1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

In Game Tiers

Discussion in 'The Smog' started by Foljiny, Jan 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Foljiny

Foljiny

In one of the most recent Smogon magazines they discussed in game tiers.
    http://www.smogon.com/smog/issue13/ingame_tierlist
    They cite scyther in heart gold and soul silver as a top tier. Right now I am playing through and have a scyther that is at level 21. I am conflicted about whether or not to evolve it. If I evolve it i lose stab on wing attack but gain stab on metal claw. I also get a lot of resistances and higher attack if I evolve but lower speed. What do you think? Thanks Smogon Community!
  2. NixHex

NixHex A new vice president erryonce in a while to keep me busy
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

You should probably post this in the SQSA thread in Stark or read the HGSS In-game Tiers Guide in C&C. The second link is an Article in progress so it wouldn't be the place for this, but it is a very comprehensive guide that should help you decide. Personally, i'd take Scizor since it's less frail, but it's all up to you.
  3. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

Wrong forum, question answered.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)