense drops, which never bothered me in the first place. D:
I'm so tired right now, and your points are so valid that I'm just about to stomp my foot and call you a shit head, ahaha. I will test it, after I sleep.

I've thoroughly tested the team out on shoddy ladder matches (30+ times). I've noticed that all Swamperts outspeed Empoleon and get an EQ on it, iirc, GK did not even KO it. I've found myself in many positions where I'd rather have Ice Beam in place of GK.

Togekiss has been quite annoying to deal with, but that just goes without saying. Getting in the magnezone (or latias if you have to) to tbolt it brings it down in 1-2 hits.

Dusknoir is a pain in the ass for this team. I've also noticed that once empoleon has gone, any explosions will most likely take one of your pokemon. I suggest trying to fit a Gengar in here some place to rid that problem.

I've thoroughly tested the team out on shoddy ladder matches (30+ times). I've noticed that all Swamperts outspeed Empoleon and get an EQ on it, iirc, GK did not even KO it. I've found myself in many positions where I'd rather have Ice Beam in place of GK.

Togekiss has been quite annoying to deal with, but that just goes without saying. Getting in the magnezone (or latias if you have to) to tbolt it brings it down in 1-2 hits.

Dusknoir is a pain in the ass for this team. I've also noticed that once empoleon has gone, any explosions will most likely take one of your pokemon. I suggest trying to fit a Gengar in here some place to rid that problem.
Updated RMT with Rotom-H>Magnezone.
Ice beam>Hydro Pump does sound like a good idea and I'll try it out momentarily.

I like the idea of Rotom-H as it's another ground immunity, blocks rapid spin and is really fast. I'm just not sure that replacing magnezone was a good idea as I saw it as a huge staple in the team. Contrary to what many people think, not many skarmorys hold shell shell over leftovers. One thing I have noticed, machamp and blissey are your only physical attackers, and blissey doesn't always get the chance to deal much damage. Salamence doesn't seem to provide much apart from what your other pokémon already do, such as draco meteor which latias can use to great effect. I suggest using the physical salamence set and see how that works out.

^^^ River, he didn't write down the changes to Empoleon's EV spread. With 100 Spe, he should be outrunning everything from Swampert to Metagross.

If you run Ice Beam, I suggest giving Lum Berry a shot. Yes, you now lose to Infernape leads, but now you can beat Breloom leads, Smeargle leads, and set up rocks and then possibly Ice Beam Roserade (odds of sleep powder hitting twice is only like 56%). Those 3 probably make up more leads than Infernape.

Latias and Salamence can switch into any Infernape leads and kill it off or something.

^^^ River, he didn't write down the changes to Empoleon's EV spread. With 100 Spe, he should be outrunning everything from Swampert to Metagross.

If you run Ice Beam, I suggest giving Lum Berry a shot. Yes, you now lose to Infernape leads, but now you can beat Breloom leads, Smeargle leads, and set up rocks and then possibly Ice Beam Roserade (odds of sleep powder hitting twice is only like 56%). Those 3 probably make up more leads than Infernape.

Latias and Salamence can switch into any Infernape leads and kill it off or something.
Though Latias outspeeds, I would loathe to bring it out so early in the game, and Leadape and every other Ape outspeeds Salamence. :/ Although standard Leadape only runs Close Combat and Fire Blast as attack moves.
Fire Blast does
I like the idea of Rotom-H as it's another ground immunity, blocks rapid spin and is really fast. I'm just not sure that replacing magnezone was a good idea as I saw it as a huge staple in the team. Contrary to what many people think, not many skarmorys hold shell shell over leftovers. One thing I have noticed, machamp and blissey are your only physical attackers, and blissey doesn't always get the chance to deal much damage. Salamence doesn't seem to provide much apart from what your other pokémon already do, such as draco meteor which latias can use to great effect. I suggest using the physical salamence set and see how that works out.
Having another dragon works quite well in that I can fire off Draco Meteors from Mence without worrying that I'm pulling in Latias too soon, like with Gliscor. Even though Latias is faster and specially stronger than Mence he still has the balls to come in and not be pursuit weak to smash defensive Gliscor with Draco Meteor
Libelldra said:
341 Atk vs 186 Def & 354 HP (140 Base Power): 358 - 423 (101.13% - 119.49%)
I like running calcs. >__>
Scarf Rotom isn't really doing much as Latias already works as my pursuit weak sweeper, so I'm going to test out the standard defensive set with Will-o-Wisp which kind of neutralizes Choiced Pursuiters. HP[Electric] seems like an option over Grass Knot, as Hydro Pump does
Libelldra said:
336 Atk vs 216 Def & 401 HP (120 Base Power): 201 - 237 (50.12% - 59.10%)
to standard Mixpert(Which I hear is the most common lead? It's also the Swampert he outspeeds by a point.)
HP[Elec] does
Libelldra said:
336 Atk vs 236 Def & 370 HP (70 Base Power): 288 - 340 (77.84% - 91.89%)
to BulkyGyara. While his Waterfall only does
Libelldra said:
344 Atk vs 229 Def & 365 HP (80 Base Power): 128 - 152 (35.07% - 41.64%)
And stone edge does
Libelldra said:
344 Atk vs 229 Def & 365 HP (100 Base Power): 108 - 128 (29.59% - 35.07%)
Like I said, Emopleon is acting more as an anti lead, which means Rocks are secondary. D:
HP[Electric] also gives me a way of combating standard lead Empoleon:
Libelldra said:
336 Atk vs 238 Def & 348 HP (70 Base Power): 288 - 340 (82.76% - 97.70%)
Which means I can get rocks up while ripping up other Empoleons.
Shit, tl;dr post has made me forget what I was really talking about... >_>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)