1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

In Game Tiers

Discussion in 'The Smog' started by Foljiny, Jan 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Foljiny

Foljiny

In one of the most recent Smogon magazines they discussed in game tiers.
    http://www.smogon.com/smog/issue13/ingame_tierlist
    They cite scyther in heart gold and soul silver as a top tier. Right now I am playing through and have a scyther that is at level 21. I am conflicted about whether or not to evolve it. If I evolve it i lose stab on wing attack but gain stab on metal claw. I also get a lot of resistances and higher attack if I evolve but lower speed. What do you think? Thanks Smogon Community!
  2. NixHex

NixHex A new vice president erryday to keep me busy
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

You should probably post this in the SQSA thread in Stark or read the HGSS In-game Tiers Guide in C&C. The second link is an Article in progress so it wouldn't be the place for this, but it is a very comprehensive guide that should help you decide. Personally, i'd take Scizor since it's less frail, but it's all up to you.
  3. Mekkah

Mekkah watashi wa kirai every single one of you kisamas
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a CAP Contributor Alumnus

Wrong forum, question answered.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)