1. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

In-Game Tier List Discussion

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by Colonel M, Sep 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raikaria

Raikaria

Because Gehetis is the final boss, and the hardest fight in the game?

I've used Garbodor myself, however, and it sucked pretty badly. Although it did Toxi-Amnesia Stall Reshiram... with a buttload of Hyper Potions.

And it died to a crit on Reshiram's last turn.
  2. CanadiEntei

CanadiEntei

Basculin- Love it for the Soak reductions to opposing STAB, like E4 Sawk and Ghetsis' Hydreigon. Helped about so far as Victory Road. Totall bird flip that the ingame trade wasn't for an Adaptability.

Also find the blue-stripe to be of similar derpiness as the face of Stunfisk.

OshawOOt > Samurott - Can you say Macho Brace Revenge? :D

Sandile - evolving at Level 29, this guy should be LISTED as KROKOROK. Can solo Elesa usually with Eviolite and some Torment spam so Emolgotohell won't troll with Aerial Ace or Double Team. Cheri Berry Krokorok also excels I suppose as Static paralysis is a pain.

Solosis thru Reuniclus - a Sticky Barb Magic Coat set i ran in-game was pretty fun but Eviolite Duosion was my Kool-Aid Man for a run.

Trubbish, the trash poke - only used it once with a Toxic Spikes and Acid Spray based Garbodor. Too weak defensively as most hits I took brought it near red most all the time. Rugged Helmet is one suggested item.

----
    Should there be a tier listing for ingame items?
  3. NixHex

NixHex No excuses
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator

You are guys are WAY overthinking this. In-game tier lists are for beating the game quickly, not messing around with gimmicks. The more offensive a Pokemon, the more viable it is. Also, the OP says to not list teams, because that's not what this thread is for. Why was this bumped, again?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)